ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Pride Orlando!

I was driving Bumby towards 408 around 11:30 last night and the line to get in Southern Nights was at least 100 deep.

More evidence that 'daddyboi' has issues on this subject that he's struggling with.

He picks the most painfully obvious incel name you could imagine. It's like a 3rd grader who just discovered the internet. Pathetic virgin waste of oxygen.

He picks the most painfully obvious incel name you could imagine. It's like a 3rd grader who just discovered the internet. Pathetic virgin waste of oxygen.

We finally agree on something. I'm all for normal debate, share ideas, the occasional calling someone an idiot for being on the other side of an issue......... this dude is just an ass and needs to go.

Yeah. Everytime I see my gay friends in ATL they are telling me it's a different event. Black pride, bear weekend, regular pride, coming out day, etc.

I get it, most gay people don't have kids and want to party.

Yeah. Everytime I see my gay friends in ATL they are telling me it's a different event. Black pride, bear weekend, regular pride, coming out day, etc.

I get it, most gay people don't have kids and want to party.

Well you live in ATL, that's different.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT