ADVERTISEMENT

Heather Cox Richardson - February 26th Update

KNIGHTTIME^

Golden Knight
Nov 27, 2005
Almost the end of February and we have Corona Virus and TDS at record high levels. We have solid democratic candidates like 88 year old communist Bernie Sanders preaching about what great things the Cuba communist regime has done. We need a hard recession and breadlines. This way the government is full control and we can be the sheep. Trust in Bernie! Never had a real job but I'm sure he can figure it out.

I'm Heather Cox Richardson. Thanks

Almost the end of February and we have Corona Virus and TDS at record high levels. We have solid democratic candidates like 88 year old communist Bernie Sanders preaching about what great things the Cuba communist regime has done. We need a hard recession and breadlines. This way the government is full control and we can be the sheep. Trust in Bernie! Never had a real job but I'm sure he can figure it out.

I'm Heather Cox Richardson. Thanks

Hard to believe that a 78 year old guy who just had a heart attack is the dem frontrunner. Can't think he would be able to handle the stress of the job as we've seen how hard it is on younger healthy people.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Wendy's. Get a baconator and spend the rest of the day with the meat sweats

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT