ADVERTISEMENT

How Not to Become a Heisman QB Candidate

Not sure why they watched him for 2 months and then raided his house to get an oz of weed. Aren’t there bigger things going on in Tally? That’s personal amount for most people.

Why? I just don't understand. Why is weed so important that you would risk everything for it? Forget the arguments whether it should be legal or not ( I am not against it being legalized). But why do these kids continually get mixed up with this? Especially a high profile player like Francois? All you have to do is keep you nose clean for 3-4 years and you have a potential payday in the NFL.

Why? I just don't understand. Why is weed so important that you would risk everything for it? Forget the arguments whether it should be legal or not ( I am not against it being legalized). But why do these kids continually get mixed up with this? Especially a high profile player like Francois? All you have to do is keep you nose clean for 3-4 years and you have a potential payday in the NFL.

Because young people do stupid things.

Because young people do stupid things.
I know, while I am no fan of FSU it just makes me sad to see players throw away their chance on stupid stuff. Whether is is weed, alcohol, sexual assault, whatever. I think of Stanback and what a waste of a great talent that whole thing was.

Just a little weed. Nothing to see here.
Discipline is important factor of successful life and the NFL weeds out the undisciplined.
It was sad to hear discussion yesterday on SC about Gruden failing in the NFL as a coach this 2nd time because the players refuse to grind it out anymore like they use to have to in his practices.

This generation could never survive another world war ): with its weak principles and rebellion against discipline.

Discipline is important factor of successful life and the NFL weeds out the undisciplined.
It was sad to hear discussion yesterday on SC about Gruden failing in the NFL as a coach this 2nd time because the players refuse to grind it out anymore like they use to have to in his practices.

This generation could never survive another world war ): with its weak principles and rebellion against discipline.
World wars would be different now. Not as many boots on ground needed. Just computer skills. They’d do just fine.

Not sure why they watched him for 2 months and then raided his house to get an oz of weed. Aren’t there bigger things going on in Tally? That’s personal amount for most people.

He initially had 2 lbs...and if they busted him then, he would be immediately kicked off the team and would have seen some jail time for distribution.

Tally PD waited till he had a few grams (most likely distribution charge, if any, will be dropped) so he will most likely now be able to play in their Kickoff Classic vs LSU. (Might sit out first series for serious punishment by Willie).

#goodtallycop

Last edited:
Reactions: Flem3000
Speaking of making bad choices...what ever happened to this guy? Did he every receive punishment for theft?

0430-jameis-winston-tmz-composite-3.jpg

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT