ADVERTISEMENT

How is no one talking about this?

NinjaKnight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 18, 2007
Oh it's because this board is filled with TDS suffering MAGAts who suck of Trump no matter how brain dead he repeatedly proves himself to be. The dipshit can't even color in a US Flag correctly. Pretty close to the Russian flag though.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...s-flag-wrong-colour-blue-stripe-a8508556.html

Q3K6sh6k1YCilD4UKO1K2wsTsyfw5eYR1XyZNKYUdRE.png

another crickets.gif

Love how no one from the idiot inbred right is even commenting on this absurdity. You elect a literal dementia ridden idiot for a president who constantly whines about patriotism, and the dumbass can't even pick out our flag in a line up.

Notice the kid to his right with his head in his hands and yellow all over his flag drawing. Maybe since he's not an asshole who needs to prove he can color better than a 4 year old, he was showing him it's not the end of the world to color differently?

Maybe one of the kids told him to draw rainbow colors like the one right behind him?

This is worse than the "Obama is a communist because he puts Dijon mustard on his hotdogs" story

LOL! You need to seek a counselor with your Trump hate. It isn't healthy. The dumb guy as you think has been able to build a real estate empire. What have you done?

Notice the kid to his right with his head in his hands and yellow all over his flag drawing. Maybe since he's not an asshole who needs to prove he can color better than a 4 year old, he was showing him it's not the end of the world to color differently?

Maybe one of the kids told him to draw rainbow colors like the one right behind him?

This is worse than the "Obama is a communist because he puts Dijon mustard on his hotdogs" story
Maybe he's a dipshit?

LOL! You need to seek a counselor with your Trump hate. It isn't healthy. The dumb guy as you think has been able to build a real estate empire. What have you done?

You really are a dipshit, aren't you? Like you have legit mental issues. You do know that the one and only reason Trump is where he is today is 100% due to his daddy's money? He got a million dollar (in 1970's dollars) loan, and his first real estate deals were all underwritten with tens of millions of dollars of his daddy's money. I could absolutely do better. Like invest that money in the stock market, which would have been a better return than Trump did, given that he has declared bankruptcy multiple times.

This still doesn't change the fact that you are defending a grown man who literally can not color in the American flag correctly.

lmao, I take it our resident expert on interfamily sexual relationships is trying to justify the fact that our Idiot-In-Chief can't correctly color an American flag. Maybe just consider the fact that you elected a dementia ridden moron?

lmao, I take it our resident expert on interfamily sexual relationships is trying to justify the fact that our Idiot-In-Chief can't correctly color an American flag. Maybe just consider the fact that you elected a dementia ridden moron?

I wasn't going to comment on this stupid thread .... because there could be a million reasons he used blue (most obvious is ... it was the only crayon available right in front of him) .... but with that being said ...

Ninja ... you are sounding like a whining bitch right now. I can't believe you are doubling down on the coloring book stuff.

Reactions: HeupelsThirdChin
I wasn't going to comment on this stupid thread .... because there could be a million reasons he used blue (most obvious is ... it was the only crayon available right in front of him) .... but with that being said ...

Ninja ... you are sounding like a whining bitch right now. I can't believe you are doubling down on the coloring book stuff.

If only there was a specific part of the flag that is actually blue...that he could have colored with that blue crayon!

You continually bend over backwards inventing ways to try and justify Trumps dementia, when us normal people see it and say "oh, he's literally an idiot". Look, I'm sorry you have been duped by this dipshit, but it's not too late to admit you fuked up. Or you can continue to support his every idiotic move, while we become the laughing stock of the civilized world. Your choice.

Last edited:
If only there was a specific part of the flag that is actually blue...that he could have colored with that blue crayon!

You continually bend over backwards inventing ways to try and justify Trumps dementia, when us normal people see it and say "oh, he's literally an idiot". Look, I'm sorry you have been duped by this dipshit, but it's not too late to admit you fuked up. Or you can continue to support his every idiotic move, while we become the laughing stock of the civilized world. Your choice.

Your arguments would be stronger if you left out the "he colored outside the lines" discussions. That is where you mentals go sideways. You want to argue EVERYTHING he does and every breath he takes. You lose credibility on some of your arguments that actually do have legs.

Just trying to help.

Your arguments would be stronger if you left out the "he colored outside the lines" discussions. That is where you mentals go sideways. You want to argue EVERYTHING he does and every breath he takes. You lose credibility on some of your arguments that actually do have legs.

Just trying to help.

Or, Trump actually is a moron, suffering from dementia. Given the wealth of evidence in favor of that argument I'm going with that option. Occam's razor and all.

Just trying to help.
Dawg, Trump colored an American flag stripe blue.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Even playing the devil's advocate and assuming Trump isn't a dementia riddled sack of shit (spoiler: he is) it is still quite disrespectful to color in the flag wrong. Especially for someone who prides himself on being such a "Patriot"

MAGAts literally have 2 options here:

1) Trump is dumber than a box of rocks

2) Trump desecrated the flag and is a massive hypocrite

Personally it's probably both.

Reactions: fried-chicken
To play devil's advocate .. So...are we sure trump wasn't playing with the kids and having them choose his colors? I've done that. "what color should I use now?" ducks are not purple. I must be a dumbass.

I think the issue is that we're the opinion of left wing extremists that hate the concept of a nuclear family and family values in general; their experience with dealing with children is pretty minimal.

They lack the self-awareness to realize how pathetic it is to harp on a grown mans coloring,

Crickets.gif

Crickets? I never came back because discussing how Trump fills in a coloring book is stupid.

Happened to notice this get bumped back to the top ... so mistakenly came in here ... only to find you and chicken blowing each other again.

Crickets? I never came back because discussing how Trump fills in a coloring book is stupid.

Happened to notice this get bumped back to the top ... so mistakenly came in here ... only to find you and chicken blowing each other again.

Nice deflection. I'd probably do the same if I had to choose between those two options. But doesn't mean I can't call you out on it

And to make things worse Trump has not been to all 57 states, nor called the Corps men,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT