ADVERTISEMENT

Heat started preseason

Working out with teams before the draft, summer league play, and pre-season training with the Heat is like a full season for him to gain pro experience and work on his game. I was so impressed how he played under control and was unflappable this summer. I was afraid he'd be too much of a liability on defense to put on the floor. But he wasn't getting beat on breaks, stayed on shooters when they tried to isolate him, and gained the confidence of teammates by getting open and sinking his shots.

Working out with teams before the draft, summer league play, and pre-season training with the Heat is like a full season for him to gain pro experience and work on his game. I was so impressed how he played under control and was unflappable this summer. I was afraid he'd be too much of a liability on defense to put on the floor. But he wasn't getting beat on breaks, stayed on shooters when they tried to isolate him, and gained the confidence of teammates by getting open and sinking his shots.
He hasn't signed that new wierd contract has he?

Both football and basketball getting their best early media attention ever. That's so important to having any chance to make it deep into the rankings, get fan base energized, gain the attention of recruiting prospects, and drive the national viewership ratings (UCF-Memphis had a 0.3 rating vs 2.0 and 3.0 for big-name school games last weekend).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT