ADVERTISEMENT

How do I buy tickets for an away game?

Knight Strength

Golden Knight
Feb 2, 2018
I'm moving to Oklahoma and plan to attend games at Tulsa and SMU whenever UCF travels there. I want to buy out of the UCF ticket allotment to see how I like that but I didn't see where/how do make sure I'm sitting with other UCF fans. Can you guys share a link here?

I'm moving to Oklahoma and plan to attend games at Tulsa and SMU whenever UCF travels there. I want to buy out of the UCF ticket allotment to see how I like that but I didn't see where/how do make sure I'm sitting with other UCF fans. Can you guys share a link here?
They aren’t being offered yet.

Reactions: Knight Strength
I called as well for away games and they said July as well.
You can buy from stub hub now but waiting until Ucf distributes goes to the program. We’re all here for the brand

Oh. I saw some on StubHub so I thought they might be available. When do they become available?
The ones available on Stubhub are probably some Tulsa season ticket holders trying to sell them for a variety of reasons. I usually buy from Stubhub, but can’t make that game.

I called as well for away games and they said July as well.
You can buy from stub hub now but waiting until Ucf distributes goes to the program. We’re all here for the brand

The ones available on Stubhub are probably some Tulsa season ticket holders trying to sell them for a variety of reasons. I usually buy from Stubhub, but can’t make that game.
Where will I be able to find the tickets from UCFs allotment?

FAU is charging $85-$130 for sideline for our game. Hope UCF doesn’t
I’m waiting last minute for tickets from a secondary market. The only tickets that didn’t drop were the 2018 Peach Bowl. They went up.

Every other ticket that I ever bought for a UCF away game was at its lowest cost the week or a few days before the actual game

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
I’m waiting last minute for tickets from a secondary market. The only tickets that didn’t drop were the 2018 Peach Bowl. They went up.

Every other ticket that I ever bought for a UCF away game was at its lowest cost the week or a few days before the actual game
I think with such a small venue and we are probably their biggest home opponent it will sell out and people will go. UM is away that night. Shouldn’t be much competition in south Florida that weekend.

I think with such a small venue and we are probably their biggest home opponent it will sell out and people will go. UM is away that night. Shouldn’t be much competition in south Florida that weekend.
Nothing really available yet. I’ll have to monitor this, but I’m definitely going through a secondary market

Nothing really available yet. I’ll have to monitor this, but I’m definitely going through a secondary market
I’m going through a guy I know that has FAU season tix. He gave me the prices they are offering them for extra tix. Way too expensive for sideline. I’m not paying $400-600 for FAU for 5 people. I’ll be in endzone unless cheaper tix hit secondary market later.

Reactions: Ucfmikes

You stand before your computer or phone, look at the screen, klick your heels together 3 times and say I want game tickets, I want game tickets, I want game tickets.

ADVERTISEMENT