ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

Yay! We're moving up the chain of evidence based science. See how this works? Stop watching YouTube doctors.

I just wonder what will happen when Fauci finally comes out and says HCQ does show good results.
Fauci said -- correctly -- that it hadn't proven successful in clinical trials. I find it weird that you want to discredit Dr. Fauci when Trump has so many stupid, dumbass comments about the coronavirus that it's too many to count.

The Henry Ford Clinic study does sound encouraging. The earlier studies had indicated that it was potentially dangerous with patients with preexisting heart conditions so this study tried to avoid putting those patients in the study and carefully monitored all the patients in their study for any heart conditions.

For the record, I'll take one of these studies for every 100 'testimonials' by Youtube doctors, particularly demon sex experts.

Fauci said -- correctly -- that it hadn't proven successful in clinical trials. I find it weird that you want to discredit Dr. Fauci when Trump has so many stupid, dumbass comments about the coronavirus that it's too many to count.

The Henry Ford Clinic study does sound encouraging. The earlier studies had indicated that it was potentially dangerous with patients with preexisting heart conditions so this study tried to avoid putting those patients in the study and carefully monitored all the patients in their study for any heart conditions.

For the record, I'll take one of these studies for every 100 'testimonials' by Youtube doctors, particularly demon sex experts.

I didn't say anything bad about Fauci there.
I think its kind of ridiculous that after 7 months the countries top infectious disease expert still has no recommendations other than "wear a mask". Sorry but that isn't very impressive. Hell, you'd think he could at least come out and encourage people to take baby aspirin to help avoid blood clots. Its just weird how people worship him and the only thing he's actually done is tell people to wear masks.
There are far more studies and doctors out there besides just the "youtube" doctors that have been having good results with this for months. I've linked to several, including this one 3 weeks ago. Its obviously a safe drug with almost zero risk so why the resistance to using it?

Harvey Risch and Scott Atlas are very well respected and they say its effective and saves lives.

I didn't say anything bad about Fauci there.
I think its kind of ridiculous that after 7 months the countries top infectious disease expert still has no recommendations other than "wear a mask". Sorry but that isn't very impressive.
What about the laundry list of dumbass declarations that Trump has made to Americans about the virus since January?

Weird how you ignore every single one of them while finding Dr. Fauci's comments "ridiculous."

What about the laundry list of dumbass declarations that Trump has made to Americans about the virus since January?

Weird how you ignore every single one of them while finding Dr. Fauci's comments "ridiculous."

Obsessed still, I see. This thread is about HCQ, doctors, and Fauci. Trump isn't a doctor so I dont care what he says about a virus.

Weird that it became less effective when used with a zpack
I never understood why they would start out with a zpack. If you don't have a bacterial infection you don't want to take an antibiotic. It kills your bodies good bacteria which is bad for your gut.

I guess I have higher expectations for the country's top medical guy than "wear a mask" after 7 months.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Reactions: Crazyhole
Hydroxychloroquine has shown evidence to help treat Covid-19. Stop being stupid people. Crood intelligence on display here

So Fauci wants more evidence of hcq working, but willing to quickly shove out a vaccine that is more expensive.

Someone's hands are in the pharma pockets.

After 70 years they can't decide if CQ is safe. I can't think of any way to look at that without scratching my head.

After 70 years they can't decide if CQ is safe. I can't think of any way to look at that without scratching my head.
You need to monitor treatment with eye exams. Get a baseline and regular exams. Nobody monitors ECGs or a CBC. You could, but they aren’t on it for months or years for CHRONIC DISEASES. Wouldn’t be a bad idea to monitor the elderly, but the benefits of potential treatment far outweigh the risks

Being used since 1955. [roll][roll][roll]
So whats your take on the zpack being part of the initial regimen? I dont get the idea behind that. Maybe after 3 or 4 days do a culture and then add it in if needed, but right out of the gate seems odd.

So whats your take on the zpack being part of the initial regimen? I dont get the idea behind that. Maybe after 3 or 4 days do a culture and then add it in if needed, but right out of the gate seems odd.
azithromycin had been shown to have antiviral
Properties. It’s a safe drug. It will not affect your “gut” bacteria in short courses. It can cause GI upset and diarrhea

Isnt it so weird?

You learned this in 1993.
Scientific'Method'.JPG

You learned this in 1993.
Scientific'Method'.JPG
Speak to ICU physicians who have actually treated many cases of this and stop trying to be a couch/internet physician. You’re embarrassing yourself with first grade mentality posts. Do better

azithromycin had been shown to have antiviral
Properties. It’s a safe drug. It will not affect your “gut” bacteria in short courses. It can cause GI upset and diarrhea

I'd never heard that it has antiviral properties. Do other antibiotics in that family have the same thing?

Ninja is like "this hcq isn't working because it needs another 70 years of testing. Where is that fast tracked vaccine though.". Chud logic

For the record I'll take the fast tracked vaccine too. I like to live dangerously.
Life saving advice should never be taken from a guy named Ninja

That's weird. I wonder what makes a zpack different than Biaxin.
Another Macrolide. They all have slightly different properties and mechanisms of action. Some, but not all antibiotics have anti inflammatory properties. Doxycycline

Another Macrolide. They all have slightly different properties and mechanisms of action. Some, but not all antibiotics have anti inflammatory properties. Doxycycline
Thats why I mentioned it, I knew it was in the same family. Guess I learned something from my ex, lol.

Speak to ICU physicians who have actually treated many cases of this and stop trying to be a couch/internet physician. You’re embarrassing yourself with first grade mentality posts. Do better
How do you think physicians learn anything after they graduate? Why does the state mandate a certain number of CE hours every 2 years? :rolleyes:

What about the laundry list of dumbass declarations that Trump has made to Americans about the virus since January? Weird how you ignore every single one of them while finding Dr. Fauci's comments "ridiculous."
Obsessed still, I see. This thread is about HCQ, doctors, and Fauci. Trump isn't a doctor so I dont care what he says about a virus.
This x 1000!! Most intelligent Americans blow off Trump talking about the virus.
We slam top health officials while giving Trump's daily bullshit a free pass because -- get this gem -- "most intelligent Americans blow off Trump talking about the virus."

You can't make this level of insanity up.

We slam top health officials while giving Trump's daily bullshit a free pass because -- get this gem -- "most intelligent Americans blow off Trump talking about the virus."

We slam top health officials when they are wrong or talk bullshit about Covid , because that’s their profession. Trump gets a free pass, because he’s never diagnosed or treated a patient in his life

MOST intelligent people can tell the difference. Not surprisingly, TDS-Trump obsessed you cannot

Not a gem here or insane, because that level of stupidity was expected

It's weird that you are so threatened by trump that you think if you went to a doctor they would do something based on his opinions.

Remember that time Obama said that kids with asthma could avoid a trip to the ER if they all had breathalyzers?

ADVERTISEMENT