ADVERTISEMENT

Hawkeye here, our hatred for the Nubs is mutual

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to have a bad ending. Virtually none of the media this morning thinks it’s going to happen. Auburn is going to feast off of us. Oh well

Reactions: UCFBS
This is going to have a bad ending. Virtually none of the media this morning thinks it’s going to happen. Auburn is going to feast off of us. Oh well
Yep, no one will remember Baylor just 4 years ago, just Auburn this year.

Only a handful of P5 programs win 2 major bowl games inside 5 seasons against a P5 division/conference champion, but when we don't do it, they'll say we don't belong.

Sigh ...

Yep, no one will remember Baylor just 4 years ago, just Auburn this year.

Only a handful of P5 programs win a major bowl games twice inside 5 seasons, but when we won't do it, they'll say we don't belong.

Sigh ...
Just a very rare, complicated, and unfortunate situation. Trust me, NO ONE wants to see a win more than me. Frost can’t even help. His head is where it should be. Nebraska

This is what college football has become as long as they keep biased division between P5 and G5. You have to love the way this does not play into college basketball. I am not sure college football will ever get it right when comes treating all Division I teams the same, and crowning a true champion at the end of the year. :sunglasses:

Never underestimate a talented team with nothing to lose, everything to play for and a chip on their shoulder....especially against a team that doesn't even want to be there.
I hope, I honestly hope. If we get the W, it belongs 100% to the student-athletes who weathered this nightmare.

But the lack of defensive adjustments, in addition to the tackling issues, makes me very wary about the defense. It was not a good time to break down ... utterly.

Although I'm not too concerned about the offense, especially if Walters gets the nod as the HC. It's one of the reasons I want him to get the nod, unless DW has another Frost-like rabbit in his hat for this year too. But I doubt it because we're so late to the coaching search party.

Reactions: tribbleorlfl
Just a very rare, complicated, and unfortunate situation. Trust me, NO ONE wants to see a win more than me. Frost can’t even help. His head is where it should be. Nebraska
Ah yes "Nebraska", an ancient Native American word. Loosely translated it means " up one's own ass."

Reactions: Mikesi
This is what college football has become as long as they keep biased division between P5 and G5. You have to love the way this does not play into college basketball. I am not sure college football will ever get it right when comes treating all Division I teams the same, and crowning a true champion at the end of the year. :sunglasses:

I'm telling you that the problem is the "Central" name. No, saying "UCF" does not fix the problem. People think "Central Florida" they instantly equate that with "Central Michigan", "Central Connecticut" and all the other underperforming directional schools, because people are lazy. None of these schools get respect. The answer is changing the university name back to Florida Technological University(FTU) and let the lazy public associate FTU with Georgia Tech, Virginia Tech and Texas Tech.

Reactions: clmssun
I agree with OP actually which is why I've been coming around. You folks are a welcoming bunch actually.

At the end of the day it's a disgrace that Nebby AD Bill Moos has basically said the Peach Bowl is an advertisement for Nebraska, an absolute disgrace. That Moos guy is also full of crap when he said he had a list of 6 on the Saturday when he fired Riley. It was probably Frost as we know from the Philly meeting or "oh crap".

Reactions: SRQknight
feel bad for this team. Basically we have 2 coaches game planning while Auburn is fully loaded
Auburn doesn't care about this game. They had their heads set on the playoff. This game is just a vacation for the players. They will play because they have to but guarantee it wont be 100%. UCF has everything to prove. They will get the win no matter who is coaching.

It really bugs me that Nebraska’s AD openly called your bowl game a “three hour Husker infomercial”.

I hope White tells that loser Frost to kick rocks and sends him packing.

UCF doesn’t deserve this. Especially now that they’re trying to poach all your recruits.
Stop talking about Nebraska. This is a UCF board.

I agree with OP actually which is why I've been coming around. You folks are a welcoming bunch actually.

At the end of the day it's a disgrace that Nebby AD Bill Moos has basically said the Peach Bowl is an advertisement for Nebraska, an absolute disgrace. That Moos guy is also full of crap when he said he had a list of 6 on the Saturday when he fired Riley. It was probably Frost as we know from the Philly meeting or "oh crap".

Hahahaha you came all the way over here to Central Florida to talk about your hate for Nebraska? Man.......

I'm telling you that the problem is the "Central" name. No, saying "UCF" does not fix the problem. People think "Central Florida" they instantly equate that with "Central Michigan", "Central Connecticut" and all the other underperforming directional schools, because people are lazy. None of these schools get respect. The answer is changing the university name back to Florida Technological University(FTU) and let the lazy public associate FTU with Georgia Tech, Virginia Tech and Texas Tech.

How about the fourth techie? Louisiana Tech!!!!!!!!

That would be a nice OOC schedule, though, 4 Techs in a row.

Auburn doesn't care about this game. They had their heads set on the playoff. This game is just a vacation for the players. They will play because they have to but guarantee it wont be 100%. UCF has everything to prove. They will get the win no matter who is coaching.
Auburn and Saban thought they had a nice setup in getting them into the NC. All Auburn had to do was beat Georgia twice.

Frost or “oh no,” “oh crap,” “oh hell,” “oh sh/t,”or “oh fu$k!”

FIFY

The dude (moos) is a tool.

Reactions: Mikesi
YOU stop it, please. How ya like dem apples?

Enough with the FTU stuff. You've been selling that hard for so long. No one is biting because it's ridiculous and unrealistic.

Fine, don't complaint when Herbstreit disrespects us.

Hahahaha you came all the way over here to Central Florida to talk about your hate for Nebraska? Man.......

I came over here to see what they were saying about the games the Nebraska admin & Frost played in the weeks leading up to it. You're right, I don't like Nebraska and never have. So If I find it necessary to add to the discussion then I will. Have you bought your Frost advisory t-shirt yet? Then the spring game? Then you can predict like you have ever year in the B1G that you'll win a minimum of 10 games, have more talent than everybody besides Ohio State, blah, blah, blah?

Nebraska got their guy but I will say that Moos seems like a sleazeball and is not a good AD. They just hit the genetic lottery bc Scott happened to be born there

He's a sleazeball because he got the guy he targeted after being employed by Nebraska for a month?? OooooK. If anything that makes him a very good AD.

Good luck to UCF. Heupel would appear to be a decent hire.

He's a sleazeball because he got the guy he targeted after being employed by Nebraska for a month?? OooooK. If anything that makes him a very good AD.

Good luck to UCF. Heupel would appear to be a decent hire.

The fans and sports media are running the Nebraska football program not Bill Moos.

The fans and sports media are running the Nebraska football program not Bill Moos.

Then I sure am glad the fans and sports media had the ability to offer and sign Frost to a 7 year contract. Just when I think the fans and media have very little impact on who does the hiring and firing, you go and prove me wrong. [winking]

Send us lots of Toppling Goliath beer to soothe our woes. But in reality I hope Iowa wipes the floor with Nebraska again next year.

It really bugs me that Nebraska’s AD openly called your bowl game a “three hour Husker infomercial”.

I hope White tells that loser Frost to kick rocks and sends him packing.

UCF doesn’t deserve this. Especially now that they’re trying to poach all your recruits.
In fairness, I think the reason Moos referred to the Bowl as "a three and a half hour marketing commercial for Nebraska football" he was trying to justify to Husker Nation why he was letting his new coach his old team. He says early on that it was Scott's decision and he would respect it. See the article here.
https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/moos-sees-peach-bowl-as-a-marketing-commercial-for-nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT