ADVERTISEMENT

Guys, I'm announcing my intentions to get the GOP nomination for '16

brahmanknight

Sep 5, 2007
Winter Park
If 16 other dudes can run for the nomination, why can't I?

I'm here to bring America back to the Americans. And by Americans, I mean the people who fund my campaign exclusively. That's American Exceptionalism for yo' ass.

And, blah blah blah, Reagan was always right, blah blah blah, eat a dick Obumer.

Now pay me.

Reactions: UCFEE
We already have Ben Carson. We're good.

Yeah, but he doesn't embrace the corruption openly like I do.

What do you prefer, dudes who talk slick like Nick Saban to a five star, getting your juices flowing, then punting you out of Tuscalusa on a medical redshirt when you can't break the two deep, or someone like me, who openly says, "fuk you, pay me!"

No one cares about that Uncle Ben lookin' muh fuker.

Last edited:
I have no one that has become my go to candidate yet...
There are 2 or 3 that lead the pack in my mind, but none have said everything that i stand for.
Problem is I want someone that is a moderate that can unite and bring everyone together, no more of this partisan BS, try to unite and bring everyone together, a few arguments is ok, that is healthy, but everything has become an argument these days!

I have no one that has become my go to candidate yet...
There are 2 or 3 that lead the pack in my mind, but none have said everything that i stand for.
Problem is I want someone that is a moderate that can unite and bring everyone together, no more of this partisan BS, try to unite and bring everyone together, a few arguments is ok, that is healthy, but everything has become an argument these days!
Excuse me, we are here to mock the presidential election, sorta like the thread version of Donald Trump. Take your serious takes to some other shitty, whiny thread.

11828767_10154129828384240_1908328913591608956_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT