ADVERTISEMENT

How many do we bring to Atlanta?

Not sure how many went to Fiesta bowl, but seeing as this is drive-able I would expect significantly more, particularly from students who couldn't afford a flight. Maybe double or triple that of the Fiesta.
I think we had 11,000 at fiesta. 33,000 at peach would be amazing. Make the dome bounce

Not near midtown. Everything is sold out NYE. $500-$800. If you stay about 10 miles out, there are cheap rooms. But 10 miles in Atlanta might take you 2.5 hours with traffic
The Battery at Suntrust park is about 10 miles out, with better food/drink options. There wont be traffic over the weekend. 15 minute ride tops

Yea, coming in just for the game then pulling a runner afterwards and I've gotten resistance to MARTA for some reason. I assume Lyft & a rental will be stuck in the same congestion. I just don't know how how bad it'll be.

There will be virtually no traffic over the weekend. Uber/Lyft are easiest to get around and you don't run the risk of being robbed like you would on Marta

The Battery at Suntrust park is about 10 miles out, with better food/drink options. There wont be traffic over the weekend. 15 minute ride tops
Hotwire had rooms at the Marriott just across I-75 from The Battery for < $100 a couple days ago...

Not bad. I think the Hampton Inn at the Battery was listed at $138 and its brand new. Ahh hell, everyone bring an air mattress and crash at my house
LOL. I'm covered, but if you live in Candler or Inman, I'll hang out at your house. And I'll bring a cheeseball and a case of Sweetwater 420.

I'm really just angling for fried green beans at the Brewhouse, a burger at the Vortex or the Corner Tavern, and margaritas at El Myr.
I'd be interested to see what New Realm Brewery brings. It is founded by the former brewmaster for Stone and it sits on the beltline with a rooftop beer garden. If it's anything like Stone out in SD, the food will be as good as the beer

I'd be interested to see what New Realm Brewery brings. It is founded by the former brewmaster for Stone and it sits on the beltline with a rooftop beer garden. If it's anything like Stone out in SD, the food will be as good as the beer
I'm anxious to see the Beltline, especially the area around Ponce City Market (and the Ghetto Kroger, if it's still there). They were working on it when I left, but I never got to see the finished product.

I'm anxious to see the Beltline, especially the area around Ponce City Market (and the Ghetto Kroger, if it's still there). They were working on it when I left, but I never got to see the finished product.
Lol Murder Kroger is gone and there will be another grocery store is being built at the base of a high rise condo there. PCM is incredible and honestly a great place to walk around. You can open carry beer from their growler store and can do the same at Krog St Market which sits a mile away on beltline. Halfway between the two sits New Realm brewery. I say we just make an alumni pub crawl on that mile.

Reactions: ThreeDogKnight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT