ADVERTISEMENT

Heup

As the coaches earlier said "The Spring is for moving people around. Don't read too much into it."

You want to put your best grouping of players on the field in different game situations. If your players are only willing to play one position it hurts your team.

giphy.gif

if Otis ends up transferring it would be rare/ unheard of.

When is the last time a starting RB of a team that went undefeated transferred to sit out a year? He played as a true freshman and he is really willing to wait till 2019 to play again?

if Otis ends up transferring it would be rare/ unheard of.

When is the last time a starting RB of a team that went undefeated transferred to sit out a year? He played as a true freshman and he is really willing to wait till 2019 to play again?
Exactly. Thing can’t be THAT bad to sit out an entire year. Totally ludicrous. Where will he go?? No guarantee that he’s going to be in a better position at another school. Most likely worse.

Actually OJ is the one who should calm down.
Haha. Diehard fans freak out when we see a Twitter go black and UCF student/athlete is gone apparently

Watched his highlights on his account. The guy is a baller running the ball.

Last edited:
I guess they don't realize that every opposing coach has game film on them from last year and the stuff that worked before may not be as effective, so you need to develop a 2nd act.

It is hard to convince people that you can change some things and be better than an undefeated season. I know most of us know of things we would have done differently. Several of the victories last season could have easily been losses if the ball just bounced a little differently or a call went a different way. Also injuries can change a season really dramatically. All of us would like to see UCF go undefeated again but if we don't it doesn't mean that Heup and his players were inferior to last season. You have to judge the season by all the variables that contributed to their record. Undefeated seasons are extremely rare. I want to see us play better at every position and let the cards fall where they may.

It is hard to convince people that you can change some things and be better than an undefeated season. I know most of us know of things we would have done differently. Several of the victories last season could have easily been losses if the ball just bounced a little differently or a call went a different way. Also injuries can change a season really dramatically. All of us would like to see UCF go undefeated again but if we don't it doesn't mean that Heup and his players were inferior to last season. You have to judge the season by all the variables that contributed to their record. Undefeated seasons are extremely rare. I want to see us play better at every position and let the cards fall where they may.
Exactly. We could actually be BETTER and lose a few games. I know that sounds crazy and like it makes no sense, but an undefeated season like last year took a few things to go our way. Especially vs USF, Memphis and SMU.
As far as Navy, other than the hit on the option that led to the fumble, we should have actually beat them by more. They had a better passing game vs UCF than they had all year. We were out-coached IMO

Reactions: Knight Strength
What I liked was the score at the end of the game. Everything else...who care
Apparently the SEC and the rest of the P5 takes issue with that. ;)

And UCF leading for a supermajority of the game too.

ADVERTISEMENT