ADVERTISEMENT

Great News: Austin Bomber is Dead

This is Mark Anthony Conditt - the Austin Bomber. He is a terrorist. I want you to imagine for just a moment if it was a Muslim man who bombed and murdered people all over an American city. Then killed himself with a literal suicide bomb - injuring a cop in the process.

He also had a blog where he defended his conservative stances: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/ac...onditt-kept-blog-outlined-conservative-views/

fck this piece of trash.

DY0bx4_UMAAw_IK.jpg

This is Mark Anthony Conditt - the Austin Bomber. He is a terrorist. I want you to imagine for just a moment if it was a Muslim man who bombed and murdered people all over an American city. Then killed himself with a literal suicide bomb - injuring a cop in the process.

He also had a blog where he defended his conservative stances: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/ac...onditt-kept-blog-outlined-conservative-views/

fck this piece of trash.

DY0bx4_UMAAw_IK.jpg

How is a white conservative terrorist any different than a Muslim terrorist?

the responses to the two are very different. Don't play coy and ignorant. Oh wait, you aren't playing...

the responses to the two are very different. Don't play coy and ignorant. Oh wait, you aren't playing...

The only thing that makes them different is the way people like you respond.

White conservative terrorist:
SEE CONSERVATIVES ARE EVIL AND TRUMP AND FOX NEWS ARE CAUSING IT!!!

Muslim terrorist:
Not all Muslims are like this. It's just a lone wolf. This is retribution for the Crsaudes, we brought it on ourselves. Stop being islmaphobic bigots!!!

Bomber is a 24-year-old hyper-Christian homeschooled white male.

Choose your narrative: Mentally Ill / Troubled, Economic Anxiety, Good Kid Who Missed Breakfast

Choose your narrative: Mentally Ill / Troubled, Economic Anxiety, Good Kid Who Missed Breakfast

Same as all other radicalized terrorists. Mental illness, mental deficiency, brain washing from propaganda, little to no family or bad family environment, etc all play a role.

Killer? Domestic Terrorist? New Unabomber?

I am wondering if you are happy he was tracked down and killed.

Who are you arguing with? Are you so engrained with delusional identity politics that you now just assume that you must attack from this angle at all times?

Do you subscribe so devoutly to the Church of White Guilt that this is the FIRST thing you have to say following this cretin being killed?

Absolutely no one tried to deny this shithead is a terrorist. No one. Most people here were just saying how happy they are he's finally dead, and then you blew in with your tired "IMAGINE IF HERE WERE MUSLIM!!" without any prompt or reason.

It's almost like you read this at DailyKos and rushed here, thinking you were going to offer a super fresh take on things.

Who are you arguing with? Are you so engrained with delusional identity politics that you now just assume that you must attack from this angle at all times?

Do you subscribe so devoutly to the Church of White Guilt that this is the FIRST thing you have to say following this cretin being killed?

Absolutely no one tried to deny this shithead is a terrorist. No one. Most people here were just saying how happy they are he's finally dead, and then you blew in with your tired "IMAGINE IF HERE WERE MUSLIM!!" without any prompt or reason.

It's almost like you read this at DailyKos and rushed here, thinking you were going to offer a super fresh take on things.

Aren't you a little narcissist? Look at you thinking I was talking about you or anyone in here. I simply said to imagine if this guy were Muslim and had done these things. But you can't pull your head out of your ass to consider what the responses would be. And yet, here you go, raging out again...triggered yet again by someone asking you to think outside of your narrow worldview. You really need help. Have you ever seen a therapist?

Aren't you a little narcissist? Look at you thinking I was talking about you or anyone in here. I simply said to imagine if this guy were Muslim and had done these things. But you can't pull your head out of your ass to consider what the responses would be. And yet, here you go, raging out again...triggered yet again by someone asking you to think outside of your narrow worldview. You really need help. Have you ever seen a therapist?
You came in here to insult and troll white conservatives with your post . Yet you don’t even have the balls to stand behind your own shit tier post

Last edited:

LOL

I really got you here don't I? You've gone to rather sad levels of snark to wiggle out of your comments.

What "worldview" do I need guidance from you on? I already pointed out that exactly 0 people are trying to say this idiot is not a terrorist. You're arguing against people that only exist in your head, and on the leftie blogs you read.

While most people were just happy to see this person killed, you were ferociously preparing a lecture for us to "challenge us". And you think I'm the narcissist? Your first reaction here was to assume that you have to lecture and berate us to think more like you!

Like I said, I am fairly convinced that you were more happy to find the bomber was a white Christian than to learn he was dead.

Almost never hear of a liberal killing people for politics. So weird.

I know you live in an ignorant bubble, but a raging liberal just last year tried to mass murder 25+ Republican congressmen, simply because they were Republicans.

LOL

I really got you here don't I? You've gone to rather sad levels of snark to wiggle out of your comments.

What "worldview" do I need guidance from you on? I already pointed out that exactly 0 people are trying to say this idiot is not a terrorist. You're arguing against people that only exist in your head, and on the leftie blogs you read.

While most people were just happy to see this person killed, you were ferociously preparing a lecture for us to "challenge us". And you think I'm the narcissist? Your first reaction here was to assume that you have to lecture and berate us to think more like you!

Like I said, I am fairly convinced that you were more happy to find the bomber was a white Christian than to learn he was dead.

You're hilarious to think I care at all if you think like me [roll]You really aren't smart.

As my post indicated, I asked you to imagine how it would be different. Yet you got all triggered because you thought I was trying to make you feel what? dumb? bad?

Since you can't do the intellectual exercise here, I'll do it for you..

1. First off, the photo being used would not be him smiling on his sofa or of him snowboarding. It would be a grim-faced, sullen photo. A driver's license. A photo of him looking "scary" if at all possible.

2. There would be immediate calls to increase/put in place the travel ban.

3. Discussions of a religion test would begin again.

4. Pundits and "experts" would once again claim that Islam is an evil and/or morally bankrupt religion.

5. Fox News would be referring to him as a radical muslim terrorist, not a "Serial Bomber"

elBpLl9.jpg

6. All media outlets would at LEAST label him a terrorist

7. Law enforcement would have labeled him a terrorist as well.

8. this sentence would be very different:

"Initially, investigators said the blasts could be acts of domestic terrorism or possibly hate crimes since the victims of the first attacks were all minorities. "

9. Trump most certainly would NOT have referred to him as "AUSTIN BOMBING SUSPECT"

10. He most certainly would have devoted several tweets to his immigration bill, the 9th circuit court of appeals, corrupt judges, the Democrats, Hillary, and anything else he felt stood in the way of his immigration ban.

You're hilarious to think I care at all if you think like me [roll]You really aren't smart.

As my post indicated, I asked you to imagine how it would be different. Yet you got all triggered because you thought I was trying to make you feel what? dumb? bad?

1. First off, the photo being used would not be him smiling on his sofa or of him snowboarding. It would be a grim-faced, sullen photo. A driver's license. A photo of him looking "scary" if at all possible.

4. Pundits and "experts" would once again claim that Islam is an evil and/or morally bankrupt religion.

5. Fox News would be referring to him as a radical muslim terrorist, not a "Serial Bomber"

elBpLl9.jpg

"Initially, investigators said the blasts could be acts of domestic terrorism or possibly hate crimes since the victims of the first attacks were all minorities. "

9. Trump most certainly would NOT have referred to him as "AUSTIN BOMBING SUSPECT"

10. He most certainly would have devoted several tweets to his immigration bill, the 9th circuit court of appeals, corrupt judges, the Democrats, Hillary, and anything else he felt stood in the way of his immigration ban.

So it's just like the differences between the reactions when a cop kills a black person compared to a person of any other race? Huh, never heard you complain about that. You must have overlooked it, it can't possibly be that your biased.

I know for a fact if it was a muslim wayne would have posted his south park "lets not jump to any conclusions" picture again. Just one example.

Reactions: sirdingydang
I really haven't read any articles on him but to classify him as a terrorist one would have to know his motives. Was he doing the bombings for political reasons?

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun
  1. the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Reactions: UCFWayne

elBpLl9.jpg

So do us a favor- write your whiny rants about what verbiage is, or isn't being used to describe this guy to the people you are apparently raging about. You know- Fox News, the White House, the Republican parts of congress. The people that offend you daily.

This would be much more productive than claiming that people on this board are claiming he's not a terrorist, or attempting to faux lecture us about the definition of terrorism as viewed through the prism of a woke PC crusader.

In the meantime, we all eagerly await you returning to again lecture us and cram your viewpoints down our throat while claiming we're all "narrow minded" when we don't pat your ass and compliment you for being so well read.

FIFY

“We are committed to bringing perpetrators of these heinous acts to justice. There is no apparent nexus to terrorism at this time,” Sanders said in a Twitter post

fRfE2MI.jpg

More fake news and lies from ninja. Her tweet was from yesterday morning. That was before they knew who the terrorist bomber was. Just a helpful hint in case you aren't keeping track and are just spewing whatever lies you can find to fit your agenda.

Ah bob, you try so hard. You are the liar here, always have been, always will be. What I said was 100% correct.

Ah bob, you try so hard. You are the liar here, always have been, always will be. What I said was 100% correct.

Not trying hard at all. That was pretty easy, I just looked at the timestamps on the tweet in your own post.

Although, I guess you could be implying that Sanders and Trump were accomplices in this since she knew the terrorist's race before everyone else and were able to put out a tweet to protect the white man in advance? Really wouldn't be that far of a reach for the left today.

Last year a raging liberal almost killed 1 person. Wow!

Ah yes- since he failed to mass murder Republicans, all is well!

Good to know you assign blame purely upon whether or not left wing attempted murderers actually succeed or not.

Ah yes- since he failed to mass murder Republicans, all is well!

Good to know you assign blame purely upon whether or not left wing attempted murderers actually succeed or not.
You have to go back 1 year to find a time when a raging lib even attempted to kill someone. Every other week MAGA people take a life.

You have to go back 1 year to find a time when a raging lib even attempted to kill someone. Every other week MAGA people take a life.

If you're going to move the goal posts away from mass shootings/bombings to just murders then no one can compete with liberals and their 17k a day genocide. Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot would be jealous of those numbers.

Lol! My God you’re a partisan butthurt

As to your point though- totally false. Raging libs slaughter plenty of human lives every day in abortion clinics throughout this country

fck this piece of trash.

DY0bx4_UMAAw_IK.jpg
This is all true. However ...

the responses in here sound about white.
As much as I loathe the Conservatives who stupidly try to defend such, I have to point out one fact to the Progressives repeatedly abuse ...

Using absolute, instead of per-capita statistics, when they fit their argument

I.e., yes, White Americans -- both Christians and non-Christians -- commit more acts of domestic terror than Muslims, overall. But when you factor the size of the population for each ...

Muslims commit acts at a rate 13x higher. Furthermore ... the rate of terrorism by Whites who identifying as Christians v. non-Christians is virtually no difference. And most of alll ...

The rate of terrorism by self-identifying "militia" is lower than the average America. The ATF and FBI have been repeatedly trying to point that out. Heck, if it wasn't for individually organized and private militia, FEMA wouldn't be able to operate in disaster areas. They literally keep the peace.

So while we should call out every terrorist, regardless of background, and really must 'avoid' stereotyping Muslims, and always treat individual Americans with no bias ... it doesn't remove the fact that their rate is still 13x higher.

I.e., do not open up the comparison, or that per-capita statistic shows up quickly.

In fact, it's what undoes Progressives who argue for 'special privileges' for Muslims, that really backfire when applied to Christians. It's my main issue with the Muslim Anti-defamation groups too, when they get hypocritical and try to shut down free speech.

Like the recent UCF issue on-campus where they totally obliterated someone's civil liberties.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Lol! My God you’re a partisan butthurt

As to your point though- totally false. Raging libs slaughter plenty of human lives every day in abortion clinics throughout this country
If Trump paid Stormy Daniels to abort Trump's baby will your head explode?

If Trump paid Stormy Daniels to abort Trump's baby will your head explode?
Probably as much as Progressives would Bill Clinton. Although at least that's finally starting to change with Hillary being out of the national scene, and Progressives no being unwilling to bring things up so she has to start backtracking on her 'only believe legitimate women with legitimate complaints.'

E.g,. my 'litmus test' was the Progressive media, wholesale, finally apologizing to Monica Lewinski.

As Bernie Sanders says ... Russia (who has always been an issue since mid last decade) and Daniels (who seemed to have a consensual relationship with Trump) are distracting the country from the real issues.

Not according to you.

You still haven't provided a case of a conservative killing people just because they're liberal either.
Any comments in this thread are a continuation of earlier comments. I shouldnt have to type "for politics" every time I respond I expect you to be able to remember what a conversation is about without resetting it every post. Maybe I gave you too much credit?

Reactions: UCFBS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT