ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Birthday America

I dunno, Nauti. The irony of your "Happy Birthday America" thread linking a video entitled, No More Kings is pretty damn hilarious all by itself coming from a diehard Trumpster. ;)
I dunno ..I love the Constitution and Bill of Rights . I don't have much concern for politicians . If I had my druthers I would see Rand Paul as the President. I don't hate Trump nor do I love the guy . He did some things right like immigration and energy . You can see the contrast today . I am not a Trumpster by any means . I am all about liberty , freedom, the Bill of Rights and having politicians honor their oath to those ideals and principles stated in these documents. My favorite founders were flawed . Their ideals and vision for a free people are not. I can separate the principles espoused from the failures of folks.

Simply because we fail to live up the nobility of liberty found in the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and Bill of Rights doesn't mean they are flawed or out dated . It means we stumble along the way. It means we fail to reach the vision set forth in our founding documents. The problem is us not our principles.

I also think the Executive branch has too much authority and the Legislative branch gives too much up to the executive especially in spending and regulations. They pass some big bill then pass the dirty work off to executive branch and the bureaucrats implementing it .

In the end I love my country . I love the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and Bill of Rights. I don't love the people I vote for. I may like their policies but when I vote I don't think my vote is tantamount to being married to them and endorsing every aspect of their lives. It's just a vote in the hopes some of my governance values are reflected. It's nothing more . I don't write checks to politicians or go to rallies. So, your assessment of being a Trumpster guy is just dead wrong. I don't care if he rubs again or not .

your assessment of being a Trumpster guy is just dead wrong.
Thus, the reason behind my "wink" above. :)
I dunno ..I love the Constitution and Bill of Rights ... Simply because we fail to live up the nobility of liberty found in the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and Bill of Rights doesn't mean they are flawed or out dated . It means we stumble along the way. It means we fail to reach the vision set forth in our founding documents.
The irony about this is that there were a number of folks of your political persuation who were diehard Trumpsters who bought his "the election was stolen" garbage and who then followed up by attacking our Capitol at his direction -- and get this -- all the while waving the American flag and chanting about 'The Power of the Constitution.'

Pardon me if I don't consider this cult of personality craziness a mere "stumble along the way."

The problem is us not our principles.
Bingo! Hey, that's something we can both agree on! 👍 :)

I could post the text to the Declaration of Independence. However , School House Rock is funner.

The 2nd Continental Congress actually voted to declare independence on July 2, 1776... July 4 was the final draft of the written declaration (imagine the word smithing back then)... And signed by (most of) the delegates on Aug 2.

Either way, may God continue to bless this wonderful country of united states.

I dunno, Nauti. The irony of your "Happy Birthday America" thread linking a video entitled, No More Kings is pretty damn hilarious all by itself coming from a diehard Trumpster. ;)
I dunno ..I love the Constitution and Bill of Rights . I don't have much concern for politicians . If I had my druthers I would see Rand Paul as the President. I don't hate Trump nor do I love the guy . He did some things right like immigration and energy . You can see the contrast today . I am not a Trumpster by any means . I am all about liberty , freedom, the Bill of Rights and having politicians honor their oath to those ideals and principles stated in these documents. My favorite founders were flawed . Their ideals and vision for a free people are not. I can separate the principles espoused from the failures of folks.
You gotta be careful of people like @DaShuckster ... he has W. voter guilt, Hillary can do no wrong praise, and is into personalities, not civics or law. The fact that he brings up Russia when I speak of Assange and Manning is proof that he doesn't care about civics or law. He's a true, modern Machiavellian ... the end justifies the means, and if the Constitution isn't aligned ... **** it.

Reactions: _glaciers
You gotta be careful of people like @DaShuckster ... he has W. voter guilt, Hillary can do no wrong praise, and is into personalities, not civics or law. The fact that he brings up Russia when I speak of Assange and Manning is proof that he doesn't care about civics or law. He's a true, modern Machiavellian ... the end justifies the means, and if the Constitution isn't aligned ... **** it.
OUCH! BOY, did THAT STING!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Parade float can adopt him, since he’s all for guns killing people. 7 dead and 45 injured. 45 injured!!!! Waiting on the manifesto explaining how it’s the government’s fault
Can’t wait for fat boy’s tweet. In the meantime:

Cable cable cable cable Cable cable cable cable Cable cable cable cable Cable cable cable cable Cable cable cable cable Cable cable cable cable Cable cable cable cable Cable cable cable cable Cable cable cable cable Cable cable cable cable Cable cable cable cable Cable cable cable cable Cable cable cable cable Cable cable cable cable Cable cable cable cable Cable cable cable cable Cable cable cable cable Cable cable cable cable Cable cable cable cable Cable cable cable cable

Typical value-add posters, I see.

I've noticed a theme with troubled individuals and parenting. I bet we hear that this degenerate had some issues with mommy and/or daddy, they were non-existent, or couldn't carry their own weight and raise their own responsibly, establishing respect and accountability.

My point remains, our culture has gotten progressively weak more reliant on government, and "others" to survive. We need to regain our national identity of self-reliance, which this country was founded on.

Parade float can adopt him, since he’s all for guns killing people. 7 dead and 45 injured. 45 injured!!!!
Actually an extremely low 'kill ratio.' Must have been an AR-15 style small caliber rifle with FMJ cartridges.

EDIT: S&W M&P15 'AR15/military-style' - although he had a Titusville made Kel-Tec Sub-2000 PPC that might have been far more effective. But people don't get as infamous by using those unless, of course, the US Mass and Social Media lie, and call it an 'AR15/miltiary-style.'

Waiting on the manifesto explaining how it’s the government’s fault
If you mean the weapons used, no. If you mean the lockdowns breeding all sorts of new nutjobs ... more than likely.

No new laws could have stopped him. Red flag laws exist in Illinois, like Florida, as well. That's what is really dumbfounding about 'Do Something!'

Last edited:
A suicidal guy who threatened to kill his family and had police out 51 times to the house, including one to take all of his knives, and still his father co-signs a FOID card that allows him to buy firearms. Will they prosecute the father?

Actually an extremely low 'kill ratio.' Must have been an AR-15 style small caliber rifle with FMJ cartridges.

EDIT: S&W M&P15 'AR15/military-style' - although he had a Titusville made Kel-Tec Sub-2000 PPC that might have been far more effective. But people don't get as infamous by using those unless, of course, the US Mass and Social Media lie, and call it an 'AR15/miltiary-style.'
Just one death is an “extremely high” kill ratio. All of these weapons should be banned in the United States

If you mean the lockdowns breeding all sorts of new nutjobs ... more than likely.
Show me a link or study that shows that this was due to a lockdown 2 years ago. Making crap up again

No new laws could have stopped him. Red flag laws exist in Illinois, like Florida, as well. That's what is really dumbfounding about 'Do Something!'
Banning these guns and/or the age that they can be purchased could have stopped him. Red flag laws aren’t working, because YOU ARE STILL OUT ON THE STREET

Just one death is an “extremely high” kill ratio. All of these weapons should be banned in the United States

Yep, and it's a well known facts that 5.56 is far deadlier than any pistol round, it has over 1K ft-lbs of energy per round.

Combined with 30 round magazines and an accurate platform, it's an insanely effective killing machine. Absolutely crazy that in America any 18 year old with no training (or fully develop pre frontal cortex) can just buy one.

Last edited:
A suicidal guy who threatened to kill his family and had police out 51 times to the house, including one to take all of his knives, and still his father co-signs a FOID card that allows him to buy firearms. Will they prosecute the father?
Why do you care? That father, his psycho son, and millions of gun fetishists in this country like you cry it's their 2nd Amendment right to buy weapons of war.

So all weapons invented 140 years ago?

How about 200 years ago while we're at it?
How about some nearly 250 years ago ... like in New York?

Nothing has changed about guns in the last 30 years.
So ... where's the problem?

Why do you care? That father, his psycho son, and millions of gun fetishists in this country like you cry it's their 2nd Amendment right to buy weapons of war.
If even the AP now says this is a blatant lie ... why are you still stating it?! It doesn't make it true ... it just means you're a blatant liar. Why ... why not just stop lying instead?!

All of you ... you just discredit yourself, like the AP says the US Media has. And you wonder why the alleged 'gun fetishists' don't listen to you? You're basically debating if we should just ban the 90% of guns invented 110-140 yeras ago, or 99% of guns invented, including those 200-250 years ago, during the lifetime of the framers.

You're complete idiots who don't bother with facts. Why would anyone listen to you? Again, even the AP is now warning about this ... that anyone in the Media saying such is destroying their collective credibility.

Is there a timeline for when y’all will stop crying about Trump or does he just occupy your headspace til death?

asking for all the normal people

Is there a timeline for when y’all will stop crying about Trump or does he just occupy your headspace til death?

asking for all the normal people
How cute! Our resident toadie troll thinks he represents ‘normal‘ people. 😂😂😂

How cute! Our resident toadie troll thinks he represents ‘normal‘ people. 😂😂😂
- guy who lives in shithole Nebraska and obsesses over a florida directional schools political forum with his collection of white pussy boyfriends

^^ white pussy boyfriend immediately comes to the rescue
^^^^ The only pedo troll left on here obsessed with homosexuality and pedophilia. Multiple threads and posts about it. What complete loser comes here to troll every few weeks? Get a life, because nobody is seriously responding to your weekly, pathetic, desperate posts

glacier

Word for an older bisexual man who likes young boys.
That nasty old man is scoping out the elementary schools again. He is a glacier, call the cops.

• Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster

a1a.gif

Our little toadie troll digs up an old thread to bite me in the ankle and gets his ass handed to him by Ucfmikes.
Well done!

ADVERTISEMENT