Help with nebraska trolls

hemightbejeremy

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jan 3, 2011
go here

https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/account/ignored

and paste this in the box at the bottom

...TrueColors..., 307Husker, 8th Street, aft_lizard01, AnonymousHusker, balkdog, Baxter48, BigRedBeliever, BigRedFlood, Biscuit01891, blackbones, Blackshirt316, Blackshirts forever, BleedRed89, bohunksker, Boredsker, brianm1202, brnred1989, brrrrStickem, Bruce1981, Car&Lando, CBHusker, Child of the Corn, Clevinger, coleastherb, cornhuskersfan1, Cornmaker, Crazyhole, Dark_Mark, DayByDay69, ehenningsen, eric_ratliff, Extreme55, FerociousKyle, fight0n, Frost2NUL, FrostTroll, Fuego*, gagelincoln21, gaines1016, George S. Patton, GOBLUEDAVID, grote40, Here4yourcoach, hskr_bdgr, Husker Hunyock, Husker Todd, HuskerDana, husker2612, huskeralum12, huskerbaseball13, huskerfan1000, huskerfan69, HUSKERinLA, huskerjack1948, HuskerLivInTN, huskermedic2010, HuskerNboulder, huskersoup, huzkerz4life, HVHusker, IAHSKRFAN, ihuskcorn, ISUforNU, Its_Mr. Steal_Your_Coach, Joe Torde, knudson55, LouisianaHusker, ltophoj21, MisterDaddy, Modest Harrison Beck, MOhusker12, Mr.McGiblets, NorthWillRiseAgain, NU_FTW, OandBFrosty, OmahaSker, OriginalCyberbach, PilotDoctor, planored, PmokeAlottaSot, red rover 70, RNTMAN, SantaBarbaraSker, ScarletNCream, seer_ee_uhs_lee, Silentcayahs, Sinomatic, SkerInParidise, Skerz39, sklarbodds, smhowla, SNHP, SoFL Husker, specops76, Spectrumalaska, thecatindahat, TheNewNU, throwin bones50, TrueBigRedFan, unclecrackr, V-Doub, Vito Corleone, Wasker77, whoboppin, WonderbreadFunk, wwstormking, ZJSARENOTFREE

You are welcome.

Last edited:

Looks like Nubraska is going to have to wait til after our bowl game to get any shot at Frost. He's concentrating on this team and won't do a damn thing with Nubby losers until he's done. Come back in Jan. pathetic squad. I doubt Moooos can wait that long. Of course by then he still will be afraid to confront his HC and fire him. Just post a letter under the door. Chickens love Corn.

Reactions: Mikesi
go here

...TrueColors...,8th Street,AnonymousHusker,blackbones,Boredsker,Bruce1981,CBHusker,Child of the Corn,ehenningsen,FerociousKyle,Frost2NUL,FrostTroll,Here4yourcoach,HuskerDana,husker2612,huskeralum12,huskerfan69,HUSKERinLA,HuskerNboulder,huzkerz4life,HVHusker,Joe Torde,LouisianaHusker,MOhusker12,OandBFrosty,PilotDoctor,SantaBarbaraSker,Sinomatic,Skerz39,SoFL Husker,TheNewNU,TrueBigRedFan,whoboppin,WonderbreadFunk

You are welcome.

I don't think I've trolled anyone except for Mikesi. I've just stated what a big booster told me. Shit, I have UCF merch and went to the SMU game wearing only black. I plan to be here and follow the knights after the decision is made whichever way it goes. Wasn't I the first to drop the 7 years 35 mill?

I don't think I've trolled anyone except for Mikesi. I've just stated what a big booster told me. Shit, I have UCF merch and went to the SMU game wearing only black. I plan to be here and follow the knights after the decision is made whichever way it goes. Wasn't I the first to drop the 7 years 35 mill?

Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out.

They're so annoying it's just fun to think of the most insulting things to say about them to piss them off. Go away, Go back to the Nub.

Trollslayer_cover.jpg

Coming to our board and just throwing rumors around and me defending it isn't being a dick.

Come in peace.

I've come to appreciate you. . The pay board is for those fans that don't want to hear from other programs fans.

There are like 2 Ok Nebraska trolls.
However they are all here for one reason

I've come to appreciate you. . The pay board is for those fans that don't want to hear from other programs fans.

I don't mind hearing from other programs fans. But it takes a special kind of pathetic to come here and troll us when your program is a dumpster fire.

And i'm a cheapskate.

The pay board has its purpose, however it's not for me. I lose it too much. I wouid get banned constantly
Nice that they have this board although it's getting a little congested with the same stuff. Some UCF fans are off it now.

Glad we could at least discuss the game amongst ourselves

It will all be over soon. With NU not going bowling I'm trying to convince the wife to let me go on a boys trip to the UCF bowl.

go here

...TrueColors...,8th Street,AnonymousHusker,blackbones,Boredsker,Bruce1981,CBHusker,Child of the Corn,ehenningsen,FerociousKyle,Frost2NUL,FrostTroll,Here4yourcoach,HuskerDana,husker2612,huskeralum12,huskerfan69,HUSKERinLA,HuskerNboulder,huzkerz4life,HVHusker,Joe Torde,LouisianaHusker,MOhusker12,OandBFrosty,PilotDoctor,SantaBarbaraSker,Sinomatic,Skerz39,SoFL Husker,TheNewNU,TrueBigRedFan,whoboppin,WonderbreadFunk

You are welcome.

Just did this, I can breathe again lol

go here

You are welcome.

Hey, you didn't put me on the list. What's the matter with you?

There are like 2 Ok Nebraska trolls.
However they are all here for one reason

I came here for 2 reasons:

To see if you had an idea on what was going to happen with Frost
Because I'm suspended from the Husker forum I use(d)

I came here for 2 reasons:

To see if you had an idea on what was going to happen with Frost
Because I'm suspended from the Husker forum I use(d)
Coming here for inside info on Frost is the absolute number one reason

No Nebraska Troll has any inside information and they are all worried and on edge. That's a fact

UCF fans want Frost back, but many know we will win without him

Nebraska fans need a savior

That's the difference between us

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Looks like Nubraska is going to have to wait til after our bowl game to get any shot at Frost. He's concentrating on this team and won't do a damn thing with Nubby losers until he's done. Come back in Jan. pathetic squad. I doubt Moooos can wait that long. Of course by then he still will be afraid to confront his HC and fire him. Just post a letter under the door. Chickens love Corn.
I will totally respect Frost if that's what he does. If Nebraska wants him and is willing to wait until that late, and Frost still wants it after the bowl season is over, I totally would understand. We'll see. But I have a feeling, based on how he handled 2014, it's really about timing with him.

Hey I made the list and didn't even make one personal attack or degrade UCF.

I must have been able to take all the irrelevance flaming and spit just enough sense to scare you into banishing me to the ameture sports forum ghetto.

I will totally respect Frost if that's what he does. If Nebraska wants him and is willing to wait until that late, and Frost still wants it after the bowl season is over, I totally would understand. We'll see. But I have a feeling, based on how he handled 2014, it's really about timing with him.

Assuming you beat USF, he’ll coach your conference title game, and then head to Lincoln. With the early signing period in December, he won’t be able to coach the bowl game, which i think is unfortunate.

Assuming you beat USF, he’ll coach your conference title game, and then head to Lincoln. With the early signing period in December, he won’t be able to coach the bowl game, which i think is unfortunate.
Haha. The chances of him not coaching the Bowl game that he has worked so hard for his about as low as Nebraska having a winning season this year

I think a New Year's Day Bowl birth shuts you guys out 100%

That's 12-1 or 13-0. 13-0 Frost laughs at Nebraska. He could go 20-0 or more in 2018. Too much to leave a "what might have been"

Haha. The chances of him not coaching the Bowl game that he has worked so hard for his about as low as Nebraska having a winning season this year

Personally, i wouldn’t have a huge issue if they announced him as the coach after your conference title game, and he coached the bowl, but again, with the early signing period, it’s not likely.

Personally, i wouldn’t have a huge issue if they announced him as the coach after your conference title game, and he coached the bowl, but again, with the early signing period, it’s not likely.
You're just trolling. Delusional and desperate. Goodnight

None of this stuff we keep arguing about will impact the job. Baby and wife will. It very well may be he doesn't want to move anywhere he will have to travel more to recruit until his newborn is a few years old. We keep blowing that off because it not football related or Nebraska cult related or UCF in a P5 related or some 12 year old letter written by an unmarried NFL player, but it's probably the #1factor for a young couple with their first new born baby. His kid won't starve on $3 million a year for 2-4 more years when he cashes in for $5+mil a year.

I think a New Year's Day Bowl birth shuts you guys out 100%

That's 12-1 or 13-0. 13-0 Frost laughs at Nebraska. He could go 20-0 or more in 2018. Too much to leave a "what might have been"

I’d be saying the same things if i was a UCF fan, and that’s what you all need to hope he thinks.

Looking at it objectively, I’d probably bet on the team that plays in his parents hometown, his alma mater, home of his mentor and one of his best friends, plays in a power five conference in the easy side of the division, sells out every home game, has unlimited resources, amazing facilities, will pay him $5m a year, will pay his assistants really well, and he would have the absolute support of the entire state.

Again, objectively, I’d put it at about 80% chance he goes to Nebraska, and a 20% chance he stays. You may end up being right that he coaches the bowl, and goes to Nebraska after though.

Reactions: Sinomatic
Objectively, he is a brand new dad who already didn't like traveling to recruit.

Objectively, he loves his child and wife more than he has ever or will ever love the University of Nebraska, your facilities, your conference affiliation or any of its obnoxious 2 faced fans who boo'ed him off the field.

Objectively.

Reactions: huskeralum12
Objectively, he is a brand new dad who already didn't like traveling to recruit.

Objectively, he loves his child and wife more than he has ever or will ever love the University of Nebraska, your facilities, your conference affiliation or any of its obnoxious 2 faced fans who boo'ed him off the field.

Objectively.

We certainly won’t argue with you on any of that!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT