ADVERTISEMENT

How to pronounce "Nuclear"

KnighttimeJoe

Todd's Tiki Bar
May 29, 2001
You might need some practice:

nuclear-pronunciation_0066f46bde.jpg

Relieved it’s probably just Saudi since they are a big ally and had nothing to do with 9/11.

Post the excuses and other nonsense you've encountered thus far:

1) FBI had no right to search his house

2) He declassified the documents, so he can do whatever he wants with them

3) THEY PLANTED THIS STUFF EHRMEHRGERD HE WASN'T EVEN ALLOWED TO BE THERE.

4) This fukcing gem from Mike Pence:

5) Followed up by this fukcing gem from Mike Pence:

6) Trump was cooperating fully with the FBI

To be continued...

This is why I could never go into politics. I'd skin someone's ass from neck to nut sack. But these guys...

Trump to Ted Cruz: "Your daddy killed JFK and your wife is a fukcing dog."

Trump to Lindsay Graham: "Side with me now that John McCain is dead or I tell the world you are a homo."

Trump to Mike Pence: "Let him hang."

All three of them after the fact:

giphy.gif

Again, it's a cult. Trump could murder someone in broad daylight and he would still have supporters.

This is why I could never go into politics. I'd skin someone's ass from neck to nut sack. But these guys...

Trump to Ted Cruz: "Your daddy killed JFK and your wife is a fukcing dog."

Trump to Lindsay Graham: "Side with me now that John McCain is dead or I tell the world you are a homo."

Trump to Mike Pence: "Let him hang."

All three of them after the fact:

giphy.gif
doesn’t even include Marco Rubio who has several speeches from 2015/16 accurately describing Trump and what he would do to now being a hysterical sycophant

and they are doing this after he lost an election

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Mike Pence is the ultimate yes man. No wonder Trump picked him as Vice President. Why is he saying those things after Trump trashed him? Didn’t Pence just go against Trump in the latest January 6th hearings?

Last edited:
Read the news. Or have someone read it to you…
Will you read it to me Knightime? Maybe bring me a cup of hot chocolate too?

Is this in reference to Trump having some government papers with nuclear words in them? If so, get the papers, pay the $50,000 Sandy Berger fine and move on.

My problem with all this as an independent is it's pretty clear that say when Sand Berger walks out of the white House with top secret 9-11 papers rolled up in his pants and destroys it. Berger subsequently gets a slap on his wrist over it and now Orangeman has some top secret stuff at his compound and y'all melt down. Well it's clear the rule of law seems to be applied differently here . The FBI didn't raid Bergers house. I don't understand part of this because I am willing to bet Trump didn't take stuff his people took it and I am willing to bet they didn't know what was there . I get it's classified and such ,but from my perch they could used lawyers and such figures it out without a raid.

I hope Trump doesn't run because the guy is toxic . Our nation is crumbling and both sides keep chipping away at it. We need to come together as Americans on both sides of the isle and in the middle to solve big problems like spending, debt ,taxation , immigration and such . Personality blinds us to problems and possibilities in solving them.

Last edited:
Will you read it to me Knightime? Maybe bring me a cup of hot chocolate too?
I do read to children at my kids' school. So, sure! It wouldn't be too much different with you...

My problem with all this as an independent
You are to independent thought what the Olive Garden is to Italian food.

I don't understand part of this because I am willing to bet Trump didn't take stuff his people took it and I am willing to bet they didn't know what was there .
Typical. It's never Trump's fault. Never. It's always someone else. And he has plenty of morons out there to come up with asinine shit like this.

Have you thought for two seconds about the stupidity of your scenario? Trump's people took classified documents. He didn't know anything about it. The people who took the classified documents didn't know what was in there. But they sure as hell knew where to hide them in his residence. Yeap. I buy that 100%, Mr. Independent thinker.

I get it's classified and such ,but from my perch they could used lawyers and such figures it out without a raid.
That is not how it works.

And yes, before you screech about Sand Berger, what he did was illegal. He also wasn't the freaking President of the United States. I swear to God it's like you Trump lap dogs think he's still a reality show host and it's all AOK.

Honestly, thanks for the morning laughs.

Last edited:
I do read to children at my kids' school. So, sure! It wouldn't be too much different with you...

You are to independent thought what the Olive Garden is to Italian food.

Typical. It's never Trump's fault. Never. It's always someone else. And he has plenty of morons out there to come up with asinine shit like this.

Have you thought for two seconds about the stupidity of your scenario? Trump's people took classified documents. He didn't know anything about it. The people who took the classified documents didn't know what was in there. But they sure as hell knew where to hide them in his residence. Yeap. I buy that 100%, Mr. Independent thinker.

That not how it works.

And yes, before you screech about Sand Berger, what he did was illegal. He also wasn't the freaking President of the United States. I swear to God it's like you Trump lap dogs think he's still a reality show host and it's all AOK.

Honestly, thanks for the morning laughs.
Long way of saying nauti is a goddamn moron stuck in a cult, but I did lol at the olive garden comparison. 9.5/10 would read again

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Excuses and other insanity, continued.

7) I am willing to bet Trump didn't take stuff his people took it and I am willing to bet they didn't know what was there .

MAGA cultists when feds are executing a search warrant against a pathological liar: "obviously planted evidence"

MAGA cultists when billy Bob Joe with a GED on the local police force executes another unarmed person and the body cam malfunctioned: "obviously back the blue".

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Agree, that said there is no independent thought here. Just 2 sides spewing the lines they are fed.
Anytime, one of our resident Righties gets backed into a corner, they usually double-down on their crazy talk OR they take the goodknightfl approach and self-righteously announce, "BOTH SIDES DO IT!"

I don't believe anything I hear from any one source. There's certainly a lot of political spin going on all across-the-board. But that said, there's a Grand Canyon-wide difference between the looney-tunes bullsh*t we've gotten from the Trumpster crowd compared to the usual political rhetoric we get from the Lefties.

The genuine Conservative movement in this country has been gagged and is being held hostage by the Trumpster nut-sack swingers and their gutless 'leaders' in Washington.

ADVERTISEMENT