ADVERTISEMENT

Hershel Walker: GOP Supporters? Really?

Trigeek

Silver Knight
Gold Member
Jul 2, 2001
The fact that the GOP would vote and support this candidate says so much. So scary for our republic...
So many fringe crazy candidates...
I'm starting to believe that opposition is not going to save us, we have to support rationale GOP leaders and supporters. Those that will stand up to this and do something about it.
Leadership matters.
Hello Liz Cheney.

The fact that the GOP would vote and support this candidate says so much. So scary for our republic...
So many fringe crazy candidates...
I'm starting to believe that opposition is not going to save us, we have to support rationale GOP leaders and supporters. Those that will stand up to this and do something about it.
Leadership matters.
Hello Liz Cheney.
They won't care. Republican commentators are already attacking Walkers son, because obviously it's his sons fault his dad is a piece of shit human being. This is the party of family values, or something.

They won't care. Republican commentators are already attacking Walkers son, because obviously it's his sons fault his dad is a piece of shit human being. This is the party of family values, or something.
Listen ... I think the GOP 'using' Walker is bad enough, but ...

'his dad is a piece of shit human being' -- @Cubs79

I think this pretty much sums up the problem with Progressive Democrats like yourself too ...

Not only is every GOP a POS human being, but anyone who votes for them ... in your eyes. This is literally where the GOP support base is coming from ... absolutely vile, hating Progressives like yourself.

re my comment in the Waffle House thread : GOP nominating psychos like Walker and frauds like Dr Oz give Dems a shot at the Senate.

I think this pretty much sums up the problem with Progressive Democrats like yourself too ...

Not only is every GOP a POS human being, but anyone who votes for them ... in your eyes. This is literally where the GOP support base is coming from ... absolutely vile, hating Progressives like yourself.

You are right, I was out of line. A guy who (according to his son) has basically abandoned his kids, put a gun to his ex wifes head, forced them to move 6 times in 6 months due to threatening them, is apparently a stand up guy in conservative/libertarian world. How dare I speak badly of the abusive father.

And way to just completely make shit up. We are talking about a specific person, and you try to make it like I was talking about every Republican. Are even capable of having an honest discussion?

Reactions: DaShuckster

You seem to want to change the subject. Are you suggesting that based on the evidence the Hershel Walker is qualified to be a U.S Senator? As measured by the GOP's own values?
We both know the answer. You are dodging the question and/or issue which is the GOP is promoting an obvious unqualified, to come in just to sit in a seat and be a puppet for the right.

But your response to this is to redirect to a childish "I know you are but what am I" response.

How about an intelligent response and why the GOP supporters are supporting this obvious flawed candidate. My post stated we need to support GOP leaders who are rational so they can purge the movement. You come back with a divisive commentary based on innuendos and rhetoric.

I think you are better than this...

re my comment in the Waffle House thread : GOP nominating psychos like Walker and frauds like Dr Oz give Dems a shot at the Senate.
Indeed. And the DNC has theirs as well. But I think the GOP went further down on that duo. Still ... I don't like the PoS comments, and other things ... because it extends to how people look at 30-50% of the country.

Frankly, both sides have utterly disappointed me the past 15+ years ... especially the censorship and destructions of freedom over baseless, clearly political, and not scientific arguments. It's why our 'Green' plan will fail ...

Miserably.

You seem to want to change the subject. Are you suggesting that based on the evidence the Hershel Walker is qualified to be a U.S Senator.
No. But that goes for at least 25%+ of our representatives. And then another 25%+ are there to 'sell us out.' But ...

Does that make Walker a PoS?!

As measured by the GOP's own values?
The GOP has consistent values?
Do the DNC for that matter?!

We both know the answer. You are dodging the question and/or issue which is the GOP is promoting an obvious unqualified, to come in just to sit in a seat and be a puppet for the right.
So ... my pointing out how the DNC and their fanbois are literally making more Conservatives and GOP voters out of insulting and destroying GOP candidates and anyone who votes for them, explaining why the DNC is losing parents, minorities, etc... to the GOP ...

Is 'being a puppet' for the right?! Okay then ... I guess that's why my GOP friends say I'm a 'puppet for the left' too. "If you're not with us, you're against us" -- W

But you response to this is to redirect to a childish "I know you are but what am I" response.
Ummm ... that's kinda how you, and half of the DNC voters ... sound like. And you're trying to censor and destroy freedoms at the same time too.

So ... I'm sorry, no, I won't 'join your team' any more than I'll join the GOP. I'm just trying to point out how you treat GOP candidates and their voters is making more GOP voters.

How is Walker a PoS?! I'd really like to know. Because that's how you label 50% of candidates and voters in the GOP sphere.

How about an intelligent response and why the GOP supporters are supporting this obvious flawed candidate.
How about an intelligent response on why parents and minorities are voting more GOP? Do you really support all the control that is going on?!

My post stated we need to support GOP leaders who are rational so they can purge the movement. You come back with a divisive commentary based on innuendos and rhetoric.
If the DNC and left would stop being utterly childish themselves, Trump and MAGA wouldn't exist. Trump was polling at only 4% at the start of 2016. Think about that.

Because of what the DNC is doing ... the Liberals have 'lost' the DNC, as the W-like Progressives have taken over ... and the Rand-based Libertarian movement is down and almost out ... in the GOP.

If Trump and MAGA wasn't such a threat to the DNC, then we'd be moving on. But nope ... the DNC and Progressives keep making it about Trump and MAGA. And they're only gaining supporters because of it.

I think you are better than this...
I'm not joining the DNC. I will never. Same with the GOP. Sorry ... get over it.

Does that make Walker a PoS?!

I will give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume you dont know much about Hershel Walker, but before lecturing me on calling him a piece of shit, maybe research him a bit, because he is most certainly a piece of shit.

Indeed. And the DNC has theirs as well. But I think the GOP went further down on that duo. Still ... I don't like the PoS comments, and other things ... because it extends to how people look at 30-50% of the country.

Frankly, both sides have utterly disappointed me the past 15+ years ... especially the censorship and destructions of freedom over baseless, clearly political, and not scientific arguments. It's why our 'Green' plan will fail ...

Miserably.
You make alot of assumptions in this statement. I agree the country is divided and has been gas lighted. I'm assuming your reference to "Green" is a slight on AOC, who has taken alot of unwarranted slander. Huge difference:

Walker is a known deviate and in my opinion obviously unqualified. I would think everyone in the country should be ashamed he is doing as well as he is.

AOC is smart, bright, hardworking dreamer. She is not having multiple babies out of wed lock and un supporting them. Paying for abortions them selling yourself and anti abortion. He Green plan is extreme but that is part of the process and will be moderated by the multiple opinions in congress. I actually have a lot of respect for her and while I do think she is over reaching, I would be proud if she was my daughter.
I'm still disappointed in the redirection you seem to not be able to resist.

Why can't we call it for what it is, break away for Team politics and do right for all of us?

Come on guys, he was just recovering from CTE when he paid for that abortion and abused his wife. His brain has recovered bigly since then.

Dude, nobody cares. Bill Clinton destroyed any resemblence of morality in elected officials. Cope and seethe, ball sniffer.

BTW, Warnock tried to kill his old lady with his car - which is all on video. And still, I don't give a shit. But your seething gave me a good laugh, so thanks.

Dude, nobody cares. Bill Clinton destroyed any resemblence of morality in elected officials. Cope and seethe, ball sniffer.

BTW, Warnock tried to kill his old lady with his car - which is all on video. And still, I don't give a shit. But your seething gave me a good laugh, so thanks.
There is no video of Warnock trying to run over his wife, and the police said there was no sign of injury.

You make alot of assumptions in this statement.
And many are making about Walker as well. There's a lot he-said, she-said, and that includes his son being pressured by 'outside forces.'

The DNC did this in the case of Dr. Ford, with one even releasing a book how she was threatened and only supported Ford because of it. Two others recanted and admitted they made stories up.

I agree the country is divided and has been gas lighted.
Partisan politics is just nasty. Walker has turned into the worst. Every time I think the DNC isn't doing something ... I'm proven wrong. And the Media never covers that.

Dr. Ford was the best example.

I'm assuming your reference to "Green" is a slight on AOC,
No, the state of California, and how PG&E is literally wasting taxpayer money with a poor, centralized 'Green' plan that will sack the power grid just like special interest has sacked fire fighting the last 3 decades.

E.g., California could easily afford controlled burns, but ... special interest has dominated costs with water airlift and other, wasteful solutions.

I.e., The more the government controls, the more monopolies and waste results, from special interest ... we're going straight into the Soviet 5-year plan non-sens.

AOC ... who isn't worth anyone's time ... is just beyond ****ing ignroant.

The woman 'lost me' when she didn't understand how 'Green plumbing' and 'water conservation' works, with that 3 months of 'drinking out toilets' bullshit. Our own military uses the same designs! We literally had 3 months of meta-news over a 100% made up reality.

That's why AOC leads the media ****tardary, much like Trump for the Conservatives. The right wants to talk AOC like the left wants to talk Trump. AOC can literally destroy her local constituents, like blocking Amazon, while Trump can literally work against Conservatives, but ... the partisanship makes them popular.

Our narrative today is based on ignorance and Big Tech AI, not science or engineering. That's why eVs, not hybrids, are the focus in the US ... unlike the EU.

who has taken alot of unwarranted slander.
Ummm ... AOC tries to pull the woman or minority card whenever someone makes a good point, and it gets to a lot of women and minorities. She needs to counter with a real answer and not that.

I'm honestly tired of it. It's been going on since she made the comment about a 'burger at lunch' only to get photographed with her chief advisor eating a literal burger at lunch. That pissed a lot of us off when she said 'cat calls' and other non-sense in response.

Huge difference:

Walker is a known deviate and in my opinion obviously unqualified. I would think everyone in the country should be ashamed he is doing as well as he is.
"Everyone knows"

"Everyone knows that vaccines stop the spread, and it's the anti-vaxxers that are preventing herd immunity."

"Everyone knows that masks work. You don't need N95."

Please spare me "everyone knows," especially with all the state-sponsored, mass censorship going on.
that'
AOC is smart, bright, hardworking dreamer.
Who doesn't know ****ing shit about 'Green,' period. It's beyond laughable to us Electrical Engineers.

The fact that she's a microeconomic imbecile is beyond discussion. I have no idea what they are teaching in Boston, New York and elsewhere, but knowledge to lead isn't it ... at least where she went.

Trump is more of the same, don't get me wrong. I have no love for him. These hyperpartsian, imbecile candidates, and the 'blind defense' of them, is the problem.

She is not having multiple babies out of wed lock and un supporting them.
And here we go ...

Paying for abortions them selling yourself and anti abortion
If it turns out he's a hypocrite, then he's a hypocrite. It's a lot of he/she-said right now.

As many have pointed out, we may have another Dr. Ford type situation. I used to take things at 'face value.' But not the last few years. Not with the DNC.

They are utterly untrustworty. The whole Dr. Ford situation proved that.

He Green plan is extreme but that is part of the process and will be moderated by the multiple opinions in congress.
Politicians suck at Green. EnergyStar is proof of that. Gore even more so!

Licensed Environmental Engineers ... different story. And that's a long, deep dive too.

Petroleum lobbyists have moved over to Green. Why? That's where the money is. And it's a great time to be an engineer, if you're intersted in pork and taxpayer waste. Plenty of jobs making things worse.

That's why our CO2, NOx and SOx are all up, not down. Thank you Progressives!

I actually have a lot of respect for her and while I do think she is over reaching, I would be proud if she was my daughter.
She's a Trump-like imbecile who is so ****ing ignorant, and a perfect example of the partisan non-sense in this country. We literally spent 3 months talking about 'drinking out of toilets' because of imbeciles like her.

I'm still disappointed in the redirection you seem to not be able to resist.
Or the fact that you are obsessed with 'cults of personality' like AOC, Trump and Walker.

Me? I see all political control and growing government for what it is ... massive pork and special interest.

Why can't we call it for what it is, break away for Team politics and do right for all of us?
You think I'm a Republican?!

And many are making about Walker as well. There's a lot he-said, she-said, and that includes his son being pressured by 'outside forces.'

The DNC did this in the case of Dr. Ford, with one even releasing a book how she was threatened and only supported Ford because of it. Two others recanted and admitted they made stories up.

Partisan politics is just nasty. Walker has turned into the worst. Every time I think the DNC isn't doing something ... I'm proven wrong. And the Media never covers that.

No, the state of California, and how PG&E is literally wasting taxpayer money with a poor, centralized 'Green' plan that will sack the power grid just like special interest has sacked fire fighting the last 3 decades.

E.g., California could easily afford controlled burns, but ... special interest has dominated costs with water airlift and other, wasteful solutions.

I.e., The more the government controls, the more monopolies and waste results, from special interest ... we're going straight into the Soviet 5-year plan non-sens.

The woman 'lost me' when she didn't understand how 'Green plumbing' and 'water conservation' works, with that 3 months of 'drinking out toilets' bullshit. Our own military uses the same designs! We literally had 3 months of meta-news over a 100% made up reality.

That's why AOC leads the media ****tardary, much like Trump for the Conservatives. The right wants to talk AOC like the left wants to talk Trump. AOC can literally destroy her local constituents, like blocking Amazon, while Trump can literally work against Conservatives, but ... the partisanship makes them popular.

Our narrative today is based on ignorance and Big Tech AI, not science or engineering. That's why eVs, not hybrids, are the focus in the US ... unlike the EU.

Ummm ... AOC tries to pull the woman or minority card whenever someone makes a good point, and it gets to a lot of women and minorities. She needs to counter with a real answer and not that.

I'm honestly tired of it. It's been going on since she made the comment about a 'burger at lunch' only to get photographed with her chief advisor eating a literal burger at lunch. That pissed a lot of us off when she said 'cat calls' and other non-sense in response.

"Everyone knows"

"Everyone knows that vaccines stop the spread, and it's the anti-vaxxers that are preventing herd immunity."

Please spare me "everyone knows," especially with all the state-sponsored, mass censorship going on.
that'

Who doesn't know ****ing shit about 'Green,' period. It's beyond laughable to us Electrical Engineers.

The fact that she's a microeconomic imbecile is beyond discussion. I have no idea what they are teaching in Boston, New York and elsewhere, but knowledge to lead isn't it ... at least where she went.

Trump is more of the same, don't get me wrong. I have no love for him. These hyperpartsian, imbecile candidates, and the 'blind defense' of them, is the problem.

And here we go ...

If it turns out he's a hypocrite, then he's a hypocrite. It's a lot of he/she-said right now.

As many have pointed out, we may have another Dr. Ford type situation. I used to take things at 'face value.' But not the last few years. Not with the DNC.

Licensed Environmental Engineers ... different story. And that's a long, deep dive too.

Petroleum lobbyists have moved over to Green. Why? That's where the money is. And it's a great time to be an engineer, if you're intersted in pork and taxpayer waste. Plenty of jobs making things worse.

She's a Trump-like imbecile who is so ****ing ignorant, and a perfect example of the partisan non-sense in this country. We literally spent 3 months talking about 'drinking out of toilets' because of imbeciles like her.

Or the fact that you are obsessed with 'cults of personality' like AOC, Trump and Walker.

Me? I see all political control and growing government for what it is ... massive pork and special interest.

He literally admitted to, and wrote about in his book, putting a gun to his ex wifes head and threatening to blow her brains out. That isnt he said she said. And the one saying his is a POS father is one of his own kids. The abortion stuff might be a little he said she said, but the lady apparently had a check from him and a card wishing her a speedy recovery, so seems like it probably happened.

Nah, it was gone well before that.

Clinton was just the begining of the open hypocrisy of "Do what I say, not do what I do," being 'accepted' by the mainstream. Hillary literally destroying a woman who accused her husband, whlie saying, "Believe women by default."

The same thing happened with Biden, with #metoo supporting him without question. It's just laughable to anyone who is registered neither DNC or GOP, like myself. Even #metoo leaders have been repeatedly caught-in-conflicts.

Yep. This 'lesser of two evils' gets old.

The more people blindly support 'their team,' the worse this gets.

I used to fear Conservatives more. But once the DNC started throwing reporters in jail, and are openly calling for censorship ... including of our top experts at our own agencies, causing them to resign ... yep, that's pretty much the end.

Politicians, not science, rule ... and the left is no more 'enlightened' than the right. The difference is, again, the right isn't calling for censorship. It's funny how the GOP has embraced Liberal ideals out of survival against Progressives.

But Progressvies are heavily Reagan/W supporters these days, or grew up in such households.

And more DNC voters are realizing ... they are coming for minorities, parents, etc... Biden and Harris were the most anti-criminal justice reform DNC candidates in the primary. We are the police state.

There is no video of Warnock trying to run over his wife, and the police said there was no sign of injury.
He knows this. He's just playing Team politics. Clinton like many politicians, leaders of governments, Companies etc.. had a misguided moral compus when it came to having sex with other women. But to compare Clinton to Walker. Please why are you wasting everyone's time with your rhetoric?

Nah, it was gone well before that.

Clinton was just the begining of the hypocrisy of "Do what I say, not do what I do," being 'accepted' by the mainstream. Hillary literally destroying a woman who accused her husband, whlie saying, "Believe women by default."

The same thing happened with Biden, with #metoo supporting him without question. It's just laughable to anyone who is registered neither DNC or GOP, like myself. Even #metoo leaders have been repeatedly caught-in-conflicts.

Yep. This 'lesser of two evils' gets old.

The more people blindly support 'their team,' the worse this gets.
Are you fing kidding me. Try reading a history book. Stating it all started with Clinton. Really, it goes back to the beginning of time. Just read Shakespeare.. but perhaps you too busy trying to dodge the fact that the 35% of the GOP supports walker.

"Everyone knows"

that'

And here we go ...

I don't know what you are or care. I do know you full of shit, have no solutions or backbone. You seem to jump into discussions without taking any real side. Your post are I hate everyone, TRUMP, AOC, Walker, So you support nothing. You do that so you can apply some sort of circular logic. In the end you've done nothing but waste everyones time. Thanks,

He literally admitted to, and wrote about in his book, putting a gun to his ex wifes head and threatening to blow her brains out. That isnt he said she said.
Yes, he was diagnosed with split personality 2 decades ago. I'm fully aware. This has all come to the forefront with his public move.

But mental health is ignored when it's GOP candidate, but used when it's DNC. That's what I'm talking about. You want a list?!

And the one saying his is a POS father is one of his own kids.
Just like Dr. Ford's 'associates' who were pressured. Honestly, his son is getting 'picked apart' for that reason. The whole Dr. Ford situation with Kavanaugh has caused a lot of GOP backlash.

I.e., as much as I don't like the GOP, yeah ... Dr. Ford situation pretty much proved the 'the DNC will stoop to lying and coercing' without any moral considerations.

Heck, even two (2) ladies admitted they were more than ready to lie about Kavanaugh, because the 'ends justifies the means' on abortion. At least one wrote a book and said she didn't want to lie, but was threatened.

In the end, Dr. Ford stood alone ... unsupported, uncollaborated. I believe she had a latent memory of a very likely, real event, and the lack of ever naming Kavanaugh once for 35 years ...

You have to be a young, sexual assault survivor to understand.
Association is tough if you don't remember who it is.

But that didn't stop the DNC from asserting, and literally coercing people and putting forth liars to 'make it stick.' So ... no ... the GOP is 'getting nasty itself' for a reason. The son refuses to answer several things, and that's not good.

Like most things the DNC and GOP do ... it's pretty sickening, and it's both of them.

The abortion stuff might be a little he said she said, but the lady apparently had a check from him and a card wishing her a speedy recovery, so seems like it probably happened.
Yes, I know. Timing is everything. Of course, she may have asked him after. And it may have not even been his.

A lot of pro-athletes do this ... often. It's kinda sad.

Are you fing kidding me. Try reading a history book. Stating it all started with Clinton.
Do you have a reading comprehension issue?

I said it does not start with Clinton!!! NOT! Stop thinking I'm a Republican!

I said Clinton was only the first in the US where it was a politician, and their supporters, being openly hypocritical. Meaning ... the Clintons has built up an 'excuse foundation' in the Media. This continued through even Epstein.

I.e., they would not touch Hollywood until after 2016, after Hillary lost ... literaly 20 years of excuse after excuse after excuse.

Heck, even Obama and Hillary both said in 2008 that gay marriage was 'against their religions.' That would be considered bigotry if it came out of a GOP'ers mouth.

And you wonder why both minorities and parents are moving to the GOP?!

Really, it goes back to the beginning of time. Just read Shakespeare.. but perhaps you too busy trying to dodge the fact that the 35% of the GOP supports walker.
You really need to stop looking me as a Republican.

Last edited:
Yes, he was diagnosed with split personality 2 decades ago. I'm fully aware. This has all come to the forefront with his public move.

But mental health is ignored when it's GOP candidate, but used when it's DNC. That's what I'm talking about. You want a list?!

Just like Dr. Ford's 'associates' who were pressured. Honestly, his son is getting 'picked apart' for that reason. The whole Dr. Ford situation with Kavanaugh has caused a lot of GOP backlash.

I.e., as much as I don't like the GOP, yeah ... Dr. Ford situation pretty much proved the 'the DNC will stoop to lying and coercing' without any moral considerations.

Heck, even two (2) ladies admitted they were more than ready to lie about Kavanaugh, because the 'ends justifies the means' on abortion. At least one wrote a book and said she didn't want to lie, but was threatened.

In the end, Dr. Ford stood alone ... unsupported, uncollaborated. I believe she had a latent memory of a very likely, real event, and the lack of ever naming Kavanaugh once for 35 years ...

You have to be a young, sexual assault survivor to understand.
Association is tough if you don't remember who it is.

But that didn't stop the DNC from asserting, and literally coercing people and putting forth liars to 'make it stick.' So ... no ... the GOP is 'getting nasty itself' for a reason. The son refuses to answer several things, and that's not good.

Like most things the DNC and GOP do ... it's pretty sickening, and it's both of them.

Yes, I know. Timing is everything. Of course, she may have asked him after. And it may have not even been his.

A lot of pro-athletes do this ... often. It's kinda sad.
So his son (a republican btw) is making it up?

I don't know what you are or care. I do know you full of shit, have no solutions or backbone.
Okay then. I guess immigrants were really drinking out of toilets and California's forest budget has been rosy and California is still doing the same rate of controlled burns. I'm full of shit then.

You seem to jump into discussions without taking any real side.
EXACTLY!!! It's called ... BEING OBJECTIVE!!!

Your post are I hate everyone, TRUMP, AOC, Walker,
YES!!!

So you support nothing.
Oh really?! Now about the Bill of Rights (including a new, Digital one!)? How about non-interference and no wars?! How about American isolationism?

And how about we stop ****ing over domestic energy, industry and small business?!

Oh, that's right ... if I don't support only 1 of 2 parties ... it means I support no one. Silly me, I have to vote DNC or GOP. I'm such an idiot!

Jesus ****ing Christ, you just made my entire point for me! You see me as 'the problem.' I see you 2-party 'sheep' as 'the problem!'

Because you don't hold your own parties accountable ... you **** the country. You're both the same.

You do that so you can apply some sort of circular logic. In the end you've done nothing but waste everyones time. Thanks,
Gee ... I've wasted your time?! How about the DNC and GOP are wasting all our times?!

Logic confuses leftists. That's because most leftists are mentally ill. Maybe they need to up their dosage of Thorazine ?

Logic confuses leftists.
He brought up AOC, not me -- I was thinking of California 5-year plan Soviet non-sense even my fellow Franco and Germanic engineers criticize -- then literally refused to address things about AOC.

I'm so tired of Progressives doing that. They literally refuse to engage in intelligent debate that gets into specifics.

That's because most leftists are mentally ill.
No, that's not it. They are in an 'echo chamber' of the Media and Big Tech. They even kick out Liberals these days, and call them Trump/MAGA Supporters.

The same can happen to Conservatives who only listen to far-right Media too. Sorry, but true. But they don't dominate like the mainstream Media and even more powerful Big Tech.

The fact that we've censored so many experts during the pandemic, even our own FDA experts who finally just left out of political pressure, was the proof I needed.

Maybe they need to up their dosage of Thorazine ?
I would recommend a health dose of science and engineering.

Speaking of.....there is also video of Warnock's ex saying that he beat her. So what is my point ? We are all pigs wallowing in the trough. Bill Clinton destroyed the veneer of morality in the 90's. Truth hurts, but it is supposed to. Now the stuff with Joe Biden being a pedo and a rapist - that's different. There is proof of that. The Ashley Biden diary, etc....

Speaking of.....there is also video of Warnock's ex saying that he beat her. So what is my point ? We are all pigs wallowing in the trough. Bill Clinton destroyed the veneer of morality in the 90's. Truth hurts, but it is supposed to. Now the stuff with Joe Biden being a pedo and a rapist - that's different. There is proof of that. The Ashley Biden diary, etc....

Thats fine, but can we quit acting like Republicans actually give a shit about family values then? Walker, Trump, MTG is getting divorced for cheating on her husband with multiple men, etc etc. Yes, plenty of Democrats have issues to, but lets just drop the Republicans=family values because that is obviously complete BS, and Republican voters obviously dont care.

Last edited:
He brought up AOC, not me -- I was thinking of California 5-year plan Soviet non-sense even my fellow Franco and Germanic engineers criticize -- then literally refused to address things about AOC.

I'm so tired of Progressives doing that. They literally refuse to engage in intelligent debate that gets into specifics.

No, that's not it. They are in an 'echo chamber' of the Media and Big Tech. They even kick out Liberals these days, and call them Trump/MAGA Supporters.

The same can happen to Conservatives who only listen to far-right Media too. Sorry, but true. But they don't dominate like the mainstream Media and even more powerful Big Tech.

The fact that we've censored so many experts during the pandemic, even our own FDA experts who finally just left out of political pressure, was the proof I needed.

I would recommend a health dose of science and engineering.

And Republicans are complete hypocrites who dont actually believe in anything, and are now caping for a guy whose own son says he is a POS, and of course will still pretend they are the party of family values.

And Republicans are complete hypocrites who dont actually believe in anything,
No argument. Conservatives have 'lost their way.'

and are now caping for a guy whose own son says he is a POS,
No argment. I don't hold Walker up as an example. I just think people should watch the PoS tag. Especially given his son's issues and conflicts-of-interests, as well as the 'pressure' on him.

As I said, I 'changed' after Dr. Ford. It proved the DNC is willing to be dirtbags, and pressure women, as well as we had a full set of women who admitted they lied, merely because they feared abortion would be overturned.

The one thing I'll give Walker is that he's Black and GOP and ... he's 'taking the high road' in his responses. That appeals to Conservative voters, as well as religious Moderates and even Liberals. Because if you're Black and GOP ... you really get it from others.

and of course will still pretend they are the party of family values.
Of which the 1994 elections proved ... the GOP will have rates of infidelity as well as divorce no different than those of the DNC. But still ... Walker's responses and how he's 'taking the high road' does resonate with others.

Especially Born Again Christians.

Don't shoot the messenger. I'm just trying to point out that how Walker is being treated is only helping him in the polls, not hurting him.

"Family values" is a 'warm and fuzzy' PC way for Republicans to say they are anti-LGBTQ and anti-women.
Basically.
And that attitude is why the PRO-gay rights Covington Kids not only got bent over and ****ed on national TV, but ...

QUOTE: 'The fuller video would seem to assign more blame for the encounter on a group of four or five Black Hebrew Israelites.'

No good deed by Conservatives goes un****ed by the Progressives ... including systemic prosecution in the Media and over Big Tech.

This is why @DaShuckster and @Cubs79 are sterotyping bigots who blame and label entire swathes of creeds and cultures just as bad, if not worse, than the Conservaties they complain about.

But ... **** the Covington Kids. **** the truth. Even today Google and other Big Tech still have the original articles at the top of the search hits. **** the truth.

No argument. Conservatives have 'lost their way.'

No argment. I don't hold Walker up as an example. I just think people should watch the PoS tag. Especially given his son's issues and conflicts-of-interests, as well as the 'pressure' on him.

As I said, I 'changed' after Dr. Ford. It proved the DNC is willing to be dirtbags, and pressure women, as well as we had a full set of women who admitted they lied, merely because they feared abortion would be overturned.

The one thing I'll give Walker is that he's Black and GOP and ... he's 'taking the high road' in his responses. That appeals to Conservative voters, as well as religious Moderates and even Liberals. Because if you're Black and GOP ... you really get it from others.

Of which the 1994 elections proved ... the GOP will have rates of infidelity as well as divorce no different than those of the DNC. But still ... Walker's responses and how he's 'taking the high road' does resonate with others.

Especially Born Again Christians.

Don't shoot the messenger. I'm just trying to point out that how Walker is being treated is only helping him in the polls, not hurting him.

The thing that resonates with them is that he has an R by his name, lets be honest, that is all that matters. The GOP doesnt really stand for anything anymore, but the magic R still gets votes for some strange reason.

And that attitude is why the Covington Kids not only got bent over and ****ed on national TV, but ... they were actually defending the Native American against a bigoted minority sect.

No good deed by Conservatives goes un****ed by the Progressives ... including systemic prosecution in the Media and over Big Tech.

OH give me a break. THe GOP acts like they are morally superior to everyone else, love Jesus, stand for family values, etc etc, and then elect people who only give lip service to those things but dont remotely practice them in real life. It isnt my attitude that makes Evangelical Christians vote for serial adulterers, or a guy who threatens to kill his family, they vote for them on their own so quit blaming others when this is clearly their hypocrisy and failures.

Last edited:
The thing that resonates with them is that he has an R by his name, lets be honest, that is all that matters.
Is it any different than 'D'?

The GOP doesnt really stand for anything anymore, but the magic R still gets votes for some strange reason.
Again, Trump was polling at only 4% ... before the DNC made him a target.

Is it any different than 'D'?

Again, Trump was polling at only 4% ... before the DNC made him a target.

It is somewhat different because the Democrats at least stand for something. Obviously not every candidate is perfect, but at least they have policy positions. I am sure there are people who will vote D no matter what, but I dont think it is comparable to Republicans. The RNC didnt even put out at platform in 2020, that is how little their actual policy views matter, yet people still show up and vote for them because its a cult of personality, and that is all that matters.

The DNC didnt make anyone vote for Trump. Quit blaming people for other peoples decisions. People voted for Trump, and will vote for Walker, MTG, etc etc on their own accord.

It is somewhat different because the Democrats at least stand for something.
Liberals like Bill Maher would not only disagree, but ... we'd argue you're standing for Soviet style authoritarism, destruction of the 1st Amendment and 5 year-plans where the market is destroyed, and government is always the solution.

Guess what? Moderates and even registered Democrats don't like that!

Liberals like Bill Maher would not only disagree, but ... we'd argue you're standing for Soviet style authoritarism, destruction of the 1st Amendment and 5 year-plans where the market is destroyed, and government is always the solution.

Guess what? Moderates and even registered Democrats don't like that!

Bill Maher has praised Biden over and over. He has a problem with "wokeism", but he most certainly would tell you Democrats are far superior to Republicans.

And are you suggesting you and Maher are in the same camp? I dont see that at all.

Seems like a lot of people out there just can't stand the idea of a free-thinking Black man. It must disgust you all.

We actually need more candidates line Jerone Davis, who aren't afraid of these liberal lunatics. And anyone that praises Liz Cheney is definitely part of the problem.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT