ADVERTISEMENT

Google Election Meddling Even Worse than So-Called Russian 'Hacking"

Jedi.Knight

Bronze Knight
Apr 21, 2008
An email chain among senior Google executives from the day after the 2016 presidential election reveals the company tried to influence the 2016 United States presidential election on behalf of one candidate, Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton.

In the emails, a Google executive describes efforts to pay for free rides for a certain sect of the population to the polls–a get-out-the-vote for Hispanic voters operation–and how these efforts were because she thought it would help Hillary Clinton win the general election in 2016. She also used the term “silent donation” to describe Google’s contribution to the effort to elect Clinton president.

https://www.breitbart.com/big-gover...illary-clinton-with-latino-outreach-campaign/

these tech and social media companies are flirting with regulation. i dont want that right now. but if it gets worse, and i think it will, then the gov will set in at some point.

these tech and social media companies are flirting with regulation. i dont want that right now. but if it gets worse, and i think it will, then the gov will set in at some point.

Of course they are ... and they are going to bring it upon themselves... and then cry like little babies and try to apologize.

Totally agree. They flaunt their billions around as if they aren't accoubtable for their actions in much the same way that Standard Oil, JP Morgan, and the other robber barons did about 100 years ago. They'll learn their lesson soon enough, especially with China and the EU tightening restrictions on a daily basis.

I like how the Google execs didn't even give 1 second of consideration to the fact that they MAY have employees who actually voted for Trump, or at least don't see this as the goddamn end of the world as this collection of sap lefties do.

It backs up what the engineer who was fired for daring to hold right leaning views was saying. These tech companies are all giant left wing cesspools who absolutely will allow their partisan views to creep into their products and services.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Money is free speech right? Google can support whatever candidate they choose just like the Koch's do. Boycott Google if you want to that's the free market mechanism.
The retardplicans put more money than any other group into influencing elections.....for greed and god that is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT