ADVERTISEMENT

Houston Astros

Nice troll post, Wayne. When you can't argue the message, attack the messenger.

I know some people hear retirement and think old. But I was blessed with the ability to retire early so I can spend my time doing anything I damn well please. Even if I was as old as you think, I could give a sh*t. Sticks and stone can break my bones but your words could never hurt me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So feel free to call me names like some little school yard bully...I suppose it's better than telling me to kill myself like ol' Joe. It's a great way to show off your maturity and class!

Such a constructive use of your remaining years consuming you here. I hope I am not nearly as woke and useless as you've become in the twilight of your life.

And you conveniently leave out that I said please.

Such a constructive use of your remaining years consuming you here. I hope I am not nearly as woke and useless as you've become in the twilight of your life.

And you conveniently leave out that I said please.
to be fair to shookster, we all check our maturity at the wc door.

Hinch and Luhnow gone.... Alex Cora gone. Glad something was done. Not that anyone feels bad for me as a Yankees fan but the last 3 years we lost to the 17 Astros, 18 Red Sox, and 19 Astros. The Astros won 6 of the 7 home games in the ALCS those two years.

there are some rumors/allegations about Bregman and Altuve wearing electronic buzzards under their jerseys but I don't know how reliable that is yet

ADVERTISEMENT