ADVERTISEMENT

How about we do a pregame intro like Vegas Golden Knights do?

If the Golden Knights win the Stanley Cup Alabama will moan and groan and say it wasn't legitimate.

saban-quotejpg-56159af84c172152.jpg

Any association with Golden will never happen. The most despised word in UCF football History.

easier to do presentations like that in indoor venues and with expensive lightning systems. 2 things the Football stadium does not have

Reactions: Knight_Light
We already yell "Knights!" during the national anthem as they do :)
Correction, they yell knights like we do. Crappy hockey team stole that tradition and their fans claim it’s their unique thing they came up with. I’m hoping the lightning will win and that vegas has years of losing following this season.

Reactions: Brc75
easier to do presentations like that in indoor venues and with expensive lightning systems. 2 things the Football stadium does not have
The olympics always does nice ceremonies and it’s outdoors. It’s not just the lighting systems. Just a similar skit where we hunt and kill the teams mascot of that game. Night games would be better. We have a theater group on campus right?

The golden knights stealing our "stayed true through the KNIGHTS!...that our flag was...." whatever it is, the news was all over it last knight on TV!! and the Slantinel

Reactions: Mikesi
I used to watch our pregame knights fighting (medieval times did the show) and it was awful and painful to watch when I was a student in the Daunte era.

And yes, they stole our anthem yell. and they Stole Army's golden knights (parachute team) name. and they stole our colors. And they stole and changed slightly our logo. And I have to see all of this constantly living in LA. They always think my UCF hat is a Vegas hat now.

I used to watch our pregame knights fighting (medieval times did the show) and it was awful and painful to watch when I was a student in the Daunte era.

And yes, they stole our anthem yell. and they Stole Army's golden knights (parachute team) name. and they stole our colors. And they stole and changed slightly our logo. And I have to see all of this constantly living in LA. They always think my UCF hat is a Vegas hat now.
I was thissss close to saying "Charge On" to a guy before I noticed he was actually wearing VGK gear at a Spring Training game a few months ago. It is so similar to UCF logo.

I was thissss close to saying "Charge On" to a guy before I noticed he was actually wearing VGK gear at a Spring Training game a few months ago. It is so similar to UCF logo.
Is this a bad thing? Casual fans of college football will think they’re UCF fans as well. Will help us slide into the PAC12 invite even easier

It pretty much has to be done at night and the sound systems and lighting have to be real good. I just watched it again before this game. It’s really well done.

Correction, they yell knights like we do. Crappy hockey team stole that tradition and their fans claim it’s their unique thing they came up with. I’m hoping the lightning will win and that vegas has years of losing following this season.
Half way there

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT