ADVERTISEMENT

GoT season 7 discussion

Are you excited for the GOT return 7/16?

• Total voters
Hellz YEAH. You'd have to think that every episode now is going to be insane.

It usually takes me 3-4 episodes before I remember what happened in previous seasons. I'm gonna have to do my homework this year.

I rewatched Season 1 last weekend and forgot how much nudity and sex was in that season. They dialed it down along the way.

Yep...luvs me some bewbs. Hope Red Witch shows dem tiddies again

Things you can't unsee!
ad_204156837.jpg

S7E1 did not have any bewbs. Very disappointed. Did like the Iron Islands new king hitting on Cersea right in front of Jamie. That new king is funneh....."I'm here, with 2 good hands." Cersea still hot. 2nd best pair of tiddies behind the Red Witch's perfect bewbs.

S7E1 did not have any bewbs. Very disappointed. Did like the Iron Islands new king hitting on Cersea right in front of Jamie. That new king is funneh....."I'm here, with 2 good hands." Cersea still hot. 2nd best pair of tiddies behind the Red Witch's perfect bewbs.

We've never actually seen Cersei's. When she did the walk of shame it was a body double.

We've never actually seen Cersei's. When she did the walk of shame it was a body double.
WOW!! did not know that. I've fap'd many times to the walk of shame scene thinking it was really Cersei's luscious bewbies. Oh well, Red Witch's tiddies clearly at the top anyway.

melisandre%20bath%20game%20of%20thrones.png

melsiandre-664260.jpg

Melisandre_02-up.jpg

carice-van-houten.jpg

Hate to be the one to break it to you. But Tyene Sand / Rosabell Laurenti Sellers has the best bewbs in GOT and Cersea had a body double.

sand-snake-strip-tease.gif

#UCFacts

[smoke]

That was probably the best first episodes of all the seasons, by far.

The last two seasons went down hill. It had too much nothing, and the story almost came to a screeching halt. E1S7 moved right through. That is exactly every episode should be like for the rest of the show. If they introduce another damn character, or give any more backstory or any more establishing a plot, I'm going to lose it - maybe quit the show.

Hate to be the one to break it to you. But Tyene Sand / Rosabell Laurenti Sellers has the best bewbs in GOT and Cersea had a body double.

sand-snake-strip-tease.gif

#UCFacts

[smoke]
She is hawt!!! She is the lil vixen who fricked Jamie's guard. But something about the Red Witch just does it for me.

Reactions: UCFWayne
His cameo was the first real swing and a miss for GOT. They needlessly inserted him into the show to sing some fruity song to play some irrelevant soldier on the side of the road.

At least when Mastodon cameo'd they played badass Wildling extras at Hardhome.

There is a possibility that Arya kills all of the Lannister soldiers while they sleep, which would mean we could see Sheeran get killed. That would make the cameo worthwhile.

Possible spoiler:

Saw a theory after the ep that predicted Jamie will be the prophesized brother who strangles Cersei. In the scene where they're standing on the map, Cersei is standing on The Neck and Jamie is standing on The Fingers. Pretty awesome subtle hint by the show creators if it turns out to be true.

yea shes definitely hot. sucks we didnt get to see any lesbo action last week. not that i wanted to see the sailor chick, but the dorne woman wouldve been nice.

Reactions: UCFhonors
So Dani had a great plan, but has been dealt 1 major defeat and another win but with a heavy cost. I saw the initial meeting with her and Jon not going over well, but knew theyd work it out.

We will see next week if she forces Jon to help her fight her wars to the south while the white walker army advances to the south east wall. Ive heard a rumor that the water up there will freeze over and the army will simply walk around the wall.

So Dani had a great plan, but has been dealt 1 major defeat and another win but with a heavy cost. I saw the initial meeting with her and Jon not going over well, but knew theyd work it out.

We will see next week if she forces Jon to help her fight her wars to the south while the white walker army advances to the south east wall. Ive heard a rumor that the water up there will freeze over and the army will simply walk around the wall.

That wouldn't surprise me. East Watch, previously abandoned, is now being manned by Tormund and the wildlings. They don't stand a chance.

That wouldn't surprise me. East Watch, previously abandoned, is now being manned by Tormund and the wildlings. They don't stand a chance.
I believe the hound saw the white walkers taking over east watch in the flames. whether they cross through the gate or around on ice doesnt really matter. Hopefully Tormund and his wildlings can retreat to winter fell/castle black and live to fight another day.

Varys is behind all of these intel leaks. He wants to bring down all of the lords and kings/queens. He hates highborn.

Varys is behind all of these intel leaks. He wants to bring down all of the lords and kings/queens. He hates highborn.
of course he is. the question is will he remain loyal?

i want to know what happens to casterly rock now that the unsullied have no way to get home by boat. do they stay there or march back east. then the next question is who is going to take control over the river run area now that the tullys are all gone. Also we havent heard much from the people of stormsend. i wonder if they get involved soon.

of course he is. the question is will he remain loyal?

i want to know what happens to casterly rock now that the unsullied have no way to get home by boat. do they stay there or march back east. then the next question is who is going to take control over the river run area now that the tullys are all gone. Also we havent heard much from the people of stormsend. i wonder if they get involved soon.

They need to simply progress some battles soon which will flip the map. We've got the Starks in the north again, Dany at Dragonstone, now Lannisters in Highgarden, and a bunch of directionless Unsullied in Casterly Rock. Oh and Walkers in the north. Once these people start moving things will change fast.

They need to simply progress some battles soon which will flip the map. We've got the Starks in the north again, Dany at Dragonstone, now Lannisters in Highgarden, and a bunch of directionless Unsullied in Casterly Rock. Oh and Walkers in the north. Once these people start moving things will change fast.
I think there are only 7 episodes this season, and that was episode 3. So 4 left this season along with 6 next leaves only 10 to go. It will definitely pick up pace soon.

ADVERTISEMENT