ADVERTISEMENT

Great team, great game and continued success

Pittski

High School Harry
Dec 8, 2010
Just wanted to thank the fans of the Knights who traveled and those that were supporting them from home. As a Pitt fan I’ve been on the other end of enough close games. You might have the best freshman QB in the country, just incredible what he’s able to do.

I hope your team rebounds next week as their quality would dictate. There’s a ton to play for and everyone in the country has to recognize what a tremendous program you’re building. If I had my druthers they’d welcome you into the ACC tomorrow.

Best of luck moving forward and thanks for the spirited competition.

Just wanted to thank the fans of the Knights who traveled and those that were supporting them from home. As a Pitt fan I’ve been on the other end of enough close games. You might have the best freshman QB in the country, just incredible what he’s able to do.

I hope your team rebounds next week as their quality would dictate. There’s a ton to play for and everyone in the country has to recognize what a tremendous program you’re building. If I had my druthers they’d welcome you into the ACC tomorrow.

This post is what college sports is all about, sportsmanship and class. It was a heck of a game and all of Knight's would want a different result for sure. Good luck the rest of the way!

Would love for us to be included in ACC dance in the future especially since it has so many former Big East teams in it which we were accepted to right before they pulled the rug out from underneath us and changed the league name. Win a bunch of games, we are going to do the same.

Pitt has been getting better as the season goes along. I don't see another likely loss on the Pitt schedule, so they could be 10-2 after the regular season. Even if they lose an unexpected game that puts them at 9-3.

Pitt has been getting better as the season goes along. I don't see another likely loss on the Pitt schedule, so they could be 10-2 after the regular season. Even if they lose an unexpected game that puts them at 9-3.
We’re definitely going 9-3. We are going to lose to North Carolina, no doubt about it. Haven’t beat them yet since joining the ACC.

Have a lead with one second left in 2016? We lost. We face them with a 1-8 record in 2017? We lost. Half their team is suspended in 2018? We lost. If we beat them, the universe may explode!

We’re definitely going 9-3. We are going to lose to North Carolina, no doubt about it. Haven’t beat them yet since joining the ACC.

Have a lead with one second left in 2016? We lost. We face them with a 1-8 record in 2017? We lost. Half their team is suspended in 2018? We lost. If we beat them, the universe may explode!
UNC just lost to App State at home. They are playing a true freshman QB. You play them at home. I'd feel pretty good about my chances in that game. I get the sentiment, though. There are just teams and/or away stadiums you just seem to struggle with.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
UNC just lost to App State at home. They are playing a true freshman QB. You play them at home. I'd feel pretty good about my chances in that game. I get the sentiment, though. There are just teams and/or away stadiums you just seem to struggle with.
I’ll be honest, I thought we were going to get throttled against Penn State and UCF and that didn’t happen. Maybe this year is different.

What’s UCF’s chances of winning out? I want you guys to make it to another NY6 bowl.

I’ll be honest, I thought we were going to get throttled against Penn State and UCF and that didn’t happen. Maybe this year is different.

What’s UCF’s chances of winning out? I want you guys to make it to another NY6 bowl.
As you saw, we're playing a true freshman. I'd be shocked if we didn't trip up in one more game, especially a road game or c the conference championship game. Still think we have a chance to play for the conference title, and that is goal #1 of every season.

The ACC has one dominant team. Everybody else is beatable. Good luck the rest of the way. Your success looks good for us as well.

Reactions: HailToPitt725

Classy post. Sports needs more people like you. I've never understood...we lose, start flipping cars, we win, start flipping cars.

Refreshing dose of perspective.

Good luck rest of the season.

ADVERTISEMENT