ADVERTISEMENT

How does the rain impact the Temple game?

First of all, this just tells you about the level of inside knowledge that these Nebraska Trolls have. All time loser post. So lazy running his mouth from his basement that he doesn't even check to see if it's a home or away game

Secondly, we are traveling well for this away game anyway. UCF travels well and has a lot of Alumni in the northeast

Looks like 50%+ chance for the second half.

That is a bunch of crap. Less than 15% for most of the game

7RldXZ.png

Poor attempt at a troll from the latest incarnation of FrostTroll. Even if it were a home game, the posters on this board are the fans that are attending games so not sure what your point is. It is easy being a nebraska fan since all games for this season were sold out a decade ago. Don't know if you guys are actually attending some of these games to watch the dumpster fire, but at least you sold the tickets.

Hey Billy-Bob what do you want to do today? Well Sally-Sue we could go lick the tractor. Nah, we could go eat some grasshoppers. Nah, I just ate some dust. Well damn, I guess we have to go to another Nebraska game then. SH.T!

Hey Billy-Bob what do you want to do today? Well Sally-Sue we could go lick the tractor. Nah, we could go eat some grasshoppers. Nah, I just ate some dust. Well damn, I guess we have to go to another Nebraska game then. SH.T!

UNz3UR.png

Weather is looking up! Can’t wait until Frost announces that he is staying and all of these Corn trolls run back to the comfort of their has-been irrelevant mediocrity.

Back to the topic, not sure we have played in rain this year. Hopefully we don’t have to today.

Weather is looking up! Can’t wait until Frost announces that he is staying and all of these Corn trolls run back to the comfort of their has-been irrelevant mediocrity.

Back to the topic, not sure we have played in rain this year. Hopefully we don’t have to today.
It rained during UConn and Memphis games. Pretty much all second half of Memphis.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT