ADVERTISEMENT

How Bleeding Heart Progressives Alienate Self-Reliant Americans (70%+ of the taxpayers)

UCFBS

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2001
USA
As a rule, Libertarians side with Liberals, and even Progressives, on things such as putting more money into drug rehabilitation instead of prosecution, as well as legalization, along with criminal and social justice reform.

But then Progressives have a way of mucking it all up ... from complaining undocumented residents are being 'left out' of taxpayer benefits, to the complains that the unvaccinated are taking away doctors and medicine from drug addicts who overdose. The recent 'Invectermin overdose overwhelming ERs' fake news was kinda the new 'Kids in cages' 100% fabricated narrative too ... enough people assume it's true, and the international media picks it up, despite the AP debunking it over and over and over, along with utterly misattributed media over and over and over again.

It's amazing we now consider the unvaccinated -- or, worse yet, even vaccinated, but the ones trying to provide information against a sea of misinformation labeled as anti-vax -- to be worse individuals and evil than drug addicts who overdose. I mean, I feel for this woman, but this is the type of non-sense at the Huffington Post that just makes me realize how they alienate 70%+ of the taxpayers in this country.

I'm glad they didn't say everything I thought they would say, and she kept it on-point. But there is a prevailing attitude that the alleged anti-vaxxers (many who are vaccinated) are causing all this harm. Instead, trying to bring the focus to drug overdoses during this pandemic when people just want to get on with their lives is kinda like bringing the focus on undocumented residents, when people are unemployed.

It's not that I'm not sympathetic. But there's a reason these people are not the priority. They need to take responsibility for themselves, like others we're trying to save, especially those through no fault of their own, including the many vaccinated in hospitals, even if they are labeled as unvaccinated.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT