ADVERTISEMENT

** Houston Game Thread**

Why did Heupel run AK up the middle on that play instead of BT???

Does the field look terrible because of the feed or is it really that bad? It looks like a high school field.

there are a lot of pass breakups against gabriel davis because his eyes and hands give it away too early. so even if they don't look back the dbs have an idea of when it's getting ready to drop in his hands.

NGEbraska season is officially over. They wasted 2 years of eligibility with their “Heisman candidate” QB. Stick a fork in them

[roll]

Frost is 8-13 for 5 million per year

awfully quiet. paging Red Dragon Coog
It doesn't matter. We have our real qb, our transfers that are sitting out, another top qb recruit that will back King up next year, redshirting seniors and the rest of our freshmen and sophomores currently starting for depth returning next season.

Congratulations for having a shootout and struggling with our JV team.

It doesn't matter. We have our real qb, our transfers that are sitting out, another top qb recruit that will back King up next year, redshirting seniors and the rest of our freshmen and sophomores currently starting for depth returning next season.

Lol

We have a loser lurking. Winning trolls only please

Sound like a Browns fan. Next year is always the year.

I remember when Josh Robinson was a young freshman back there at cornerback on an island against top receivers. Now he’s a man

You sound like USF fan...either living in the past, or in the future.

Why was Houston running it so much at the end? Don’t they know that the season is already tanked?

When King decided to sit, his dad said he was transferring and rumors went around that he was going to go to FSU. Two weeks later he posts something on social media in which he is wearing a pair of FSU shorts. Odds of King coming back might be as bad as our odds to make the CCG. Thanks for stopping by.

I have not gone back and looked at the video but that so called fumble on the big board did not look like it hit anyone.......I don't think there was enough to overturn the call......Also looked like on the TD the WR foot out touched before he dragged the inbounds foot. Those plays pissed me off beyond belief. Any one get a good look at either replay?

Reactions: MckenzieMilton10
I have not gone back and looked at the video but that so called fumble on the big board did not look like it hit anyone.......I don't think there was enough to overturn the call......Also looked like on the TD the WR foot out touched before he dragged the inbounds foot. Those plays pissed me off beyond belief. Any one get a good look at either replay?
The TD was definitely a TD. I didn’t see it hit our blocker but reaction by the players looked as if it hit him. Otis didn’t see it but the other 3 did.

Reactions: JAFFX2
ADVERTISEMENT