ADVERTISEMENT

Hawaii preseason bowl

It would be interesting to see which school would travel better in addition to who would win.

Sorry. Ucf football in Hawaii is still a sore spot for me.

I remember too. Back and forth and the usually reliable Matt Prater missed the extra point and the end of the game I wasn't happy the our first bowl game was in Hawaii either. That season for UCF was one of the best turnaround seasons in college football also.

I remember too. Back and forth and the usually reliable Matt Prater missed the extra point and the end of the game I wasn't happy the our first bowl game was in Hawaii either. That season for UCF was one of the best turnaround seasons in college football also.
Our first bowl should have been in Hawaii in 98 but 9-3 wasn’t good enough to beat out a Hawaii team.

Sept 1st 2018, Alabama is supposed to play a Lamar Jackson-less Louisville in Orlando. UCF has no game scheduled for that day. Come one FCS, buy them out and lets see UCF/Bama

Reactions: knight_tracker
Sept 1st 2018, Alabama is supposed to play a Lamar Jackson-less Louisville in Orlando. UCF has no game scheduled for that day. Come one FCS, buy them out and lets see UCF/Bama
They won’t break contract and lose that easy win which looks good on paper.

Playing a Nick Saban Defense for an opening season game is a bad idea

-Signed Francois’s Knee

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT