ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary is still a really great person

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
And by that I mean "total cretin".

She's still on the Bitter Defeat Tour 2018 and this time took her butthurt to India, where she doubled down on the idea that everyone who did not vote for her truly are Deplorables, backwards, and incapable of being saved by savior lefties like her.

She then also doubled down on the idea that women are awesome and stuff, but only if they implicitly agree with everything she says, and voted for her. Otherwise they're merely robotic pawns, controlled in every aspect by an evil man.

“Part of that is an identification with the Republican Party, and a sort of ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should.”

Reactions: Knight_of_Parrish
I know my step dad and I forced my mom to vote for Trump... oh wait she voted for the crooked cvnt.

her book had the question and the answer on the cover. why anyone needed to buy it is beyond me

In a way, we should thank her for saying these things. It's the absolute best light shined on what a farce modern left wing feminism really is.

Honestly, why do you care?

Because as of today she is still the de facto head of the Democratic Party with the largest platforms to spew her nonsense?

Her views are shared by most of the left wing base. Please don’t try to tell me they aren’t.

What else is there to faux rage about while his political "team" is a never ending stream of embarrassments?

I would imagine you'd have the same reaction if Romney, McCain or Dole were running around the world disparaging anyone that didn't vote for them... Oh wait, remember the faux rage over "47%"?

Reactions: UCFWayne and UCFBS
The Clintons are the worst thing to happen to Liberals. They created the new-age Progressive, and have never recovered.

Reactions: Knight_Light
I would imagine you'd have the same reaction if Romney, McCain or Dole were running around the world disparaging anyone that didn't vote for them... Oh wait, remember the faux rage over "47%"?

Lol he absolutely did faux rage.

These guys are too funny

Wow, you are wrong yet again. You trying to op 85 for the most bullshit you can spew? I supported McCain in his first presidential bid, and would have preferred him a thousand times over to Trump. Romney too.

Congrats on posting more bullshit!

Wow, you are wrong yet again. You trying to op 85 for the most bullshit you can spew? I supported McCain in his first presidential bid, and would have preferred him a thousand times over to Trump. Romney too.

Congrats on posting more bullshit!

So you wouldn't have a problem with them running around calling half the country disgusting names because you voted for them? What is all that "team" garbage you always spew?

Reactions: UCFWayne
So you wouldn't have a problem with them running around calling half the country disgusting names because you voted for them? What is all that "team" garbage you always spew?

I wouldn't give a shit. The "team" stuff is you guys treating politics like it's a goddamn football game. Who the hell cares what this twat says half way around the world. Your obsession with her is troubling. Focus on something that matters.

Hilary makes y’all so mad. I don’t even care for her but it’s hilarious.

Lol now 85 is telling people what they do and don't like.

This is amazing. 100% proves my point how he is incapable of thinking about politics in any manner except for "us" vs "them" ignorant team mentality.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Lol now 85 is telling people what they do and don't like.

This is amazing. 100% proves my point how he is incapable of thinking about politics in any manner except for "us" vs "them" ignorant team mentality.

Says the guy who returned to this board PURELY to attack, degrade, and insult anyone who dares to compliment anything done by Trump

Says the guy who accused someone on “the other team” of wanting to “round up and exterminate Muslims” simply because they don’t support your viewpoints and “your team”

Simply unreal

Says the guy who returned to this board PURELY to attack, degrade, and insult anyone who dares to compliment anything done by Trump

Says the guy who accused someone on “the other team” of wanting to “round up and exterminate Muslims” simply because they don’t support your viewpoints and “your team”

Simply unreal

Dude, if you haven't noticed, Ninja doesn't truly have a team. Ninja is simply team Ninja. While I've been staying out of the fray lately, I have to say he's gotten better relative to the overall number of attacks and personal insults. Meahwhile, your posting style hasn't changed a bit (and that's not a compliment).

The only thing I don't understand is why he is so very anti-Trump when he should have been equally anti-Obama. Especially since Trump has been able to accomplish more good in one year than Obama did in eight.

Dude, if you haven't noticed, Ninja doesn't truly have a team. Ninja is simply team Ninja. While I've been staying out of the fray lately, I have to say he's gotten better relative to the overall number of attacks and personal insults. Meahwhile, your posting style hasn't changed a bit (and that's not a compliment).

The only thing I don't understand is why he is so very anti-Trump when he should have been equally anti-Obama. Especially since Trump has been able to accomplish more good in one year than Obama did in eight.

Until he answers for accusing someone here of wanting to exterminate Muslims, I don’t really care. He’s a sick plague on the board that throws around heinous accusations.

Maybe he simply dialed it back a bit once realizing that saying things like that, and admitting to hating all of his coworkers behind their backs, was a bad look for him as he attempts to claim superiority on everyone

Obviously, Trump is a train wreck and has probably cheated on every wife he has had 100 times each.

Hillary is still married to a sexual predator that has cheated on her 100 times (at least). Then Hillary doubles down on it by calling them all liars. Not the classic reaction desired by the current #MeToo crowd. Not to mention, Hillary's #1 person is Huma Abedin has a husband that is famous for sending naked pics of himself to minors and also has cheated on her 100 times.

Trump's 2 biggest weaknesses are his lies and his treatment of women. Unfortunately, those were also Hillary's biggest weaknesses. It was a pretty amazing dynamic during that race for president.

Their President is a buffoon of biblical proportions, and they are whining about a woman who holds no office.

Their President is a buffoon of biblical proportions, and they are whining about a woman who holds no office.

So ... the point of this discussion is pointing out that Hillary is still whining about losing ... and still clueless about why.

when you say "they are whining about a woman who holds no office" .... you are (once again) completely missing the point of the entire discussion.

So ... the point of this discussion is pointing out that Hillary is still whining about losing ... and still clueless about why.

when you say "they are whining about a woman who holds no office" .... you are (once again) completely missing the point of the entire discussion.

She's the de facto head of the DNC and the entire left wing "feminist" movement, yet we can't bring up insistences when she says incredibly ignorant, stupid shit.

And yet, these same people lose their shit over EVERYTHING that comes from Fox News and/or Sean Hannity. He doesn't hold office!!!!

Simply unreal

More bullshit. Where did I insult anyone in this thread? Join reality please.

Thank you. I actually was extremely anti obama after his first election, but that was 10 years ago. I also remember his 2nd election very vividly as I was TDY when the results were released and just could not believe he was reelected, I guess I was really hoping/convinced Romney would win.

And I wouldn't brag about Trump accomplishing things. He's going have managed to pass more restrictions to 2nd ammendment rights in 1 year than Obama did in 8, which is mind blowing given that R's have control of the house, Senate and executive. The one thing I wanted him to uphold from his campaign promises (investigating Hillary for her obvious security breaches) he flip flopped. His pandering for coal is literally treasonous. I just have 0 respect for Trump, he epitomizes everything that I hate in toxic leadership and false patriotrism.

Reactions: fabknight
I just have 0 respect for Trump, he epitomizes everything that I hate in toxic leadership and false patriotrism.

I agree with this statement ... and I voted for Trump ... and would again if I had the same choice today. Weird.

I agree with this statement ... and I voted for Trump ... and would again if I had the same choice today. Weird.

I mean, I think every sane person realizes we were dealt an absolute shit hand for this election. Even the 3rd party candidates were uninspiring. But its people that defend Trump's every move and act like they "have" to support him because it's their "team" which is completely asinine. People should be critical of their leadership, it's the best way to hold them accountable. It's possible I'd be even worse if Hillary had won TBH, not sure.

I mean, I think every sane person realizes we were dealt an absolute shit hand for this election. Even the 3rd party candidates were uninspiring. But its people that defend Trump's every move and act like they "have" to support him because it's their "team" which is completely asinine. People should be critical of their leadership, it's the best way to hold them accountable. It's possible I'd be even worse if Hillary had won TBH, not sure.
i dont support everything trump does, in fact alot of the things hes done recently i disagree with. my problem is that the media bent over to cover for obama and are now completely against trump. he is probably more criticized than any other modern president.

its not as bad as the media makes it seem. the tax breaks he gave were the most obvious example. i just want a more fair and balanced approach to politics in this country. i almost feel like i have to help stand up for the guy when hes getting 90% negative coverage from the news that literally shapes public opinion. if they were more balanced, i would be more critical.

i dont support everything trump does, in fact alot of the things hes done recently i disagree with. my problem is that the media bent over to cover for obama and are now completely against trump. he is probably more criticized than any other modern president.

its not as bad as the media makes it seem. the tax breaks he gave were the most obvious example. i just want a more fair and balanced approach to politics in this country. i almost feel like i have to help stand up for the guy when hes getting 90% negative coverage from the news that literally shapes public opinion. if they were more balanced, i would be more critical.

SOLUTION: Don't watch the channels you don't like then. HOORAY!

Oh, if only it were that simple. I have quite literally not flipped to Fox News since November 2016, yet the majority of liberals insist that I get all of my info from them during any/every debate. It's impossible for them to argue without bringing up Fox News. (Ignoring the fact that they are glued to MSNBC most nights)

Oh, if only it were that simple. I have quite literally not flipped to Fox News since November 2016, yet the majority of liberals insist that I get all of my info from them during any/every debate. It's impossible for them to argue without bringing up Fox News. (Ignoring the fact that they are glued to MSNBC most nights)

...and you're convinced I watch MSNBC everyday, which I don't. So...? Your point? It's impossible for you to argue without bringing up the "MSLM". Hypocrite.

...and you're convinced I watch MSNBC everyday, which I don't. So...? Your point? It's impossible for you to argue without bringing up the "MSLM". Hypocrite.

If I "watch Fox News" daily then you and other lefties watch MSNBC. See how that works?

i dont watch them, but occasionally see highlights. my problem is the propaganda they spew to the millions of people that watch it regularly.

how is 90% negative coverage of trump a good thing for this country?

i dont watch them, but occasionally see highlights. my problem is the propaganda they spew to the millions of people that watch it regularly.

I don't think you grasp how ratings and cable news works. It's a business. Nothing is stopping anyone from creating a either non-biased or right-leaning news network.

All political stuff is "propaganda".

I too have been accused by 85 of watching MSNBC, despite the fact that I cut the cable cord 10 years ago. But hey he knows what we do and don't like, so it makes sense he knows what we watch.

Maybe because 90% of what trump has done is negative? If so then it would make sense that 90% of what they report is negative, that would be called accurate reporting.

Also yeah, I don't really know why you care what the news reports, they will be out of business in the traditional sense once all the old people die off since most young people realize paying $100 a month to watch commercials 30% of the time is moronic.

ADVERTISEMENT