ADVERTISEMENT

Honest Question

It's the way he speaks.He speaks with confidence and bullies others. He listens to those who put him in power. It's how he came to power. Evangelicals put him in Power. Listen to him with eyes closed. Like you just met him. Before the election and before he announced he was running for President He was my candidate.I just started looking at the background of his. Then my thinking shifted. His policies to me were bad and unattainable but I gave him a chance. His inexperience has hurt him and the nation..

They do. But the problem is these people are even dumber than trump. They are literal reptile brained troglodytes, fooled by Trump's brash manner into thinking he's some sort of a leader

When in reality he is the nation's largest security risk. The man was just fooled by a satirical article saying twitter is down, that he retweeted it and commented on it's veracity...on twitter. We are talking toaster level stupidity.

What's your comparison? Elon Musk or Joe Biden. Joe Biden is clearly an idiot and bottom of his college class type guy.
Joe Biden conducted a thoughtful and articulate hour and a half town hall meeting last Thursday night (which you, of course, didn't watch.) At the same time, Donald Trump was batshit crazy for an hour on NBC.

The fact that you are STILL defending him after that bizarre performance tells us all we need to know about how discerning you are. Last Thursday, for the first time in television history, an interviewer, Savannah Guthrie, actually said to a sitting President, "that sounds like something a crazy uncle would say, not the President of the United States." Let me guess, Savannah was biased against Trump, right? :)

It’s a by comparison thing. Trump talks like his base and don’t use none of them bigly words.

Trump isn't intelligent and Biden has lost his mind. We live in a country with 330 million people and these two diaper shitters are the best we could come up with.

Sad!

I didn't like biden as VP, thought he was a moron then, and he certainly hasn't gotten better with time. Check my post history.

That said I voted for him, because I'll take passive senility over outright destructive harm every day of the week. Pathetic that these are our only options though. Even more pathetic some people still defend Trump after all he has done.

Exactly how we became a super power. Capitalism has done more for humanity anyway. Better yourself which is the point of capitalism. Reward hard work and financial risk. Not eating potato chips
It's don't more for me, which is all that matters in the end.

Because President Trump is the embodiment of the USA.

It's like the low IQ/test crowd thinks we came to be an independent and free nation by caring what other countries thought and treating government authority like religion.

The USA has been such a prosperous, free nation that the people who perpetually reside at the bottom of the totem pole have to make up excuses as to why they're there. of course, they can't quantify their qualms, or really pinpoint specifics so they use the umbrella term "systemic" to encompass the totality of their inequity.

It's like pretending to be sick and going to doctor. Doctor asks what's wrong and you say "my whole body is infected". Doctor puts you on the scale, draws blood. Tells you "well it looks like your blood pressure is a little high, but other than that you --" to which you screech about your blood pressure being entirely out of your control and that the doctor has no understanding of his specific family history and how that plays a role in determining your blood pressure. This of course makes you feel like a man of science, and you'll parade about as if you have some sorta intellectual high-ground when the reality is you're just too unpleasant of a person to want to argue with.

Well President Trump is like Dr. Now from "My 600lb Life". He's the one thats not afriad to tell you to get off your fat, pimple-ridden ass. Knowing what he says is true, you instead try to attack "how" he says it instead of the content of what he says. And through your perpetual temper tantrum, you're unable to see that the majority of people are laughing at you, fed up with your childish act, and prepared to elect this guy President no matter how crude his language because he's speaking what is on everyone's mind.

Because President Trump is the embodiment of the USA.

It's like the low IQ/test crowd thinks we came to be an independent and free nation by caring what other countries thought and treating government authority like religion.

The USA has been such a prosperous, free nation that the people who perpetually reside at the bottom of the totem pole have to make up excuses as to why they're there. of course, they can't quantify their qualms, or really pinpoint specifics so they use the umbrella term "systemic" to encompass the totality of their inequity.

It's like pretending to be sick and going to doctor. Doctor asks what's wrong and you say "my whole body is infected". Doctor puts you on the scale, draws blood. Tells you "well it looks like your blood pressure is a little high, but other than that you --" to which you screech about your blood pressure being entirely out of your control and that the doctor has no understanding of his specific family history and how that plays a role in determining your blood pressure. This of course makes you feel like a man of science, and you'll parade about as if you have some sorta intellectual high-ground when the reality is you're just too unpleasant of a person to want to argue with.

Well President Trump is like Dr. Now from "My 600lb Life". He's the one thats not afriad to tell you to get off your fat, pimple-ridden ass. Knowing what he says is true, you instead try to attack "how" he says it instead of the content of what he says. And through your perpetual temper tantrum, you're unable to see that the majority of people are laughing at you, fed up with your childish act, and prepared to elect this guy President no matter how crude his language because he's speaking what is on everyone's mind.

Dude. That is the perfect personification of what is going on. 10/10

Dude. That is the perfect personification of what is going on. 10/10
WTF? _glaciers? Really??!?!? When posters actually pay attention to what that racist POS says -- let alone give him likes -- it's yet another indication that the Trump diehards have become a f*king cult.

Thank God we're nearing the end of this craziness.

WTF? _glaciers? Really??!?!? When posters actually pay attention to what that racist POS says -- let alone give him likes -- it's yet another indication that the Trump diehards have become a f*king cult.

Thank God we're nearing the end of this craziness.
And through your perpetual temper tantrum, you're unable to see that the majority of people are laughing at you, fed up with your childish act, and prepared to elect this guy President no matter how crude his language because he's speaking what is on everyone's mind.

read it again, pedophile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT