ADVERTISEMENT

Hi.

54831604.jpg

Knightman: I am considering buying a Line 6 Helix. I already play direct for my current band (using a Tech 21 Fly Rig 5) and I need more options. Have you had any experience using one?

Knightman: I am considering buying a Line 6 Helix. I already play direct for my current band (using a Tech 21 Fly Rig 5) and I need more options. Have you had any experience using one?
I don't have any, but check this shit out:

Hey man, pardon delay. Honestly, if just practicing...and even recording, Line 6 is just fine. Newer Line 6 amps have 48khz and higher modeling which translates well to recording. As things have progressed, I have found that name is nothing with gear. I can make 12-inch Rocktek Practice amp sound like a half-stack with the right mics and gain. I can show you how.

Yeah, well...I bought a Helix last week and have been jamming on it for the past few days. This thing is legit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT