ADVERTISEMENT

How did 10,000 poor Haitians

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
All get from their island country to Mexico and then cross the US border at the same time? Is that just an amazing coincidence or did someone coordinate it?

All get from their island country to Mexico and then cross the US border at the same time? Is that just an amazing coincidence or did someone coordinate it?
good question. This isn’t their normal migration path to the U.S. , someone fed them false information

• Haha
Reactions: UCFBS
Yeah, WTF is going on here!!!!

This groundswell is pretty damn suspicious if you ask me. From this, you'd think that life in Haiti has gone to sh!t!

Yeah, WTF is going on here!!!!

This groundswell is pretty damn suspicious if you ask me. From this, you'd think that life in Haiti has gone to sh!t!
Any country where they land is going to help them get to the border because nobody wants them to stay. I know Colombia is helping them cross to Panama (Google "Necocli"). Panama is probably giving them a hand to get to Costa Rica.

Any country where they land is going to help them get to the border because nobody wants them to stay. I know Colombia is helping them cross to Panama (Google "Necocli"). Panama is probably giving them a hand to get to Costa Rica.
All of Central America is a sh!tfest and pressures mount at the border but we hear Chudnation proclaim: "Dammit, put more money into border security -- Screw foreign aid!" #chudlogic

Hmm. Every South and Central American country requires a valid passport to enter from Haiti.

Why didn't they just fly directly into the US and disappear? It would have been cheaper.
Ask yourself who will benefit from Haitian entering US...Hehe only Russia and China have enough money to send for refugees..They send money so they can enter United States. CHINA AND RUSSIA send money so Haitian can ask for Visas. Pretty smart if u ask me.

Ask yourself who will benefit from Haitian entering US...Hehe only Russia and China have enough money to send for refugees..They send money so they can enter United States. CHINA AND RUSSIA send money so Haitian can ask for Visas. Pretty smart if u ask me.
This way Biden looks bad..and Republicans remain in power..Hehe

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Or Steve Bannon. something doesn’t seem right with this , the migrants from Central America mostly had advanced coverage on networks like Univision.

WhatsApp Instructions from who? 🤔

Last edited:
Or Steve Bannon. something doesn’t seem right with this , the migrants from Central America mostly had advanced coverage on networks like Univision.

Russia and China and India control What's up.

Reactions: Poolside Knight

My brother and I were joking that Abbott probably coordinated the whole thing for publicity. Then the laughing turned into the realization that it might not be all that far fetched of an idea.

• Haha
Reactions: UCFBS
I did some more research on this and it seems a lot of these Haitian refugees aren’t even coming from Haiti. Many had been living in Brazil and Chile for years as refugees and are now trying to get into the US because of the crisis that doesn’t even directly affect them. One of the articles that I read on a human right website even quoted a guy who said that he didn’t feel like they were equal in Chile so he moved to Mexico and he didn’t feel wanted there so then he tried the US entry.

ADVERTISEMENT