ADVERTISEMENT

Gus worth an extension, LOL!!!

UCiF as usual. Dropping to one of the worst teams and he got a raise? 😂

Terry is ultimate nut hugger!
Is there any other head coach in all of college football who recruited, developed, and coached four different quarterbacks currently starting for their prospective programs?

Bo@Oregon
Keene@Fresno State
Castellanos@Boston College
JRP@UCF

(Gus recruited Keene to *stay* at UCF. I am excluding Dillion Gabriel because Gus did not recruit him )

Is there any other head coach in all of college football who recruited, developed, and coached four different quarterbacks currently starting for their prospective programs?

Bo@Oregon
Keene@Fresno State
JRP@UCF

(Gus recruited Keene to *stay* at UCF. I am excluding Dillion Gabriel because Gus did not recruit him )
Gus is a great recruiter but should not be calling plays. And an extension based on current record is ridiculous

Bo@Oregon
Keene@Fresno State
JRP@UCF

Malzahn is other teams most valuable coach. Oregon, Fresno State, Boston College, Baylor, Navy.

Bo@Oregon
Keene@Fresno State
JRP@UCF

Sorry. But it seems he has a great track record of running off good QBs, and keeping the lame duck.

Sorry. But it seems he has a great track record of running off good QBs, and keeping the lame duck.
So you agree that Gus evaluated, recruited, developed, and coached them. That's exactly what I am saying too.

I am not at UCF practices. I cannot say whether JRP outplayed all them every day at practice. I can only trust Gus to know that, to do what puts UCF in the best position to be successful, and to keep himself employed.

Do you agree with that as well?

For the record, I thought Keene was the best QB all along. But again I didn't get to evaluate him every day.

Reactions: Yaes
So you agree that Gus evaluated, recruited, developed, and coached them. That's exactly what I am saying too.

I am not at UCF practices. I cannot say whether JRP outplayed all them every day at practice. I can only trust Gus to know that, to do what puts UCF in the best position to be successful, and to keep himself employed.

Do you agree with that as well?

For the record, I thought Keene was the best QB all along. But again I didn't get to evaluate him every day.
Lmao. Gus did nothing of the above. OCs and QBs can’t wait to get away from him.

Gus uses a Run First offense which is why it’s tough to keep good passing QB’s. They want to show good passing numbers to build their resume for an NFL future and he restricts it.

Gus wants a QB who is primarily a runner and can manage his run first offense. This is why our passing game is basic, boring, uninspiring and predictable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT