ADVERTISEMENT

Hip-hop album of the year

Ehhh disagree.

Taylor_Swift_-_1989.png

Will check it out soon. T.I.'s new album is supposed to be legit too, right?

Eh it was pretty good I guess. Never been the biggest TI guy though so I may be selling it short. I probably exaggerated the op a bit too but I think it's very very good, especially for a debut.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

J. Cole dropping on December 9th and rumors of Kendrick dropping before the end of the year too! Shady XV isn't half bad either. Good last quarter for hip-hop.

Run the Jewels 2.

uzi.r191677.gif

Pharoahe Monch - "PTSD"
eek.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 12/4 7:33 AM by chemmie

Originally posted by ChrisKnight06:
Check out PRhyme! Royce Da 5'9 and DJ Premier collaboration.

Ghostface dropped today too. Great day!
Posted from Rivals Mobile
That new Ghostface isn't bad. Kind of a concept album, telling a story the whole way. He also announced DoomStarks will drop next year, but he's been saying that for 10 years or so.

I don't recognize any of that crappy crap. This thread is as useless and horrible as I expected.

Does Tubesteak have anything new out? Love that guy.

Donald Duck, Goofy, Mickey Mouse
I'm gonna punch you in ya ****in' mouth

laugh.r191677.gif

tubesteak

Nehruviandoom is dope. Bishop Nehru is likely the best out there right now besides Joey Badass.

I like how chemmie pretends to be a hip hop expert to hide the fact that he's a lethargic middle aged white man who thinks the good life is buying $8 beers and eating severely overpriced food which contain more fat and sodium than most people should intake in 2 months.

I'll take hip hop, beer, and delicious food any day of the week over Fireball shots with frat buddies, Creed, and driving a bitch car.

Originally posted by UCFKnight85:
I like how chemmie pretends to be a hip hop expert to hide the fact that he's a lethargic middle aged white man who thinks the good life is buying $8 beers and eating severely overpriced food which contain more fat and sodium than most people should intake in 2 months.
Credit given for him being consistent in his principles here though.

From a Ron Paul fan to an Obama fan is the no compute.

The guy driving a Prius claims my Wrangler is a bitch car.

LOL

His stupidity knows no bounds.

LOL

I don't drive a Prius. I drive a Lincoln MKZ...an old man car.

I bet you and your frat bros love piling shirtless into your car after a few jagerbombs, to head down to the beach club for some fist pumping.

Originally posted by chemmie:

LOL

I don't drive a Prius. I drive a Lincoln MKZ...an old man car.

I bet you and your frat bros love piling shirtless into your car after a few jagerbombs, to head down to the beach club for some fist pumping.
That sounds much better than the gathering of 75 year old Lincoln owners.

So profound!!!

You're so smart
You're like a contemporary museum of art
that farts. that's harsh.

ADVERTISEMENT