ADVERTISEMENT

Herman Cain dies.

This is the more concerning thing with chuds like Cain. There’s literally no way to know where he got the virus and who he later killed by transmitting it to due to his extensive travel and events where he was no doubt maskless and thought it was a hoax. Other MAGAts at the rally probably went home to ride out the virus, meanwhile Cain is doing extensive traveling and public events during a pandemic.

Gotcha. It’s good he’s dead then. Just another dead Chud and MAGAt am I right?

This is the more concerning thing with chuds like Cain. There’s literally no way to know where he got the virus and who he later killed by transmitting it to due to his extensive travel and events where he was no doubt maskless and thought it was a hoax. Other MAGAts at the rally probably went home to ride out the virus, meanwhile Cain is doing extensive traveling and public events during a pandemic.
Well said, hemightbejeremy. Your post stresses just how important it is to take this pandemic seriously and follow the coronavirus guidelines. As we saw early on with one lawyer from NYC, one infected person -- in this case, Herman Cain -- can be responsible for spreading the virus all over the place.

However, 85 read the same post and his takeaway was this gem:
Gotcha. It’s good he’s dead then. Just another dead Chud and MAGAt am I right?

Last edited:
Reactions: hemightbejeremy
Well said, hemightbejeremy. Your post stresses just how important it is to take this pandemic seriously and follow the coronavirus guidelines. As we saw early on with one lawyer from NYC, one infected person -- in this case, Herman Cain -- can be responsible for spreading the virus all over the place.

Let’s be clear- none of you give a shit that this human is dead. Not at all. Stop pretending otherwise.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
I’m not shedding tears over the death of Herman Cain. He is a net zero impact on my life. I care if friends or family die. Cain is just one of 155k who have died in the US. His death just more preventable than some others. I’m sure 85 is crying about the other 1400 Covid deaths today while on his high horse.

Just wondering why we should care that this dipshit ignored common sense safety standards and killed himself from his own stupidity?

I'm much more worried about my friends and family because this fuktard Cain thought going to a political cult rally was more important than the safety of my loved ones, who knows how many more people he infected in his travels.

I've seen more intelligence from dogshit than you MAGAts.

I’m not shedding tears over the death of Herman Cain. He is a net zero impact on my life. I care if friends or family die. Cain is just one of 155k who have died in the US. His death just more preventable than some others. I’m sure 85 is crying about the other 1400 Covid deaths today while on his high horse.

You don't know dik about how any of us feels about anything.

Reactions: Crazyhole
It’s already common knowledge that the left are pieces of shit. They riot, murder, loot, celebrate and cheer death.

The world (at least America) would be a better place without that scum

It’s already common knowledge that the left are pieces of shit. They riot, murder, loot, celebrate and cheer death.

The world (at least America) would be a better place without that scum
And what will you be doing to mourn Herman Cains death? I hope you can get through it.

Conservative boasts of not wearing a mask
Chuds applaud and give libs the middle finger.

Conservative goes to Trump Rally maskless.
Chubs applaud and give libs the middle finger

Conservative dies from Covid-19.
(Perhaps Chuds rethink their position? Hell no.)
Chuds ridicule libs for 'having the gall' to point out Conservative's needless death.

Reactions: NinjaKnight

How many people can 1 infected person pass it to?

This is an honest take. There are a lot of crocodile tears being shed around the country and in the media when 99% of people honestly don't care about people dying because they don't know anybody thats died from this. I feel bad for the people who have lost loved ones, but its no different than when someone dies from anything.

I dont like it when people refer to these deaths as "unnecessary". Most deaths could be referred to in the same way and it doesn't change anything. People die, thats just how it is. Unless something is an existential threat to the human race its not worth getting all worked up over.

Conservative boasts of not wearing a mask
Chuds applaud and give libs the middle finger.

Conservative goes to Trump Rally maskless.
Chubs applaud and give libs the middle finger

Conservative dies from Covid-19.
(Perhaps Chuds rethink their position? Hell no.)
Chuds ridicule libs for 'having the gall' to point out Conservative's needless death.

Oh look once again you are arguing against an alternate reality. Everyone in this thread wears a mask and follows CDC guidelines. This has been stated over and over again over the last few months.

You’re a flaming imbecile.

Yep his death is almost as preventable as the 10 to 20k extra that died in NY with Cuomo sending infected people back into nursing homes.

This dipshit dies directly because of Trump, and his handlers use the account to try and keep trump in office.

Lmao what a time to be alive

4bbxhi.gif

Chuds will dismiss anything, even their own deaths, to defend the president.

Sadly, the most correct Trump has ever been was when he said he could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Ave and not lose any voters. 165,000+ have proven that right

ADVERTISEMENT