ADVERTISEMENT

HS Shooting in MD, LEO Responds in 1 Minute

Holy shit 85 is doubling down on stupidity.

This is amazing. Tell us more about how all weapons are evidently the same.

The sad thing is 85 is so morally bankrupt that he is cheering for the fact that this poor girl died as if that makes his argument valid.

Absolutely disgusting.

I asked you a simple question that you've now avoided yet again.

You accused Bob of wanting to "round up and exterminate all Muslims". Why did you make this claim? Own it, coward.

Still waiting, Mr Insanity.

You think if you keep asking it I will explain how I've already answers that a dozen times? All you are doing is making yourself look even more psychotic and obsessed. Maybe try answering why you celebrate the death of that Maryland shooting victem, you twisted POS

You think if you keep asking it I will explain how I've already answers that a dozen times? All you are doing is making yourself look even more psychotic and obsessed. Maybe try answering why you celebrate the death of that Maryland shooting victem, you twisted POS

I want to see the quote.

I'd like to see those quotes too.

QOATWNl.jpg

vG7Qd7D.jpg

and because 85 thinks so many on the boards are ignorant, he says he wants all of them dead too.
o1u40kf.jpg

and here's one where Bob tells someone to kill themselves, and 85 gives him a handy.
Ga5zqOj.jpg

Reactions: NinjaKnight
QOATWNl.jpg

vG7Qd7D.jpg

and because 85 thinks so many on the boards are ignorant, he says he wants all of them dead too.
o1u40kf.jpg

and here's one where Bob tells someone to kill themselves, and 85 gives him a handy.
Ga5zqOj.jpg

Can you provide my quote saying I want to exterminate all Muslims as well?

Can you provide my quote saying I want to exterminate all Muslims as well?

I suspect this is another forum or board I don't have access to. I do know you said we should round up and kill all anti-vaxers. And while I'd never say we should mass-eradicate any group of people (that's called genocide, and I will never support it), I do agree that they may be the worst people on the planet.

I suspect this is another forum or board I don't have access to. I do know you said we should round up and kill all anti-vaxers. And while I'd never say we should mass-eradicate any group of people (that's called genocide, and I will never support it), I do agree that they may be the worst people on the planet.

Funny how you found all of the quotes above but “can’t locate” the extermination quotes that were said on this very board just last month. Lol. God you’re pathetic dude.

As for the “die in a fire” comments, I’ve already explained it. You’re an idiot for pressing this idiotic talking point. You’re a clear partisan hack that is simply wiping Ninjas ass for him, since you and him share disdain and contempt for the same groups of people.

Oh and does this mean you’re done bitching and whining about how bad the board is and why you refuse to comment? Because you sure have been active on the board considering you’re too good for it.

QOATWNl.jpg

vG7Qd7D.jpg

o1u40kf.jpg

Ga5zqOj.jpg

Holy shit.

85 might actually be the next politically motivated mass shooter, I guess I forgot just how many times he has gone full nuts and actually threatened and wished death upon people.

I knew he supported genocide, thanks.

Quick recap: we have proof of both FNB and 85 wishing death upon members of this board on multiple instances. And they can't find a SINGLE quote from me or dingy saying anything remotely similar.

Clearly these two have serious issues. 85 honestly could be the next politically motivated conservative mass murderer.

Ga5zqOj.jpg

Can you not read?

I can, can you? Where did I say we should kill someone? I said chemmie should kill himself, not we should kill chemme. I'm starting to think you cheated on all your grammar tests. Like I've said numerous times before, chemmie and yourself are really the only two here that deserve everything that is thrown back at you.

I can, can you? Where did I say we should kill someone? I said chemmie should kill himself, not we should kill chemme. I'm starting to think you cheated on all your grammar tests. Like I've said numerous times before, chemmie and yourself are really the only two here that deserve everything that is thrown back at you.

Classy as always bob, wishing death on members of a message board because you disagree with us politically. Wow you really are an awesome guy.

The coward won’t even answer for why he claimed you want to exterminate all Muslims.

Hes dogshit in the most literal sense

Says the guy who literally wishes people of this board would die.

WTF is wrong with you?

Why don’t you just answer for your claim about Bob, nutjob? Is it that embarrassing for you?

I mean it is, but this amount of dodging is absolutely insane

Why don’t you just answer for your claim about Bob, nutjob? Is it that embarrassing for you?

I mean it is, but this amount of dodging is absolutely insane

Lol I have a whole thread full of stuff you are dodging, who whiny little bitch.

Still waiting for the quote that says I want to exterminate Muslims...

Are you going to tell me to kill myself again if I don't provide it?

I don't want to piss you off and push you over the edge into a homicidal Killing Spree like 85 will probably be going on sometime soon

Bump.

Still waiting for the quote that says I want to exterminate all Muslims.

I'd now also like to see the quote where I told you to kill yourself.

Bump.

Still waiting for the quote that says I want to exterminate all Muslims.

I'd now also like to see the quote where I told you to kill yourself.

He won’t even address this post. I’ve never seen someone post something to disgusting and heinous, then refuse to even explain for it.

Just unreal

FNB and 85 both think if they repeat a lie enough people will believe them. Congrats, I don't want to piss you off anymore so that you try to kill me since evidently you want me dead

FNB and 85 both think if they repeat a lie enough people will believe them. Congrats, I don't want to piss you off anymore so that you try to kill me since evidently you want me dead

Bump.

@NinjaKnight

Still waiting for the quotes where I said I want to exterminate all Muslims and told you to kill yourself.

I will also now add the quote of me saying I want you dead.

A lie? Shall we pull your exact quote on this?

Coward

How am I lying? Sirdingy just posted a wall of quotes of both of you wishing people of this board dead.

This is not ok

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT