ADVERTISEMENT

Gotta love the press

I'm on record for blasting posters who whine about the press mentioning the coronavirus death count. Whether we're talking a deadly pandemic or a war or a natural disaster, the number of deaths are obviously a part of the story.

That said, that WH reporter's question was a "have you quit beating your wife"-type thing. It was dumb, stupid and reeked of the same kind of shit that McEnany herself does on a regular basis. Two wrongs don't make a right.

I'm on record for blasting posters who whine about the press mentioning the coronavirus death count. Whether we're talking a deadly pandemic or a war or a natural disaster, the number of deaths are obviously a part of the story.

That said, that WH reporter's question was a "have you quit beating your wife"-type thing. It was dumb, stupid and reeked of the same kind of shit that McEnany herself does on a regular basis. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Please give an example of something she has done that compares to this question.

Please give an example of something she has done that compares to this question.
The following is much worse than the reporter's question:

Michigan perfectly legal mail-in election process is mis-characterized by Trump as voter fraud and he threatens to cut off state aid. Trump's press secretary attempts to defend it.

My uncle a life long Republican is planning on voting Democrat this fall. He would have never let this happen if he were alive.
You should’ve convinced him to move out of Chicago before he died.

ADVERTISEMENT