ADVERTISEMENT

Honest question for Biden supporters

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
We know the likelihood of Biden being able to serve all 4 years is pretty remote. Thats not a slam on the guy, its just plainly obvious that he can't do the job for that long due to his age and apparent decline.

So how much of your thought process in supporting him is based on knowing the VP will be at the very least the defacto president, and very likely the official president?

TYT had what is actually a pretty good segment on this topic back in March:

I would vote for Air Bud, the golden retriever who plays sports, to star in a reality TV spin off where he is a dog who runs the united states over a Trump 2nd term. I hope that helps clear things up over my concerns about a VP who could be defacto president.

We know the likelihood of Biden being able to serve all 4 years is pretty remote. Thats not a slam on the guy, its just plainly obvious that he can't do the job for that long due to his age and apparent decline.

So how much of your thought process in supporting him is based on knowing the VP will be at the very least the defacto president, and very likely the official president?

Democrats want a lawless society without police. Rioting, looting, violence, and defacing property will run rampant.

The above and a crappy economy will be commonplace with Biden or his chosen VP. Illegal Immigration and poor trade deals will once again rule the land. The caravans will come back. The military will be weak. Healthcare will be even a bigger mess. Let them have at it

What will happen with Covid-19? It will be over in a week with Biden. [roll][roll]

Pretty much if he doesn't pick Donald Trump Jr or Eric Trump for VP, Biden would have my vote.

Democrats want a lawless society without police. Rioting, looting, violence, and defacing property will run rampant.

The above and a crappy economy will be commonplace with Biden or his chosen VP. Illegal Immigration and poor trade deals will once again rule the land. The caravans will come back. The military will be weak. Healthcare will be even a bigger mess. Let them have at it

What will happen with Covid-19? It will be over in a week with Biden. [roll][roll]
There is no such thing as Covid-19 or whatever it is called, it's a hoax, gone very soon. If you wear a mask, you hate Trump and America.

Reactions: ElprofesorJuan

Hyperbole aside, yes things could get a heck of a lot worse than they are. My question was more focused on how much weight does the VP choice carry, knowing that whoever it is will likely be the president.

Hyperbole aside, yes things could get a heck of a lot worse than they are. My question was more focused on how much weight does the VP choice carry, knowing that whoever it is will likely be the president.
He will pick a black female and when he can no longer function, she will run the country. Most likely, she will be assassinated by the police (but only if she’s unarmed). After that happens, Nancy Pelosi will run the country

That is what I am counting on..

Joe Biden's entire administration will be more competent than Donald Trump's, those are facts.

Joe Biden's entire administration will be more competent than Donald Trump's, those are facts.
Still no specific examples. Just lazy posting from a lazy man. I’m sure you’ll be the first to kneel on Sundays and be the last to do anything that makes any changes that matter

Maybe you can take some lessons from Tim Scott or Warrick Dunn. So.., how much weed have you smoked today?

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazyhole
Still no specific examples. Just lazy posting from a lazy man.
Come on, Ucfmikes! How 'bout you cut poor firm_biz a break?

Not everybody can consistently give the WC the kind of 'informational meat' a diligent poster like yourself does each and every day. Come on, man, that's just too damn high of a standard to expect out of your fellow posters.

Not everybody can consistently give the WC the kind of 'informational meat' a diligent poster like yourself does each and every day. Come on, man, that's just too damn high of a standard to expect out of your fellow posters.
Sometimes you really have to wonder what kind of person that you’re interacting with on a regular basis. I can pretty much tell who’s actually working everyday and who the people are that have no motivation, are living off the government, unemployment checks, stimulus checks, are lifelong students/research, etc. I can tell who would last about 2 minutes on a job if they actually had to interact with other humans on a regular basis

Is it any worse than the batshit crazy responses I've gotten to the question so far? 1 guy says it'd be fine if the running mate was a dog and another said it could be anybody but one of trumps sons. Not exactly deep intelligent thought going on in the leftist mind today.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Is it any worse than the batshit crazy responses I've gotten to the question so far? 1 guy says it'd be fine if the running mate was a dog and another said it could be anybody but one of trumps sons. Not exactly deep intelligent thought going on in the leftist mind today.
You really have to wonder sometimes who you’re interacting with. It’s a limited number of batshit crazy people. If we met these people outside the WC, I bet you would probably be shaking your head.

You really have to wonder sometimes who you’re interacting with. It’s a limited number of batshit crazy people. If we met these people outside the WC, I bet you would probably be shaking your head.

I'm starting to think that the whole "batshit crazy" thing is actually a form of projection. "I would vote for a dog". "There are only 2 people in the country I wouldn't vote for".

Yeah, that's actually batshit crazy

Watch your mouth, air bud isnt just any dog.

You do realize that everything you wrote is happening right now, under Trump?
You morons are always so damn scare of what you think democrats will do, that you never see what is actually happening.

You do realize that everything you wrote is happening right now, under Trump?
You morons are always so damn scare of what you think democrats will do, that you never see what is actually happening.
Democrats actually condone and support it

I'm starting to think that the whole "batshit crazy" thing is actually a form of projection. "I would vote for a dog". "There are only 2 people in the country I wouldn't vote for".

Yeah, that's actually batshit crazy
Absolutely batshit crazy. They say that crap and we are supposed to take them seriously. Why even post that foolishness?

I would vote for Air Bud, the golden retriever who plays sports, to star in a reality TV spin off where he is a dog who runs the united states over a Trump 2nd term. I hope that helps clear things up over my concerns about a VP who could be defacto president.
And this shit actually got 2 likes. SMH. Hardy har har. Can’t wait for @NinjaKnight and @Knight_Classes_begin_7pm to chime in. Lol

Absolutely batshit crazy. They say that crap and we are supposed to take them seriously. Why even post that foolishness?
Isn't it obvious? As evidenced in this and other threads, there is no rationale for casting a vote for Biden so they defer to jokes. Trump has been attacked since day 1 and every attack is either completely false or predicated on how it makes them "feel". They are an overly emotional group that needs a boogeyman to validate their irrational fears, and since he's the target of that then the opposite of him must be a savior. When pressed, they can't explain it and revert to 3-year-old level arguments.

Isn't it obvious? As evidenced in this and other threads, there is no rationale for casting a vote for Biden so they defer to jokes. Trump has been attacked since day 1 and every attack is either completely false or predicated on how it makes them "feel". They are an overly emotional group that needs a boogeyman to validate their irrational fears, and since he's the target of that then the opposite of him must be a savior. When pressed, they can't explain it and revert to 3-year-old level arguments.
In 4 years there will be at least 1 more crisis. Trump remains unable or unwilling to deal with any major event. To make things worse he wants the spotlight so bad that he tries to handle these things himself instead of putting a competent person in charge. I dont believe that will be the case with Biden. We will still be dealing with coronaviris in January of 2021. That alone is enough to force any sane american to not vote Trump. He isnt equipped to lead out of this. His dumb ass comments and commitment to slow testing helped get us here. Anyone still supporting Trump is just MAGA trash that refuses to ask for any accountability for the misinformation and mismanagement of this crisis or the others.

In 4 years there will be at least 1 more crisis. Trump remains unable or unwilling to deal with any major event. To make things worse he wants the spotlight so bad that he tries to handle these things himself instead of putting a competent person in charge. I dont believe that will be the case with Biden. We will still be dealing with coronaviris in January of 2021. That alone is enough to force any sane american to not vote Trump. He isnt equipped to lead out of this. His dumb ass comments and commitment to slow testing helped get us here. Anyone still supporting Trump is just MAGA trash that refuses to ask for any accountability for the misinformation and mismanagement of this crisis or the others.

So now Fauci isn't competent? I thought he was a genius.

Let me pose another question. Lets say for whatever reason Biden can’t run and it’s too late to put someone else on the ticket. The options are Donald Trump or (blank). If blank wins, the democratic leaders get to pick whoever they want to be president. Who are you Trump haters voting for? Trump, blank, or no vote (assuming those are the only options, no 3rd party for my hypothetical).

You keep saying that people who disagree with you are trash, and yet you are so contemplable and so insanely nasty on the reg that it's hard to imagine anyone aligning with what you think, out of sheer unwillingness to align with such shitty people.

Still no specific examples. Just lazy posting from a lazy man. I’m sure you’ll be the first to kneel on Sundays and be the last to do anything that makes any changes that matter

Maybe you can take some lessons from Tim Scott or Warrick Dunn. So.., how much weed have you smoked today?

I don't do drugs.

A perfect Biden administration would form a coherent, competent and consistent response to COVID-19, replace RBG and Breyer on the SC, make fixes to Obamacare, repair relationships with our allies and pass a major infrastructure bill, then announce that he's not running in 2024. He would leave as the most popular president in our lifetime.

You missed the part where I said he had to convince trump of basic facts. Do you know how you convince a narcissist of things?
Is trump an expert in infectious disease? Did he not take the measures that Fauci suggested?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT