ADVERTISEMENT

How does Barr And Trump purging the justice ranks not alarm even the Trump supporters?

Trigeek

Silver Knight
Gold Member
Jul 2, 2001
If you believe in the rule of law and constitution you have to be alarmed.

Lmao @ you thinking these people even heard of this.

They waited until Friday evening to drop this news, as is typical of anything this adminstration is trying to hide. Not that it would matter since the people you are talking to go out of their way to stay uninformed.

You are talking to literal morons, these people get their "news" from fox and oan. Uninformed doesn't even being to describe it, brainwashed is more accurate.

Last edited:
Reactions: hemightbejeremy
A link or reference would be helpful, but to the point: even the justice dept can have corrupt individuals. Do you have so much faith in the bureaucracy that you view them as being 100% Lilly white?

A link or reference would be helpful, but to the point: even the justice dept can have corrupt individuals. Do you have so much faith in the bureaucracy that you view them as being 100% Lilly white?
How can you not know what I’m talking about? You have know idea what you are talking about yet you are presenting a conclusion or rational for supporting this behavior.
You are better that this.

How can you not know what I’m talking about? You have know idea what you are talking about yet you are presenting a conclusion or rational for supporting this behavior.

Because like I said, these dipshits get their "news" from OAN, which is more concerned about fear mongering about brown people than how our constitution is being destroyed.

Last edited:
Donald says he wasn’t involved in the decision to fire him. Barr did it all on his own on a whim. What the hell is the problem?!?!?!????????

Reactions: Trigeek
I didn't know if you were making an overarching statement or if something happened specifically in the last day or so that inspired this. If we are talking about Comey, yeah he needed to be purged. Is there something else specifically that you're talking about?

These are mostly leftover Clinton/Bush/Obama people, a mistake was made when he didn't get rid of most of them in his first 6 to 9 mos in office.

Um, Berman got the position he was currently occupying in 2018. He was also part of Trump’s transition team.

But surely you knew all of that, correct?

Um, Berman got the position he was currently occupying in 2018. He was also part of Trump’s transition team.

trump_bigLaugh.gif

This is why I just call these people inbred morons. Because they are. You can't debate with this level of stupidity.

Don’t worry. His comment has already been cemented as truth. As unshakable as a Trump tweet. Now here come the flurry of likes.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Anyone who isnt willing to look the other way while Trump's boys commit crimes is purged. Even if they were part of Trump World at one point.

I’m pretty sure he is referring to the one in the news these past two days.
That one looks pretty bad, but like so many before it we probably don't know the whole story. I hadn't read anything about it until you mentioned the name and looked it up. Its probably nefarious due to the timing, but I thought the same thing about Comey and it turned out to be a legit firing

That one looks pretty bad, but like so many before it we probably don't know the whole story. I hadn't read anything about it until you mentioned the name and looked it up. Its probably nefarious due to the timing, but I thought the same thing about Comey and it turned out to be a legit firing

I appreciate your objectivity but come on. I’ll assume your are a UCF graduate.

I appreciate your objectivity but come on. I’ll assume your are a UCF graduate.
Nope, didn't go to UCF.

Stuff like this I dont even put into the objectivity category yet because we don't have much information. I'm naturally skeptical of pretty much everything, but politics in particular.

The OP says "purging". That indicates several people.

This, I

He didn't say anything about Berman, he said Purge the Justice dept. that refers to cleaning out the dept. Maybe it is not me who can not read, but a certain Professor.

This, I

He didn't say anything about Berman, he said Purge the Justice dept. that refers to cleaning out the dept. Maybe it is not me who can not read, but a certain Professor.

You know damn well what he was referring to, dumb ass. You’ve embarrassed yourself for years on this board as a pure idiot and you did it again last night.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
So is the theory here that Trump had the guy fired because he was looking into Giuliani? Thats about the only thing I can find on the guy but there aren't many details.

So is the theory here that Trump had the guy fired because he was looking into Giuliani? Thats about the only thing I can find on the guy but there aren't many details.
He has several investigations going on. May stand corrected but I think NY is also looking into financing and tax issues

High turnover rate of political appointees was expected with Trump. It's why I don't respect him as well as why I didn't vote for him.

Having worked with both the DoJ and FBI, there's a reason why the FBI lifers hate the political appointees of the DoJ ... and there are even people in the DoJ sympathetic to that too.

Barr ... is just another political appointee. He's really the anti-Holder. So I see him as just as right, or wrong, as Holder. And yes, they are extremely comparable!

Um, Berman got the position he was currently occupying in 2018. He was also part of Trump’s transition team. But surely you knew all of that, correct?
I think you just made my point for me.

But yes, I agree, it's Trump taking out some of his own people too. That's why I don't like him.

He has several investigations going on. May stand corrected but I think NY is also looking into financing and tax issues
NY also has illegally yanked funding to and blacklisted anyone from associated with legitimate firearms related businesses. They have purposely tried to bankrupt small businessers who are even associated with firearms entities, like training and services or even themed goods for organizations associated with firearms.

Even Intuit finally had to tell them to go fly a kite after dozens of their customers went under.

E.g., the NY AG forced Intuit to refund credit card charges for already delivered products. That's not stopping firearms sales (nearly all mailings are not firearms, and firearms are to FFLs that are usually not chargfs), but purposely trying to bankrupt the companies. Intuit later disclosed they were forced into this practice by 'aggressive tactics' and they were cooperating with the DoJ and the NSSF.

I don't trust the NY AG and their office at all. It's basically a government sponsored RICO.

ADVERTISEMENT