ADVERTISEMENT

HS Shooting in MD, LEO Responds in 1 Minute

Just remember: good guys with guns never stop bad guys. This is a myth. The student activist from Parkland assured me.

It helped that the shooter did not have an AR15 and only a handgun. Parkland shooter killed 17 in how many minutes actively shooting with an AR15? under 10?

It helped that the shooter did not have an AR15 and only a handgun. Parkland shooter killed 17 in how many minutes actively shooting with an AR15? under 10?

I can tell you’re wildly ignorant about guns becuase this is totally irrelevant in this case.

I can tell you’re wildly ignorant about guns becuase this is totally irrelevant in this case.

wtf are you even talking about at this point? Of course an AR would do more damage than a handgun, the two students that were shot today are both still alive, one even in "stable" condition thankfully. Good luck being in stable condition after being shot with a 5.56 round.

Your blind hatred for anyone who doesn't share your exact political views is really distorting your reality.

wtf are you even talking about at this point? Of course an AR would do more damage than a handgun, the two students that were shot today are both still alive, one even in "stable" condition thankfully. Good luck being in stable condition after being shot with a 5.56 round.

Your blind hatred for anyone who doesn't share your exact political views is really distorting your reality.

You’re such a partisan toolbag.

This officer responded in less than a minute. The other responded in 10 minutes. I know youre a moron but even you know that a Glock 17 holds 17 rounds. If this kid has multiple mags then way, way more then 2 kids COULD have been shot. But WERENT because of how fast the LEO responded.

If the LEO in Parkland responds in less than a minute we are facing way, way less than 17 dead.

I know you’re a hate filled bigot who intends to fight in every thread but put aside your blind hate for one second and try to think.

By the way- not a single praise for the LEO from the usual suspects in this thread. Typical.

You’re such a toolbag.

... I know youre a moron ....

I know you’re a hate filled bigot

Look here folks, 85 has been utterly and completely embarrassed yet again so he resorts to his typical 4 step arguing process.

1. He posts something incredibly stupid (evidently pistols do as much damage as rifles)
2. I point out this is wrong, without using personal insults (rifles do significantly more damage than pistols)
3. He resorts to pathetic insults because he knows he's been embarrassed
4. Now he'll ignore me, and then whine and bitch about how all I do on here is insult people

Every. Single. Time.

@btbones I'm sure you will be right along any minute now...you were on chemmies case within minutes of him posting a single "moron".

You are a toolbag. There’s nothing else to say about you. You’re arguably one of the worst humans that I’ve seen populate these boards and that is really hard to do.

You are a toolbag. There’s nothing else to say about you. You’re arguably one of the worst humans that I’ve seen populate these boards and that is really hard to do.

Why?

What did I do this time to warrant such a hate filled outburst from you (again)? All I did was point out you posted something that was 100% incorrect. Evidently that makes me a terrible human being? :joy:

Why?

What did I do this time to warrant such a hate filled outburst from you (again)? All I did was point out you posted something that was 100% incorrect. Evidently that makes me a terrible human being? :joy:

You’ve still yet, cowardly, refused to answer for claiming that Bob wants to exterminate all Muslims. That’s just one thing.

Care to answer for this now?

There are many, many people who have survived 5.56 wounds. You also know that many AR-15s are also not chambered in 5.56 and even then there are substantial differences in 5.56 ammunition. You’re oversimplifying for effect and I’m pretty sure, given your past postings on the subject, that you know damn well that it’s not that simple.

There are many, many people who have survived 5.56 wounds. You also know that many AR-15s are also not chambered in 5.56 and even then there are substantial differences in 5.56 ammunition. You’re oversimplifying for effect and I’m pretty sure, given your past postings on the subject, that you know damn well that it’s not that simple.

Exactly.

He also conveniently skipped my point that the fact that only 2 kids were hit has everything to do with the response of the LEO, and virtually nothing to do with the weapon of choice. If given time someone could hit many people with a handgun, given you have 18 rounds at your disposal and can easily reload.

I see you can't even comprehend the different actions by this well trained police officer in MD, who encountered the shooter in about 1 minute or less and the INACTION of 4 Broward County Deputies (especially their School Resource Officer) who NEVER encountered that shooter during his 3 floor shooting rampage.

Oh, and you really missed how it's ILLEGAL for any 17 yr old to buy. and or possess a handgun. (Shocked I know! Criminals don't follow laws!)

Reactions: UCFWayne
You’ve still yet, cowardly, refused to answer for claiming that Bob wants to exterminate all Muslims. That’s just one thing.

Care to answer for this now?

And straight to changing the subject, aka my 4th step: ignoring! This is amazing folks, 85 is literally a robot.

Reactions: sirdingydang
And straight to changing the subject, aka my 4th step: ignoring! This is amazing folks, 85 is literally a robot.

I’m just reminding you that you’ve yet to answer for your disgusting bout of insanity. I’ll keep reminding you until you grow a pair and just own it.

I love how you people are super knowledgeable about guns in any shooting thread, and then suddenly lose every single shred of information and go full journalist in this threads.

Lets start with this absolutely horrendous post by sk8knight. I literally can't count the number of logical fallacies used here, but to start with:

1) Yes there are tons of calibers used by AR15's, guess what, most of them are even more powerful than 5.56! So congrats on making my point for me. 300 Blackout has aprox 30% more energy and is probably the most popular alternative, so congrats on proving my point.

2) Please, explain how the fact that people have survived being shot by a 5.56 round proves your point that it would be better if the shooter hadn't been armed with a handgun. Please. I would love to hear you try to twist the facts.

A handgun is actually easier and faster to load , reload etc . Easier to handle , conceal etc

That must explain why the US Military equips our military with handguns. And why everyone was talking about what handgun they use to hunt with in a different thread on this board.

Not to mention your deafening silence about 85's pathetic outburst. You are truly 100% a hypocrite.

A handgun is actually easier and faster to load , reload etc . Easier to handle , conceal etc

VA Tech Murderer used 2 pistols to kill 32 people and shot 17 others that survived.

Killer had 19 mags, hundreds of lbs of ammo and chains (chained/locked classroom building).

That must explain why the US Military equips our military with handguns. And why everyone was talking about what handgun they use to hunt with in a different thread on this board.

Not to mention your deafening silence about 85's pathetic outburst. You are truly 100% a hypocrite.
You being in the military know damn well why walking in to shoot a bunch of unarmed teenagers requires something quite different than we would eguip a soldier with. At close range in a crowded hall way and school setting what i said is 100% valid.

You being in the military know damn well why walking in to shoot a bunch of unarmed teenagers requires something quite different than we would eguip a soldier with. At close range in a crowded hall way and school setting what i said is 100% valid.

Absolutely 100% false. You are literally arguing that a handgun is more deadly than a rifle. This is idiotic at best, and downright lying at worst.

Absolutely 100% false. You are literally arguing that a handgun is more deadly than a rifle. This is idiotic at best, and downright lying at worst.
There is my exact quote big guy . It’s a valid opinion and no where did I mention the military or any verbiage that you used . What I said is accurate

No, you're the idiot equating a shithead school shooter, where engagement is 15 feet or less in crowded, tight spaces, to what the US Military needs to engage enemy combatants at long range with body armor.

And given the fact that a handgun can be concealed, allowing a school would-be shooter to blend in with people trying to escape, and then redraw it later, does make it deadlier in that scenario.

Reactions: btbones
There is my exact quote big guy . It’s a valid opinion and no where did I mention the military or any verbiage that you used . What I said is accurate

FFS. I tried being reasonable but you are just lying to yourself at this point. Did this guy even reload? Doesn't sound like it, so there goes your main argument. This is not a debate, you are 100% wrong here. After a mass shooting no one has ever said "well, at least it was only an AR-15, and not one of those super deadly handguns"

Also more insults from 85, but you don't give a shit because you are a hypocrite. Just like 99% of Christians. Shocker.

FFS. I tried being reasonable but you are just lying to yourself at this point. Did this guy even reload? Doesn't sound like it, so there goes your main argument. This is not a debate, you are 100% wrong here. After a mass shooting no one has ever said "well, at least it was only an AR-15, and not one of those super deadly handguns"

Also more insults from 85, but you don't give a shit because you are a hypocrite. Just like 99% of Christians. Shocker.

Why are you lying? bt didn't say any of that.

Why are you lying? bt didn't say any of that.

Its so cute when you try. I love how you aren't even smart enough to come up with your own arguments, I've noticed you always have to use mine after I've embarrassed you with them.

You are wrong, of course. This whole thing started because it's literally what Pool knight said: "It helped that the shooter did not have an AR15 and only a handgun" BT and 85 are arguing against that evidently.

Its so cute when you try. I love how you aren't even smart enough to come up with your own arguments, I've noticed you always have to use mine after I've embarrassed you with them.

You are wrong, of course. This whole thing started because it's literally what Pool knight said: "It helped that the shooter did not have an AR15 and only a handgun" BT and 85 are arguing against that evidently.

You are lying. He never said what you accused him of.

Just admit it. You own absolutely nothing. Own it.

You are lying. He never said what you accused him of.

Just admit it. You own absolutely nothing. Own it.

Wow, so you are just straight up lying again. Did you not see my quote where I copy/pasted his exact words and then you and bt evidently decided to argue that he is wrong? You are truly pathetic, you know you can't win with the truth so now just straight up lying.

No they're not. Stop lying.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
Back to name calling and lying. What exactly are you arguing then? I look forward to you digging a deeper hole for yourselves.

Hey FNB how about you answer for them, since all I'm getting are crickets. What are they arguing?

Here is bt's exact quote. I would guess that since that is all he said before you started accusing him of being a hypocrite and liar that what he actually said is all that he is arguing.

85 is arguing that the one minute response time, which is being ignored, is what saved lives the most lives here, not the weapon being used.

It's really pretty easy to see their arguments if you don't start insulting and name calling every time you see an avatar of a conservative person regardless of what they actually posted.

Here is bt's exact quote. I would guess that since that is all he said before you started accusing him of being a hypocrite and liar that what he actually said is all that he is arguing.

85 is arguing that the one minute response time, which is being ignored, is what saved lives the most lives here, not the weapon being used.

It's really pretty easy to see their arguments if you don't start insulting and name calling every time you see an avatar of a conservative person regardless of what they actually posted.
Thank you . I tried providing him my exact quote but he ignored the post and raged on continuing With his childish insults

First of all, BT is 100% a hypocrite, solely due to him turning a blind eye to 85's constant insults yet attacking anyone else.

Second of all, FNB is STILL lying. Where did I insult anyone? Disgusting.

Third: neither one of you has actually provided your argument, probably because you know it's BS, and poolside was correct, 85 was 100% wrong in attacking him.

But you are valuing party politics over the truth. Pathetic.

Thank you . I tried providing him my exact quote but he ignored the post and raged on continuing With his childish insults

Liar and a hypocrite? Man way to live up to stereotypes! Only person I see using childish insults in here is 85, so far we have: toolbag (2x), moron (2x), bigot, idiot, shithead. Why haven't you called him out? You called out chemmie within minutes of him calling someone a moron just once.

Liar and a hypocrite? Man way to live up to stereotypes! Only person I see using childish insults in here is 85, so far we have: toolbag (2x), moron (2x), bigot, idiot, shithead. Why haven't you called him out? You called out chemmie within minutes of him calling someone a moron just once.

Do you have a more recent quote from her or trump calling him a terrorist?

You are lying through your teeth, refusing to acknowledge EXACT WORDS THAT ARE GIVEN TO YOU as proof that you're lying. Do you really wonder why I reserve insults for you? You are quite literally not worth being polite to, since you exhibit no qualities that would inspire anyone to do that.

I have never seen someone get caught lying and then double down over and over again like you do.

ADVERTISEMENT