ADVERTISEMENT

House Democrat calls for military coup in the United States

sarah silverman is a mediocre comedian and not a party leader, but i remember her asking the military to overthrow trump

President commits treason. Military swore an oath to defend the country from all enemeies foreign and domestic. I'm not following the outrage.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
sarah silverman is a mediocre comedian and not a party leader, but i remember her asking the military to overthrow trump

She was an esteemed DNC speaker that shared the stage with a sitting D Senator.

I wonder where 85 got this story. Image linked from the daily caller. (Obviously that's an issue)

Daily Caller article also shares this to begin the 3rd paragraph

"Cohen later said that he was in no way calling for a coup. “No coup called for,” he wrote, claiming it unlikely that someone would call for a coup on Twitter."

Nothing to see here. It's just 85 being 85 and spreading what misinformation he wants to spread. He's a grade A PARTY over country scumbag who doesn't mind lying to everyone as long as it helps his team win.

“Charged” with treason denotes a criminal indictment and implies perhaps a subsequent criminal trial, to which any sitting President is immune, unless he or she is first impeached by the House, convicted by the Senate, removed from office, and then tried for treason as an ordinary citizen.

Careful for what you wish for...impeachment equals President Pense -- a full-spectrum conservative". SJWs will be begging for the Trump days.

“Charged” with treason denotes a criminal indictment and implies perhaps a subsequent criminal trial, to which any sitting President is immune, unless he or she is first impeached by the House, convicted by the Senate, removed from office, and then tried for treason as an ordinary citizen.

Careful for what you wish for...impeachment equals President Pense -- a full-spectrum conservative". SJWs will be begging for the Trump days.
I'll take Pence.

I wonder where 85 got this story. Image linked from the daily caller. (Obviously that's an issue)

Daily Caller article also shares this to begin the 3rd paragraph

"Cohen later said that he was in no way calling for a coup. “No coup called for,” he wrote, claiming it unlikely that someone would call for a coup on Twitter."

Nothing to see here. It's just 85 being 85 and spreading what misinformation he wants to spread. He's a grade A PARTY over country scumbag who doesn't mind lying to everyone as long as it helps his team win.

AKA- he realized what he had done and quickly backtracked by lying.

Look at you sticking up for D scumbags calling for the overthrow of our government. Scummy.

AKA- he realized what he had done and quickly backtracked by lying.

Look at you sticking up for D scumbags calling for the overthrow of our government. Scummy.
So you think asking where someone is is the same as calling for a coup?

If saying where are the military people is the same as calling for a coup, what's this?

“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks,” Mr. Trump said, as the crowd began to boo. He quickly added: “Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”

If you believe the left, Pence is an anti-spectrum conservative. Which I guess they figure is redundant as well.

A Portland Oregon art gallery, to the delight of liberals, ran an art gallery devoted to depictions of ways to brutally murder the President.

Sick fuks

Screen-Shot-2018-07-17-at-2.23.20-AM.png

Yes, they weren't the foe of the Democratic party before the Ukranian invasion, and the shift of the average American wanting to pull out of NATO, merely because we're not in the mood for another 40+ years of funding the EU's defense.

Russia was a great upstanding citizen of the world in 2012 and a mortal threat to everything we hold dear in 2016.

All in 4 years! Amazing!

Reactions: UCFBS
Russia was a great upstanding citizen of the world in 2012 and a mortal threat to everything we hold dear in 2016.
All in 4 years! Amazing!
The MSM was more than willing to pimp the Russians until the DNC said it wasn't Kosher.

Meanwhile, Libertarians like myself questioned when Clinton pushed east with new NATO members, and then W. did as well post-9/11 as those same countries committed to Afghanistan, and then Obama kept going.

The Czech BIS reports have been public since the Georgian War, and Dutch intelligence have been making some of theirs public.

Heck, even the US intelligence reports are a rehash of the same 'bad actors' that more than just Russia taps. It's become quite the 'obvious, but nothing new,' joke in the InfoSec world. The MSM didn't care until the DNC did.

Of course the Russian influenced the election, they always have!

I remember the MSM barking at W. over moving Coast Guard cutters into the Black Sea after the Georgia War, and the Czech BIS reports covering how the Russians interjected that narrative to try to get pressure on W. to reduced NATO levels, because it was their next move.

And here we are ...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT