ADVERTISEMENT

horse dewormer and curing cancer

Boston.Knight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 10, 2002
Wish I had known about fenbendazole and ivermectin in 2018.

I know we have our little squabbles here and there but if anyone ever gets in trouble with cancer for them or a loved one look into this

• Love
Reactions: UCFBS
Bro there's no prize for the dumbest motherfūcker of the cooler, you don't need to try so hard.

It doesn't work for every cancer but it has unique capabilities at softening up cold tumors. It's better being cycled and stacked with other agents also

I've watched more than a handful of legitimate videos of people curing cold tumor cancer cycling fenbendazole and ivermectin. When I say cold I mean terminal dude

Same with nitazoxinide and brain cancer. IVM does not cross the blood brain barrier so you need something else.

It's a lot better are stabbing the dark than getting on some bullshit clinical trial like we did with my father-in-law that eventually ended up killing him.

Nothing 'set back' doctors trying things 'off-label' for terminal patients than being so anti-Trump, they literally instituted a 'no off-label' attitude that would eliminate 20% of all prescriptions.

****tards in charge

Reactions: Boston.Knight
Nothing 'set back' doctors trying things 'off-label' for terminal patients than being so anti-Trump, they literally instituted a 'no off-label' attitude that would eliminate 20% of all prescriptions.

****tards in charge
Forget terminal dude, you want to try this stuff while your immune system is still healthy. It can be done in parallel to chemo too from what I understand. Personally, I would try an alt protocol for 4-6 wks first if possible with the dietary/lifestyle changes and get rescan for mets, then do chemo. But they may work well together too depending on how well the cancer generally responds to chemo

Both ivermectin and fenbedazole are fooking harmless it's not gonna hurt anything to try. You can go high dose and not have a worry @Auggie25 feel free to quote this thread should opportunity present in the dungeon. Thank you and have a blessed weekend.

Forget terminal dude, you want to try this stuff while your immune system is still healthy. It can be done in parallel to chemo too from what I understand. Personally, I would try an alt protocol for 4-6 wks first if possible with the dietary/lifestyle changes and get rescan for mets, then do chemo. But they may work well together too depending on how well the cancer generally responds to chemo

Both ivermectin and fenbedazole are fooking harmless it's not gonna hurt anything to try. You can go high dose and not have a worry @Auggie25 feel free to quote this thread should opportunity present in the dungeon. Thank you and have a blessed weekend.

Understood. But it's also hurting existing 'off-label' prescriptions.

That's such a great interview with Dr. Ruddy. More and more credentialed medical professionals are pointing the finger at mRNA.

That's such a great interview with Dr. Ruddy. More and more credentialed medical professionals are pointing the finger at mRNA.
Some anti-viral and some retro-viral medicines work in various ways. The US FDA admitted, in a court of law, that Ivermectin is a safe and proven anti-viral that works for some diseases.

At least there is some good coming out of this, after literally 'setting us back' for 2+ years because people hate Trump. That Ivermectin is an anti-viral. Whether it works well at FDA approved 'safe' doses for SARS-CoV-2 is still debated, with more studies saying 'no' than 'yes,' but it is now re-proven as an anti-viral, and overdose usage is more mixed.

It's just like retro-virals used against HIV did not work well against SARS-CoV-2 too. There is no general 'magic bullet' for everything. That's why we encourage off-label usage at proven safe doses.

Some anti-viral and some retro-viral medicines work in various ways. The US FDA admitted, in a court of law, that Ivermectin is a safe and proven anti-viral that works for some diseases

Even high-dose ivermectin is safe. It's very hard to overdose. I think for cancer I would go high dose

But yes I remember all the propaganda coming out of the CDC in the FDA, what a joke 💰

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT