ADVERTISEMENT

Hot chicks with big boobs

th

GO TEAM!!!

Did you see a lot of damage from your vantage point?
day 1 was private island, and it seemed like it wasnt hit very hard. day 2 was in nassaeu and i didnt want to get off the boat. ive been once and didnt see the need to go a second time. it looked fine from what i could see. i heard that it wasnt hit that hard at all.

day 1 was private island, and it seemed like it wasnt hit very hard. day 2 was in nassaeu and i didnt want to get off the boat. ive been once and didnt see the need to go a second time. it looked fine from what i could see. i heard that it wasnt hit that hard at all.
I appreciate the update. I was curious what new cruisers might see or not see.

The wifey and I are taking a Southern Caribbean cruise next Feb.

I appreciate the update. I was curious what new cruisers might see or not see.

The wifey and I are taking a Southern Caribbean cruise next Feb.
i think most of the caribean is ok right now, its just those northern bahama islands that got destroyed. i heard a lot of people are now staying in nassaeu until its rebuilt up there. i know the people begging for money, stealing, and trying offer you crap on the side walk was bad before, didnt want to deal with it now that i have 2 small kids. plus there was tons of stuff on the ship that we wanted to do.

i think most of the caribean is ok right now, its just those northern bahama islands that got destroyed. i heard a lot of people are now staying in nassaeu until its rebuilt up there. i know the people begging for money, stealing, and trying offer you crap on the side walk was bad before, didnt want to deal with it now that i have 2 small kids. plus there was tons of stuff on the ship that we wanted to do.
I think you made the right call to stay on the ship.

Reactions: UCFWayne
look at these shoulders and traps, that's straight up testosterone production. do you think he takes an aromatase inhibitor when he's off cycle? dude looks like does front raises with 35's for reps
3797.jpg

tin-foil hat time: the reason he took away chocolate milk in school lunches is because he didn't want the youth of America getting too yoked

look at these shoulders and traps, that's straight up testosterone production. do you think he takes an aromatase inhibitor when he's off cycle? dude looks like does front raises with 35's for reps
3797.jpg

tin-foil hat time: the reason he took away chocolate milk in school lunches is because he didn't want the youth of America getting too yoked

Struck a nerve, did I? I didn't know you were so sensitive. I'm sure Trump would be willing to give you a shot for the right price.

ADVERTISEMENT