ADVERTISEMENT

How long before the trolls change their tune?

Stormthecourt?

Golden Knight
Jan 19, 2012
I'm wondering how many days until all the husker and gator fans that have infiltrated our board change their tune and say Frost didn't turn them down, but rather they weren't really that interested in him. It's going to be hilarious when they try to convince us they really didn't want him as coach and that's the reason why he's still at UCF.

I'm wondering how many days until all the husker and gator fans that have infiltrated our board change their tune and say Frost didn't turn them down, but rather they weren't really that interested in him. It's going to be hilarious when they try to convince us they really didn't want him as coach and that's the reason why he's still at UCF.

Oh it'll be full on sour grapes from UF fans but they'll get over it. There will be a mass suicide watch in Nebraska as the prairie necks line up to jump from chimney rock.

Oh it'll be full on sour grapes from UF fans but they'll get over it. There will be a mass suicide watch in Nebraska as the prairie necks line up to jump from chimney rock.
I am impressed you know where and what chimney rock is. Not even made about the rest.

I'm hoping that the Omaha paper dialing into the AAC weekly conference call (yesterday) and asking Frost stupid questions like "Has he learned anything about being a head coach?" will be the icing on the cake that keeps him away from returning to Nebraska anytime soon.

homers...
cheat8.jpg

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
Huskerboard is tracking flights already. Buckle up. Going to be a long 12 days.
See they have like 10 flights a day in and out of that place. It's easy to track. On the other hand Orlando being a dumpster fire of place has thousands a day. It's harder for us to track.if they were smart they would have a plane here ready to go to fly to Nebraska. See then we wouldn't notice . But, they have that turbo prop sitting on the frost soon to be ice covered tarmack and they have a husker in watch. Plus they put a remote GPS tracker on it.

I think Frost is staying. All the arguments about how hot it is here in the summer , have they not stood outside in Nebraska in the summer? Besides he us currently getting paid millions . I don't know about you but I think he can afford to leave for a month to someplace cooler in the mountains.

It appears you have a pretty good read on Nebraska fan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT