ADVERTISEMENT

"Hi. My name's USF....."

Hi, my name’s USF, no not San Francisco, no I’m not in South Florida, I mean kinda, but, listen, I’m USF, and I know who I am, I mean kinda, I tried this whole new marketing the academic brand thing and it bombed, sorry, off topic. I’m USF, and I was 2nd once in the nation, mascot champion. No you’re still not getting it, you’re thinking of UCF... Hold on, I’ll show you who I am. We do the bull gesture with our hands. Like Texas yes, but we’re not Texas. Does this make sense? Wait, where’d you go? IM PREEMINENT DAMMIT!!! RESPECT ME!!!!

....I like Merrill Lynch. So much so that I thought we'd take their logo. After 99% of people hated it, we held fast and stuck with it. And then we back tracked and trashed it. Oh btw! We still hold a winning record over UCF FB (which will end soon), we win mascot championships and we have premier research status!

I don't think sucking cock is considered an insult anymore. We have some very gay fans who I'd love to drink and cheer on our team with. Even on this board.
Isn’t it nasty to think about if you don’t like it though? Licking something else to them is gross I’d imagine. Eating meat would be an insult to a vegan. Not to me but if you told a vegan to eat a steak it would be an insult.

I wouldn't necessarily use that particular language, but I would say they're still searching for an identity even after existing 50 yrs.

- The Merrill Lynch and Schlitz malt liquor logo rip job was an utter failure, a project that wasted a million dollars of tax dollars
https://www.fox13news.com/news/405342397-video
- The University of South Florida is NOT in South Florida
- The hand gesture was copied from Texas and their fans are still pissed
- Football uniform colors and patterns, neon green lettering were copied from Oregon
- When someone says, "You're that school in Florida that went undefeated right?"
- Playing football at "home" and having a pewter and gold colored pirate ship near the end zone
- Reminiscing the "glory" years having Beaker coaching the team

I wouldn't necessarily use that particular language, but I would say they're still searching for an identity even after existing 50 yrs.

- The Merrill Lynch and Schlitz malt liquor logo rip job was an utter failure, a project that wasted a million dollars of tax dollars
https://www.fox13news.com/news/405342397-video
- The University of South Florida is NOT in South Florida
- The hand gesture was copied from Texas and their fans are still pissed
- Football uniform colors and patterns, neon green lettering were copied from Oregon
- When someone says, "You're that school in Florida that went undefeated right?"
- Playing football at "home" and having a pewter and gold colored pirate ship near the end zone
- Reminiscing the "glory" years having Beaker coaching the team
https://images.app.goo.gl/WQ3zCNc6BddSPWDaA
I’m pretty sure this is how they got their colors.
WQ3zCNc6BddSPWDaA
https://images.app.goo.gl/DmmCSjVWmYWs5GN57

Pardon me, Mr. PC.

Ok I'll try again...

Hi. I'm USF and I like to rape children.

(Not sure too many pedophiles are on this board....or are there? Mikesi?)

;)
I don’t know Royce, but it seem like that fat creepy face of yours is the perfect fit for luring minors into your car at the playgrounds

Isn’t that why you ran to Ecuador. Pussy

Hey Mike, I know you think it's cute to cyber-stalk fellow board members, but if I ever meet you, I'm going to **** your face up.

This is not a threat. This is your death warrant.
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha.:joy::joy::joy:

Triggered.[roll]

You can dish it out, but you’re too weak to take it.

Better hit the gym, fat-faced boy.

Delete this stupid thread

Figures who started it. A communist

Reactions: SurfaceWarrior
Hi...my name is USF, no not the University of Sioux Falls, but it's ok if you've never heard of us. Sometimes they call us the University of Suspected Felons....cool, so you have heard of us? When Shrek and Satan hooked up one night in the Mons Venus parking lot, our mascot Rocky was born, just trivia in case you're on Jeopardy. You should check our football team out some time. Our die-hard fans have a cool tradition when not hanging out in the pirate ship or in the parking lot getting loaded. We pick our nose and eat our boogers, but be careful in not getting caught on camera. We used to play in the Big East. Now, we play in the AAC and this conference is trash. We've never won a conference championship, but all the the teams we play are trash. We're superior to all of these trash teams. I really miss the Big East and my Mountaineer friends.

A couple of years ago I went to a brunch at a country club in west Florida. After brunch the valet brought my car and he must have noticed my UCF parking tag. He loudly and arrogantly told me some joke about whenever you see a UCF grad you're supposed to tip him for your pizza. It was a cliche joke so there were no hurt feelings but I was confused because he was a valet (which is a fine job but to me it's comparable to pizza delivery) and I was preparing to tip. I thought to myself, in order to get back at him, I should make a joke about him being a valet and not tip him at all. Instead I gave him a $20 and thanked him. To this day I still don't know what he was thinking.

A couple of years ago I went to a brunch at a country club in west Florida. After brunch the valet brought my car and he must have noticed my UCF parking tag. He loudly and arrogantly told me some joke about whenever you see a UCF grad you're supposed to tip him for your pizza. It was a cliche joke so there were no hurt feelings but I was confused because he was a valet (which is a fine job but to me it's comparable to pizza delivery) and I was preparing to tip. I thought to myself, in order to get back at him, I should make a joke about him being a valet and not tip him at all. Instead I gave him a $20 and thanked him. To this day I still don't know what he was thinking.
Maybe he was still going to school? If he was 40 and said that I wouldn’t let it slide.

You truly are a nice person----- "thinking" hahahah.

Hi my name is,
Preeminent, One of the three in the state.
Seriously you guys got us on preeminence, and (even though it's a bs charge) we screwed up in the eyes of the state. It will honestly take years before we get past the misappropriated funding story. I really hope we clean it up and also become preeminent. I really mean that.

Also seriously, usf wasted a million dollars on a logo when it already had one you all liked. At least we got a great new building out of our mistake. Your university made a logo that everybody hated, tried to cram it down your throats, then eventually scrapped it. NOBODY AT USF IS ON THE SAME TEAM. You'll never be successful because you'll never get everyone going in the same direction. Y'all just stay embarrassing yourselves.

Hey, go back to the bulls pen and tell your clown fan-friends that Wimbush is like QF but better (watch their highlights side by side) and he's not even guaranteed to start. So all that talk about beating us this year can get shelved until next year (again).

Losers always want to bring up academics. Except when it comes to the academics of their team of course. Until you bring up your retention and graduation rates you are failing your athletes. Those poor guys are failing out of your school, getting kicked off the team, and losing on Saturdays all while you're paying a coach an enormous salary. Just kidding. I know you'll fire him before you have to pay him. Come to think of it, next year is off the table. Maybe you guys can beat us in 2021.

Reactions: Stetson_1883
ADVERTISEMENT