ADVERTISEMENT

Great Win at Memphis! USF Wednesday and Baseball opening day Friday! :-)

I can’t get psyched about baseball. Games are hardly ever on tv. I don’t get excited reading about games.

I can’t get psyched about baseball. Games are hardly ever on tv. I don’t get excited reading about games.
Too bad Aresco couldnt add more baseball games to the TV contract.
Yeah yeah yeah baseball has no value. Weaker conferences in baseball have more coverage because it was conditioned on their football contract.

Too bad Aresco couldnt add more baseball games to the TV contract.
Yeah yeah yeah baseball has no value. Weaker conferences in baseball have more coverage because it was conditioned on their football contract.
Every baseball game could be televised and I would still struggle to be interested. Just never got interested in baseball (too slow a pace for me).

However, I will cheer for ucf in any sport and look forward to hearing good things about baseball this season. Sounds like we are expected to do even better than last year.

Every baseball game could be televised and I would still struggle to be interested. Just never got interested in baseball (too slow a pace for me).

However, I will cheer for ucf in any sport and look forward to hearing good things about baseball this season. Sounds like we are expected to do even better than last year.
Pretty much agree with you. I realized baseball was boring when i fell asleep during the middle of a Cubs game decades ago.
That said, i'd watch a UCF baseball game on TV.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT