ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Birthday OlearyLookAlike!!!

OlearyLookAlike

Golden Knight
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2011
Boca Raton, FL
People are saying happy birthday to OlearyLookAlike. Of course, I don't really care about birthdays because it's not about me. It's about these wonderful message boards and all it's beautiful users. And we have a lot of great users don't we folks? But many are saying I’m the greatest poster ever. Greatest ever. They’ve never seen anything like it in the history of message boards, folks. But none of this would be possible without my beautiful mother birthing me into what was once a great dungeon, but we are changing that folks. No more bad posts. Only good posts, and I only do the best posts believe me. We will make so many great posts that you will get tired of great posts then we will keep making great posts. And by the way I would be leading even higher in the best poster ever polls if it weren't for the negative corrupt fake news posters, and we have a lotta them don't we? And to my father for, well....you know folks that needs no explanation. No. Explanation. Needed. He’s a great great fan. And we will get back to winning and make the dungeon great again. So your favorite posters birthday is really a great day for you people. Enjoy it. Thank you and God Bless the Knights of America.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News