ADVERTISEMENT

Gringos Locos on campus

When you say beer, if all they have is Bud and Miller products, I'm sticking with Burger U.

Reactions: UCFWayne
For quick service taco shops, I think they are the best around. A good double D blows the crap served by TJ Flats right out of the water.
eh. Yeah, most places are better than Tijuana Flats.

Tin and Taco (downtown) is owned by the same people that own Gringos Locos. Go there for good tacos. Highly recommend!

So now Tijuana Flats is out of vogue? What's wrong with their food?

It's not gourmet by any means but for the price it's pretty damn good. And the hot sauce bar is awesome.

So now Tijuana Flats is out of vogue? What's wrong with their food?

It's not gourmet by any means but for the price it's pretty damn good. And the hot sauce bar is awesome.
No, I don't think so. I love Tijuana Flats, especially their hot sauce bar. If you want good standard tex mex tacos, at a good price TF is great.

If you want great tacos that are unique or a little different, go to Tin and Taco.

I've come to the conclusion that Gringos is only good at 2am after 12 beers.

TF is also now on Uber Eats to allow for ultimate lazy dining experience.

I'm here to both agree and disagree with frogerz. All three of Tin and Taco, Tijuana Flats, and Gringos are awesome. The guava empanadas are $$$.

so did this never open?

I heard the Hurricane delayed original plans but haven't seen any new updates lately

They're opening one up downtown. I'll give it a go - but the "generic" taco place is getting played out. We just got a California Tortilla too.
The California Tortilla closed a few months ago in Kissimmee. I went twice. It was meh. I'd rather have TF or Moes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT