ADVERTISEMENT

How things have come full circle for the UCF kicker who chose YouTube over football

My middle son watches every one of his videos. Everywhere he goes , kids run past big stars for him.

Reactions: PhDee
this part is so true.

"There's an alternate world where he's a YouTube celebrity playing college football and he could have been massive and brought a whole new audience of fans [to UCF]," said Zach Soskin, co-founder of an NIL firm that facilitates deals for college athletes. "Someone like that, in this NIL age, can be a cash-flow positive for a program's NIL efforts."

Reactions: PhDee
I'll say good for him, tho not sure I'd go so far as to say it's the greatest thing, anyone can make it on youtube. He did, that's great. It's great for him, his family. "He can still make a 60 yard field goal." Yah, anyone who actually believes he can make it during an actual game and hasn't been given a chance---- I've got a bridge you'd be interested in. He's probably excellent as a youtube kicker, and that's great, but the reality is, he couldn't even make it in the CFL, and I was watching from the beginning and hoping like crazy. But again, because whiners will whine (just look at his video after leaving UCF- it wasn't that good for UCF), good for him and his family. Who needs the NFL if you got something else.

I'll say good for him, tho not sure I'd go so far as to say it's the greatest thing, anyone can make it on youtube. He did, that's great. It's great for him, his family. "He can still make a 60 yard field goal." Yah, anyone who actually believes he can make it during an actual game and hasn't been given a chance---- I've got a bridge you'd be interested in. He's probably excellent as a youtube kicker, and that's great, but the reality is, he couldn't even make it in the CFL, and I was watching from the beginning and hoping like crazy. But again, because whiners will whine (just look at his video after leaving UCF- it wasn't that good for UCF), good for him and his family. Who needs the NFL if you got something else.

Shame.

This is UCFull of UCFoolishness. "Anyone can make it on YouTube. Couldn't make it in CFL"

Hello gramps he makes more money than a CFL kicker doing what he loves. And has a longer career with more potential on YouTube.

Shame for this stupidity

#UCFacts

Shame.

This is UCFull of UCFoolishness. "Anyone can make it on YouTube. Couldn't make it in CFL"

Hello gramps he makes more money than a CFL kicker doing what he loves. And has a longer career with more potential on YouTube.

Shame for this stupidity

#UCFacts
Most of the problems in the world are caused by ignorance. If you want to solve the world's problems...solve ignorance. Good luck!

Reactions: UCFhonors
10 million Youtubers. About 5,000 make real money. Not anyone can make it on YouTube. Its hard to gain traction.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT