ADVERTISEMENT

Hate speech and UCF

NinjaKnight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 18, 2007
Is Rivals ok with being represented by hate speech? There are a couple users that regularily use racial and homophobic slurs on here. The mods obviously see it because the posts are edited or removed, yet these people are still allowed to post.

Only thing I can think to do is report them under their profiles. If that doesn't work we will just have to assume that Rivals is ok with representing UCF in this manner. Click "report" and report them for hate speech, and hopefully they won't be able to post their disgusting slurs anymore under our university's name. I'm sure UCF admin would not be happy if they found out these things are posted under their name.

https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/members/knightsagainstblmandzog.13318/

https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/members/yourwifesboyfriend.30351/

relevant:

Daily whiny little bitch thread.

For someone who is so anti homophobic remarks, you sure like to use the concept of one man pleasuring another as an insult:

You literally fail at everything you attempt. No wonder you suck Trump's tiny cock just like it's your cousin's.
Oh it's because this board is filled with TDS suffering MAGAts who suck off Trump no matter how brain dead he repeatedly proves himself to to be
Trump has over 3,000 documented 100% lies on record since assuming office, and you suck him off everyday.

Why do you make it so goddamn easy to show how stupid you are.
Yes, just what we want in the leader of the Free world. A fuking troll. You ignore people on here that you call trolls yet you suck Trump's cock on a daily basis for doing the same thing.
Yet idiot Trump huggers will still suck his nuts while calling Obama the devil incarnate.
You are so narrow minded you actually think anyone who doesn't suck off Trump's orange testicles is a liberal snowflake.

you've also proved to never try to unnecessarily try to bring race into a discussion!
It's angry stupid white people like yourself and 85 that support him, and literally no one else.
God I love these rich, white pompous assholes on here trying to tell these dirt poor people that they aren't refugees.
to scared white pieces of shit like @UCFWayne and @fabknight so they can turn it on and clutch their pearls in fear over a society that isn't 100% snow white.
if we banned angry white men like 85 we would do more to stop these kinds of things.
I literally did, you inbred dumbass sack of shit. It's not my fault you are too stupid to comprehend this. This isn't even a debate, literally everyone on this board knows you are a racist piece of white trash. Hell even your fellow trumpets know this and don't try to defend you.
here we have an elusive homophobic and racist 2-in-1
Lmfao that's the best you can come up with? Evidently you are an idiot along with being an open racist. Trump did go on an open mic slobbing Putin's knob, and your inbred white trash slack jawed self is still defending him.
ignorant tribalism is literally what Trump built his campaign around, old agnry white guys like yourself are his cornerstone.
I wish you realized how much of a joke you are. Ease off the angry white guy vibes, no one takes you seriously here or on Facebook.

I know why you're mad, you want to be like me. You wish you could deliver the facts with the occasional inflammatory comment in a generally humorous way, but you know you miss the mark. You want to say rude shit, but get away with it because you're objectively right. I get it, it's fun but there's a subtle art to it that you don't understand.

You should've asked your boi FC, I'm not the one you want to get into a pissing match with. Go again?

Last edited:
relevant:

For someone who is so anti homophobic remarks, you sure like to use the concept of one man pleasuring another as an insult:

you've also proved to never try to unnecessarily try to bring race into a discussion!

here we have an elusive homophobic and racist 2-in-1

I know why you're mad, you want to be like me. You wish you could deliver the facts with the occasional inflammatory comment in a generally humorous way, but you know you miss the mark. You want to say rude shit, but get away with it because you're objectively right. I get it, it's fun but there's a subtle art to it that you don't understand.

You should've asked your boi FC, I'm not the one you want to get into a pissing match with. Go again?
Is that all that there is? Certainly you could have come up with more examples :joy:

Reactions: Nautiknight
@YourWifesBoyfriend

Lol, so much time spent proving false premises.

Saying someone sucks trumps dick isn't insulting them for being gay. Calling someone white trash isn't racist.

I'm legitimately embarassed for you that that's how you chose to spend your evening. OOF.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Please go back and read all his bolded examples

It’s hypocritical
I read them all. No one actually thinks the intent is for ninja to call someone gay when he says that. It's also not racist to call angry white guys angry white guys. @YourWifesBoyfriend spent probably a good hour trying to prove a point that doesn't exist. I'm embarassed for him.

Just to be clear, I've never had a post edited or deleted by a mod for posting hate speech, unlike these people. If their posts are so offensive that they need to be removed, why are they allowed to post here @Brandon ?

There is absolutely no reason for these people to be allowed to post on a website that is associated with UCF. Just disgusting.

Last edited:
I read them all. No one actually thinks the intent is for ninja to call someone gay when he says that. It's also not racist to call angry white guys angry white guys. @YourWifesBoyfriend spent probably a good hour trying to prove a point that doesn't exist. I'm embarassed for him.

Nah, I'm spot on and you know it.

Sorry your team had to take another L lmao. Dont let me distract yall from shooting up a school/mosque or whatever it is you do in your free time!

Last edited:
@Brandon please ban these disgusting individuals before anyone on the UCF admin finds out about them posting on a UCF themed message board.

Is this actually UCF themed message board?

There’s like nothing on here about UCF

Why are we getting the University involved?

Reactions: Crazyhole
Is this actually UCF themed message board?

There’s like nothing on here about UCF

Why are we getting the University involved?
lmao, the University has no affiliation with this message board that is owned by Yahoo.

So Ninja's attempt at framing this as looking bad on the University is the same as pretending the NFL cares what goes on at the NFL reddit.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
lmao, the University has no affiliation with this message board that is owned by Yahoo.

So Ninja's attempt at framing this as looking bad on the University is the same as pretending the NFL cares what goes on at the NFL reddit.
What an idiot. I thought so

@Brandon how is this still allowed to go on? How many times are you going to edit or delete posts by these two (or one user with two accounts) but still allow them to post?

Is the University directly affiliated with this board? No, but no company can associate itself with a University’s brand for free and without permission.

I would beg to differ with the blanket assumption that the actions of posters here are ‘no big deal.’ Yeah, this is just a silly fan message board, but when you’ve got a no-holds-barred racist inside a UCF sock puppet who is free to spew his filth on a UCF board, it reflects poorly on the institution. Over the years I’ve read some eyebrow-raising stuff on other college boards and still remember the university fan sites they were posted on. I would think it would be in everyone’s best interest to nip this in the bud.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Brandon doesn’t want to deal with this BS. Stop being a bunch of whiny pussies. Just ignore stuff that you don’t like and stop trying to control people and change the world

So I guess I am guilty of hate speech against stupid people that affect my life, I'll admit that. Luckily ya'll aren't a protected class (yet) until the damn liberals add you I'll continue my tirades against the incels of the world. :joy:

your boyfriend specifically told me that wasn't racist to say
You're a real piece of work, dude. Ninja was specifically throwing your own sh*t back in your face but you were too stupid to get it.

That 'Angry Blacks' thread of yours was about as blatantly racist as I've seen here. If the mods get rid of our resident White nationalist for spewing his filth, they should throw out your racist ass with him.

You're a real piece of work, dude. Ninja was specifically throwing your own sh*t back in your face but you were too stupid to get it.

That 'Angry Blacks' thread of yours was about as blatantly racist as I've seen here. If the mods get rid of our resident White nationalist for spewing his filth, they should throw out your racist ass with him.

Yeah, I have to agree. It wasn't even thinly veiled. He isn't as big of a piece of shit but fairly close.

specifically what did I say that was racist? is the word black racist to you?

specifically what did I say that was racist? is the word black racist to you?
Are you serious??!!?!?!

Hmm, let me think...what could POSSIBLY have been wrong with what you wrote? How about this cute little title: Angry Black People attack defenseless news crew? Here's a thought: why not say "Denny's employees" like the rest of civilized society did about the incident?

Wait, wait, wait...let me guess your comeback: Well the employees were ALL BLACK!!!

So in the World According to YourWifesBoyfriend, we should welcome and encourage descriptions based on race. How do these work from last night's sports scene?
  • Black Pro Basketball Players stage 4th quarter attack against defenseless Houston
  • Nebraska's All-White college baseball team routed by racially diverse Arizona State squad
Are these gems as AWESOME as yours??!?!??

[incoherent rant]
So were you planning on denouncing any of these racist remarks?
It's angry stupid white people like yourself and 85 that support him, and literally no one else.
God I love these rich, white pompous assholes on here trying to tell these dirt poor people that they aren't refugees.
to scared white pieces of shit like @UCFWayne and @fabknight so they can turn it on and clutch their pearls in fear over a society that isn't 100% snow white.
if we banned angry white men like 85 we would do more to stop these kinds of things.
I literally did, you inbred dumbass sack of shit. It's not my fault you are too stupid to comprehend this. This isn't even a debate, literally everyone on this board knows you are a racist piece of white trash. Hell even your fellow trumpets know this and don't try to defend you.
Lmfao that's the best you can come up with? Evidently you are an idiot along with being an open racist. Trump did go on an open mic slobbing Putin's knob, and your inbred white trash slack jawed self is still defending him.
ignorant tribalism is literally what Trump built his campaign around, old agnry white guys like yourself are his cornerstone.
I wish you realized how much of a joke you are. Ease off the angry white guy vibes, no one takes you seriously here or on Facebook.

So are you planning to own up to your racist actions here or not?

You're like the little brat who, when caught dead-to-rights, ignores his own naughty behavior and cries out, "b-b-but what about those other guys? They did it too!"
Yes or no question, were the 8 instances I quoted racist or not?

ADVERTISEMENT