ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

I just cant believe how reckless Obama was there by telling people to treat their kids that have asthma with a breathalyzer. How many kids died because of the bat-shit crazy things that Obama told people to do?

I just cant believe how reckless Obama was there by telling people to treat their kids that have asthma with a breathalyzer. How many kids died because of the bat-shit crazy things that Obama told people to do?
We should impeach him.

Its kind of funny that hcq went from being one of the most uncontroversial drugs in the world, to the point that the WHO labels it as "essential" to being extremely dangerous just because Trump said "maybe it works, maybe it doesn't. I have a good feeling about it".

Reactions: UCFKnightfan08
Its kind of funny that hcq went from being one of the most uncontroversial drugs in the world, to the point that the WHO labels it as "essential" to being extremely dangerous just because Trump said "maybe it works, maybe it doesn't. I have a good feeling about it".
It's funny how masks use to be a part of universal precaution against infection but now they don't work.

It's funny how many of Donald's medical advisers go on record against HCQ as a treatment. Admiral Giroir, M.D. was just on Meet the Press and stated that in five randomized studies of HCQ, none were shown to be effective. But hell, what does this guy or anyone else know when we've got screeching demon woman who says it's a cure.

Who knows. There were many international studies showing it is effective. You also have multiple countries using it as treatment.

Unfortunately that drug has become a political issue so who knows what is really going on. Trump originally just expressed hope it would be effective and it turned into this massive political stance. The drug itself has been around for 70 years.

Well, yes, it’s political to a major degree because the president initially just expressed hope, then doubled down on it and started taking it, and then retweeted buffoonery. So, yes, it’s political—in large part to the president‘s doing.

And again, it’s funny how none of his medical advisers go on record for this.

It's funny how many of Donald's medical advisers go on record against HCQ as a treatment. Admiral Giroir, M.D. was just on Meet the Press and stated that in five randomized studies of HCQ, none were shown to be effective. But hell, what does this guy or anyone else know when we've got screeching demon woman who says it's a cure.

Its hard to say without knowing how those studies used the drug. The video from last week with the doctors had an interesting perspective on the disease: there are 2 stages and each stage needs to be treated differently. HCQ, z-pack, and zinc right out of the gate to keep the virus from getting a foothold, then different treatment focused on remediation of the individual effects. Obviously if you did that in reverse or waited until it was too late the first treatment wouldn't do much. Their point in the whole thing was that doctors shouldn't be sending people home and telling them to come back when the symptoms get really bad. If they did that with strep we'd have a heck of a lot of deaths due to renal failure.

Its hard to say without knowing how those studies used the drug.
In the video I posted, that’s why Fauci was so exasperated by the Senator’s comments about the study which started this thread. Peer reviews don’t mean shit if the study is not randomized and doesn’t include a plosebo group.

In all studies to date where this has been done, the results haven’t shown it to be effective.

In the video I posted, that’s why Fauci was so exasperated by the Senator’s comments about the study which started this thread. Peer reviews don’t mean shit if the study is not randomized and includes a plosebo group.

In all studies to date where this has been done, the results haven’t shown it to be effective.

But randomizing the study can dilute the effectiveness of using the drug at an appropriate time. The doctors that are clamoring for its widespread use are talking about using it early, not when someone is already on their death bed. The VA study that was done a few months ago was doing just that, but its like the analogy I gave earlier about strep. Antibiotics aren't going to do much good if you wait until a person's kidneys have already given out.

I am going to put my faith in doctors and researchers who know infinitely more about this and know how to conduct an experiment in a multitude of ways and come up with conclusions that mirror that research.

As far as Hydroxychloroquine. It’s the same argument. Doctors in the field say that it shows evidence of treating patients in certain stages. If I’m dying or severely ill, I’m taking it. Risks vs benefits. The risks are low and that’s a fact

Reactions: Finance2000Knight
Come ON, man! You can’t live life hidden away in your home!!! :)
You’re 2-3 months too late! Someone finally is getting tired of the virus that can’t be stopped in America without strict lockdown or a vaccine. You can’t stay home for years. Even 6 months. Roll the dice on the less than 1% death rate. Especially in non-hotspots

As far as Hydroxychloroquine. It’s the same argument. Doctors in the field say that it shows evidence of treating patients in certain stages. If I’m dying or severely ill, I’m taking it. Risks vs benefits. The risks are low and that’s a fact
If you were exposed to someone that has covid, would you take it for prophylaxis?

Growing up in the Midwest watching AWA pro wrestling, I understood the powerful benefits of Verne Gagne’s Gera-speed. One pill gave you super-energy and cured most everything.

Growing up in the Midwest watching AWA pro wrestling, I understood the powerful benefits of Verne Gagne’s Gera-speed. One pill gave you super-energy and cured most everything.
Oops, it was Joe Zwebeck’s Geri-speed (but Verne Gagne owned the AWA and Joe’s Geri-speed company.)

Last edited:
If you were exposed to someone that has covid, would you take it for prophylaxis?
No. I’ve been exposed and I’m not sure if that’s even an option in the medical community. I’m healthy, so the benefits do not outweigh the risks for healthy adults who were exposed. It’s a relatively safe medication, but it’s not candy

I haven’t followed anything about prophylaxis, only treatment.

I’m with the family at a cabin in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. Normally I’m more of a Florida ocean beach person but I’ll admit, the sound of a mountain river outside your bedroom window doesn’t suck.
I’ve been going to the beach almost every weekend. Foolishly, I cancelled this weekend. No hurricane. It’s been killer hot with thunderstorms. Still very nice, but with a few restrictions, getting out of the heat in the mountains is probably a better vacation

It's weird that you are so threatened by trump that you think if you went to a doctor they would do something based on his opinions.
He is the President of the United States for crying out loud!!!

The level his supporters are willing to go to dismiss his bullshit as ‘no big deal’ is incredible.

He is the President of the United States for crying out loud!!!

The level his supporters are willing to go to dismiss his bullshit as ‘no big deal’ is incredible.
So you wouldn't trust the opinion of a medical doctor if they supported Trump.

Weird that he hasn't fired them yet.
The only reason he hasn’t is because he can’t afford to do it — it would hurt him politically because they have more credibility with the American public than he does.

The only reason he hasn’t is because he can’t afford to do it — it would hurt him politically because they have more credibility with the American public than he does.
Which is weird, because they haven't come up with anything and they are the experts.

The next guaranteed talking point from he left will be that Trump is paying these companies to "rush" a vaccine, has authorized corners to be cut, has some sort of personal financial stake in any of these vaccines, and is only doing a vaccine for the election.

And then they will again go into the streets to conduct performative religiosity in the name of Wokeism and claim that Trump's vaccine is going to kill everyone.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Which is weird, because they haven't come up with anything and they are the experts.
Oh, they’ve come up with a plan — but they are not the ones who can enforce its implementation.

How many States waited until their corona virus numbers declined for 14 straight days before reopening their businesses?

Oh, they’ve come up with a plan — but they are not the ones who can enforce its implementation.

How many States waited until their corona virus numbers declined for 14 straight days before reopening their businesses?
Everybody but new york and new jersey

Fauci is the one in bed with big pharma.
Funny how Fauci is supposedly in bed with Big Pharma but Trump’s Treasury Dept. distributes 1.5 billion dollars to unnamed corporations in unnamed amounts — and Trumpsters don’t say a thing about it.

I was talking to a nurse friend last night about this. She works in a hospital that has had quite a few covid patients. The doctors are no longer giving patients HCQ out of fear of qt prolongation. I asked what they were doing instead and they are giving everybody levaquin. I nearly hit the floor laughing. She didn't get it.

Levaquin is a quinolin based synthetic antibiotic. One of the side effects is possible qt prolongation. Basically, its the antibiotic equivalent of HCQ.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT