ADVERTISEMENT

GT vs UCF post game

I’d like to see a little more from the pass rush, but I also don’t know how good GT’s line is and what the plan was for containing that QB. Thus, I have no real complaints, maybe get me some of them shoes with the palm trees.
DL won the game for us but agree I was looking for more sacks.

Reactions: Happy Hands
For the first game the team was prepared and played great. Only couple of broken plays on defense. I knew it was going to be difficult to contain Sims. This was a great win... I wonder how FSU likes us now. 😎

Last edited:
Yes, stopping the run is on the list of things to do. Also contesting the underneath passes. On too many 7-12 yard passes we were no where in the picture, allowing for way too much YAC.
Very good point! I expect ECU to game plan for these issues and if they're not improved it will be a lot closer game.

Reactions: KnightLife1
ECU defense isn’t as good. Won’t be close.
Hope you're right. I expect them to throw whatever they can at us. 3-3-5 probably. They have a very good QB and WR combo too. They're my sleeper pick for the AAC this season.

Actually, Tulsa's defense looked solid yesterday too.

Hope you're right. I expect them to throw whatever they can at us. 3-3-5 probably. They have a very good QB and WR combo too. They're my sleeper pick for the AAC this season.

Actually, Tulsa's defense looked solid yesterday too.
OSU lost a bunch of O Linemen and QB got hurt because of it. They ended up using 3 QBs yesterday.

I watched the game as well as our game at Tulsa and their games against Memphis and Cincy last year. Their DL should not be overlooked.
Tulsa had an opportunity to win the game, they made too many mistakes. The big one was when they went up 14 -7 in the 4th Quarter, but it was called back and they failed to score any points. :cool:

Reactions: Knight Strength
ADVERTISEMENT