ADVERTISEMENT

How many UCF fans at game?

The official count was 33K and change. But Marc on radio said half them didn't look like they returned for the second half.
They were complaining about 86 degree heat like crazy with their metal bleachers. Just proof that it's not just UCF

They were complaining about 86 degree heat like crazy with their metal bleachers. Just proof that it's not just UCF
It was ridiculously hot, and that's coming from someone who has been to almost every game in the wok (Spectrum). There is 0 air that moves through that stadium and the sun is directly in your face on the TV side.

Reactions: Mikesi
It felt like a light UCF turnout from our official section, section #2. But, then I noticed more fans further down near the 50 right behind the bench. At halftime, I went up and saw a ton of UCF fans lining the concourse, watching from up there in the shade. It was hot, not FL hot. Probably 86 degrees, but the sun was brutal and in our face the ENTIRE game. So, it felt way worse. There were definitely a couple thousand UCF fans easily, and the ones in the stands were loud!

It felt like a light UCF turnout from our official section, section #2. But, then I noticed more fans further down near the 50 right behind the bench. At halftime, I went up and saw a ton of UCF fans lining the concourse, watching from up there in the shade. It was hot, not FL hot. Probably 86 degrees, but the sun was brutal and in our face the ENTIRE game. So, it felt way worse. There were definitely a couple thousand UCF fans easily, and the ones in the stands were loud!
Exactly. It was brutal. Test of survival. Lol. No better than our warmest games here. Maryland, like Houston has a concourse for fans and their were a lot of fans there.

ADVERTISEMENT